ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 286 of 386
« First < 186236276282283284285286 287288289290296336 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
keg in kc 04:01 PM 05-07-2019
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
It's impressive how badly they're doing with continuity. Jamie forgot how he killed his cousin and Gendry forgot his own name.
Visual continuity, too. It's supposedly because there either wasn't time or wasn't $$$, but the CGI construction of King's Landing is completely different from season 5. No mountains in the background, etc.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:26 PM 05-07-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Visual continuity, too. It's supposedly because there either wasn't time or wasn't $$$, but the CGI construction of King's Landing is completely different from season 5. No mountains in the background, etc.
At least you can explain the trees being gone as Cersei wanting to take away all possible cover an invading army would have for her Scorpions to wreak havoc.
[Reply]
DaFace 05:18 PM 05-07-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I'm sure Cersei just leveled the entire area. Easier to see enemies coming and all. :-)

[Reply]
GloucesterChief 06:00 PM 05-07-2019
The problem is that you can tell the same basic plot but do so without main characters holding the idiot ball so much.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 06:23 PM 05-07-2019
D&D are smart enough not to have a primarily brown army pillage and sack a city of civilians after killing off the only woman of color on the show. They would have to realize the response they’d get for something like that, right?

Right?

If that’s they way they go - I’m sure they’re going to have quite a nuanced take on their next show - where the South wins the Civil War.
[Reply]
keg in kc 06:32 PM 05-07-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
D&D are smart enough not to have a primarily brown army pillage and sack a city of civilians after killing off the only woman of color on the show. They would have to realize the response they’d get for something like that, right?

Right?

If that’s they way they go - I’m sure they’re going to have quite a nuanced take on their next show - where the South wins the Civil War.
Oh it'll get even better if they have the white army come in later and wipe out the brown army to "rescue" the city.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:50 PM 05-07-2019
Am I the only one that just assumed Drogon was going to get up armored at some point? I mean, an iron dragon head is in the intro in the basement of King's Landing every week staring down one of those scorpion weapons.

Surely the Targs stashed away some dragon armor somewhere on Dragonstone. Dany might find herself a snug little battle harness to ride, too.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:53 PM 05-07-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Am I the only one that just assumed Drogon was going to get up armored at some point? I mean, an iron dragon head is in the intro in the basement of King's Landing every week staring down one of those scorpion weapons.

Surely the Targs stashed away some dragon armor somewhere on Dragonstone. Dany might find herself a snug little battle harness to ride, too.
Well, in that scenario she would've had to have seen armor made for dragons at SOME point during the time she spent on Dragonstone. So she didn't use it before this...........why? Did she "forget" about it?
[Reply]
Bowser 07:08 PM 05-07-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Well, in that scenario she would've had to have seen armor made for dragons at SOME point during the time she spent on Dragonstone. So she didn't use it before this...........why? Did she "forget" about it?
The way the last couple of seasons have gone, Yara will have gone down into the cellars looking for Theon's pickled dick to stare at it in remembrance, only to realize she had totally forgotten about all the old Targaryan dragon battle armor and weapons down there.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:17 PM 05-07-2019
And Euron is freaking out either because Drogon is armored and in the middle of a death dive, or Bran has warged every flying creature for 10 miles and is attacking en masse. My official guesses.
[Reply]
keg in kc 07:49 PM 05-07-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
And Euron is freaking out either because Drogon is armored and in the middle of a death dive, or Bran has warged every flying creature for 10 miles and is attacking en masse. My official guesses.
First Drogon, then Yara comes back with a fleet. My guess.
[Reply]
Bump 08:16 PM 05-07-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I'm sure Cersei just leveled the entire area. Easier to see enemies coming and all. :-)

that's what I did with my Ark Suvival base, it definitely helps.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 08:35 PM 05-07-2019
At least Deadwood won't let me down
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:52 PM 05-07-2019
sophie turner better do some slutty roles after this

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:56 PM 05-07-2019
Of all the crazy things I've read, I hope this is fake.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Page 286 of 386
« First < 186236276282283284285286 287288289290296336 > Last »
Up