ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 12
« First < 45678 9101112 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Reports: OBJ (being shopped) & Allen Robinson (requested trade)
Dante84 02:38 PM 09-15-2020
Two big name and expensive WR's may be moving to new teams.

OBJ

The #Browns should let Odell Beckham Jr. seek a trade if they remain committed to Baker Mayfield, and one report says they're already shopping him https://t.co/avLrfbne5v

— Mary Kay Cabot (@MaryKayCabot) September 15, 2020

Allen Robinson

Report: Allen Robinson asks Bears to trade him https://t.co/cTsAJCojWG

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) September 15, 2020

[Reply]
staylor26 02:18 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Reagor is supposed to be back soon,their issue isn't WR, it's Carson Wentz fumbling and being injury prone because he won't get rid of the ball quickly.
He played week 1.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:18 PM 09-16-2020
Reagor is supposed to be back soon,their issue isn't WR, it's Carson Wentz fumbling and being injury prone because he won't get rid of the ball quickly.
Yep. For all of that talent, his ball security and health issues have him teetering on the edge of bust cliff.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:19 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
He played week 1.
Ah didn't realize that, but no WR is gonna change that Wentz can't stop fumbling.
[Reply]
JakeF 02:20 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Pablo:
I guarantee your father wishes he had smothered you when he had the chance.
Pretty sure your father did smother you. It would explain the brain damage.
[Reply]
JakeF 02:22 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Trade D Robb and his stone hands to the Bears for A Robb and a 2nd rounder. They can have Hitchens too.
The bears would want Hardman. DeMarcus Robinson doesn't have any trade value. The only people that think Robinson is worth anything are Chiefs' fans.
[Reply]
Pablo 02:28 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Pretty sure your father did smother you. It would explain the brain damage.
Tell whomever reads your posts for you that this is a B- comeback. And I grade on a curve for mouthbreathers.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:17 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by JakeF:
The bears would want Hardman. DeMarcus Robinson doesn't have any trade value. The only people that think Robinson is worth anything are Chiefs' fans.
Louis Riddick has said multiple times that DRob would be a WR2 for any of a couple dozen teams, so I’m thinking you’re wrong.
[Reply]
Shoes 03:26 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Louis Riddick has said multiple times that DRob would be a WR2 for any of a couple dozen teams, so I’m thinking you’re wrong.
If DRob is your WR2, then your receiving core sucks ass.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:47 PM 09-16-2020
Not sure why the Bears would get rid of ARob.

I Get Odell Beckham..even though Baker is much more of the problem. I wouldn't give much more than a 4th or 5th for OBJ though at this point. Maybe Eli Manning was better than we gave him credit for.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:42 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I know, but guess Shanahan loves him from their time in Atlanta.
If he loves him the way he loved Coleman enough to steal carries away from Mostert in the SB, yikes.

They must be putting their hopes that Deebo and Aiyuk will bounce back quickly.
[Reply]
Sorry 01:10 AM 09-17-2020
I saw the lady telling the story...I don't believe her just based on that.
Ignorance
[Reply]
Coogs 04:42 AM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
32 teams in the NFL and DRob would be a WR2 on 24 of them? I usually agree with Riddick, but I'm skeptical about this one.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:16 AM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Not sure why the Bears would get rid of ARob.
They don't want to from what I understand. He just doesn't want to be there anymore.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:31 AM 09-17-2020
Drob is not that good. We could find better for sure. His hands suck and Andy has to scheme him open. He doesn't run very good routes.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:33 AM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Drob is not that good. We could find better for sure. His hands suck and Andy has to scheme him open. He doesn't run very good routes.
The bold part is false.

There's a lot you could pick at with DRob but route running isn't one of them.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 12
« First < 45678 9101112 >
Up