ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>My review of all the NFL teams after today...
Mahomes_Is_God 04:26 PM 09-13-2020
None of them have shit on us. That is all.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:47 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
The Jets are the clear favorites for the #1 overall pick
Which means they’ll be getting rid of Gase and Darnold will likely be on the block.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:47 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones:
If the Browns had even an average QB that game would’ve been different today. Baker is garbage and that team is awful.
I'm loving watching Baker tumble down Shit Mountain like Chris Farley in Black Sheep. "Every vote counts!" I can't wait until he eventually falls all the way down to Bustville. I just hope whoever chooses what NFL games are televised in Oklahoma gets over it and starts showing other games. The "sooner" the better.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 10:04 PM 09-13-2020
Am I crazy for thinking Trubisky actually had a decent game?
[Reply]
staylor26 10:05 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Which means they’ll be getting rid of Gase and Darnold will likely be on the block.
Precisely.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:07 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by R Clark:
It would be funny as hell if redskins could win that division
Sounds about right for 2020/COVID times
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 10:09 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
Am I crazy for thinking Trubisky actually had a decent game?
For him. So much had to happen for the outcome to be what it was. It was like the perfect storm and pumping for hours only to get one drop of water. Like watching a baby learning how to walk lol.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:25 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Precisely.
You gotta feel a bit for Lawrence. Other than Detroit or Cleveland, there's really no worse gig for a rookie QB than the Jets. And if you add in the New York media, it might actually be the worst.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 10:30 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Can’t wait until this Ravens team gets a couple of losses. So sick of the hype. It would be nice if they could be exposed before the playoffs this year. Waited 35 ****ing years for Patrick Mahomes and all they want to talk about is Lamar Jackson.
Come on man, it's fun to have some opposition. You just want us to streamroll everything and everybody forever? That would get boring after a while, don't ya think? The Ravens are a good enemy.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:32 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
You just want us to streamroll everything and everybody forever?

[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 10:34 PM 09-13-2020
Come on man, it's fun to have some opposition. You just want us to streamroll everything and everybody forever? That would get boring after a while, don't ya think? The Ravens are a good enemy.
Yes. The answer is yes. Kill everyone
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:34 PM 09-13-2020
We fans have suffered too many years . We WANT steamrolling for the next decade. We want 7 SB rings and 5 MVPs for PMII
[Reply]
DRM08 10:37 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
We fans have suffered too many years . We WANT steamrolling for the next decade. We want 7 SB rings and 5 MVPs for PMII
Just get the rings. Don’t care about regular season stats or awards.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 10:47 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
We all want that. I'm just saying it's fun to have an enemy. No other team really comes close to us.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 10:48 PM 09-13-2020
We all want that. I'm just saying it's fun to have an enemy. No other team really comes close to us.
The Ravens remind me of some of the Chiefs teams with Alex Smith. Or even some of the ones from the 90’s. They dominate inferior competition, but could lose to those same inferior teams if things don’t go perfectly, and almost always lose to teams with elite QBs. They can’t play from behind because Lamar can’t pass when everyone knows he has to pass. They’re gimmicky. If both were to play 10 games against each other the Chiefs would win 7 because there’s less room for error with the Ravens than with the Chiefs. I’d even go with 8 because we undoubtedly have the QB advantage.

I’d say both the Ravens and 49ers teams remind me of Chiefs teams that used to drive us crazy in the playoffs.
[Reply]
lcarus 11:08 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones:
The Ravens remind me of some of the Chiefs teams with Alex Smith. Or even some of the ones from the 90’s. They dominate inferior competition, but could lose to those same inferior teams if things don’t go perfectly, and almost always lose to teams with elite QBs. They can’t play from behind because Lamar can’t pass when everyone knows he has to pass. They’re gimmicky. If both were to play 10 games against each other the Chiefs would win 7 because there’s less room for error with the Ravens than with the Chiefs. I’d even go with 8 because we undoubtedly have the QB advantage.

I’d say both the Ravens and 49ers teams remind me of Chiefs teams that used to drive us crazy in the playoffs.
We'll have Pennel back for the Ravens so that should be a big help. You're exactly right. The Chiefs will get up on them early. They'll get rattled. They'll forget that Lamar Jackson isn't on the same level as Mahomes and start getting pass happy. Then it could all fall apart. Just like last season. Which by the way shouldn't have been as close as it was. The Ravens got lucky on a few 4th down passes as I'm sure everyone remembers. Lamar had no choice but to toss up a couple "duck marys" that somehow worked out for him.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Up