NATIONAL BROADCASTS

OTHER GAMES AND UPDATES
ALTERNATE METHODS
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:57 AM 09-16-2020
Thx for doing this eDave !!
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:00 AM 09-16-2020
Says a lot about the value of Mahomes when they’ll put him against Tyrod Taylor all over the nation while Jackson faced Watson
[Reply]
DRM08 10:07 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Says a lot about the value of Mahomes when they’ll put him against Tyrod Taylor all over the nation while Jackson faced Watson
Nantz and Romo wanting to check out that fancy new stadium. Ravens destroyed Houston last year. Strong chance it happens again.
[Reply]
luv 10:09 AM 09-16-2020
Also got the teams allowing fans:

Cleveland - 6,000
Miami - 13,000
Indianapolis - 2,500
Dallas - Undisclosed (Jerry is playing it by ear)
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:10 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Nantz and Romo wanting to check out that fancy new stadium. Ravens destroyed Houston last year. Strong chance it happens again.
Still, it's arguably the #2 and #3 QBs in the AFC (and top 10 in the league) vs. Tyrod Taylor. Tyrod Taylor.
[Reply]
wheeler08 10:14 AM 09-16-2020
Thank god I live in that tiny red corner of Indiana! Streaming over internet for Sunday games last week was not fun. I cussed more than watching a Mark Castle game.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:19 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Still, it's arguably the #2 and #3 QBs in the AFC (and top 10 in the league) vs. Tyrod Taylor. Tyrod Taylor.
Fancy stadium is a big factor. You can tell from watching those guys that Nantz & Romo love Mahomes. Get to watch him in an incredible new stadium? That's what you call winning for the CBS guys.
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:20 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Thx for doing this eDave !!
This
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:20 AM 09-16-2020
Fancy stadium is a big factor. You can tell from watching those guys that Nantz & Romo love Mahomes. Get to watch him in an incredible new stadium? That's what you call winning for the CBS guys.
You're assuming those guys have complete say over where they go. Do they?
[Reply]
DRM08 10:22 AM 09-16-2020
You're assuming those guys have complete say over where they go. Do they?
I would guess they do. Someone asked Nantz about what he would doing with NFL & The Masters in November. He said The Masters no doubt about it. I think the dude pretty much calls his own shots.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 10:25 AM 09-16-2020
Especially since Houston doesn't start an OLine. That defense is gonna feast
[Reply]
eDave 09-16-2020, 10:26 AM
This message has been deleted by eDave.
htismaqe 10:28 AM 09-16-2020
I would guess they do. Someone asked Nantz about what he would doing with NFL & The Masters in November. He said The Masters no doubt about it. I think the dude pretty much calls his own shots.
I think between two different sports, like golf and football, I get it.

I just wonder how much pull they have when it's two games in the same sport.

Either way, it's still a bit odd. Ravens/Texans is a far better matchup on paper.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:33 AM 09-16-2020
I think between two different sports, like golf and football, I get it.

I just wonder how much pull they have when it's two games in the same sport.

Either way, it's still a bit odd. Ravens/Texans is a far better matchup on paper.
I don't know, I think Houston is pretty much a complete dumpster fire outside of Deshaun. Chargers at least have a legit defense and have shown they can slow down Mahomes in the last few games against him.

Would not shock me if Baltimore drops 50+ on Houston. That defense is just rotten as can be, while the OL and receivers seem to be a joke as well for Deshaun. And we know the coaching is terrible.

Mahomes against a very solid defense in a fancy new stadium or Baltimore against a dumpster fire team in a 20 year old stadium? Not that surprised they would go with Option #1.
[Reply]
eDave 10:35 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
This
Cards are at home same time so I'm nervous we won't get the telecast.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Up