ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>My review of all the NFL teams after today...
Mahomes_Is_God 04:26 PM 09-13-2020
None of them have shit on us. That is all.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:03 PM 09-13-2020
We haven't seen Denver play yet. They could be awesome! I mean they still got Bolles at LT.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:04 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Is it possible you have too much time on your hands if your greatest skill is calling Minshew vs Rivers correctly? :-)
Not really. The Jags were this board’s overwhelming favorite to pick first overall. The Colts were supposed to be a big challenger to the Chiefs. I contended that Minshew is better than people think and the Colts with Rivers aren’t any better than the Chargers with Rivers.

Outside of the whole Steelers/Ravens thing, those we’re really my two hot takes going into the season so I didn’t spend near as much time analyzing as I will enjoying being right. LOL
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:06 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I got all season to watch the Ravens fall off. I still think they will, especially if Jackson should get hurt. Enough talking about them.

Looks like I called Minshew vs. Rivers correctly. The Jags aren’t picking first overall. He’s good enough to prevent that. And Rivers is still Rivers. The Colts just aren’t scary at all.
I just don't see it. Even with a qb as bad as late career Flacco everyone knew they were going to run the ball and they just jammed it down your throat anyway. Yeah, rough sledding if they lose lamar. But lamar would have to take an absolute nosedive for the Ravens not to still be tough. And I don't see that happening.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:08 PM 09-13-2020
It is kinda ironic Rivers thew for nearly 400 yards and lost.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:09 PM 09-13-2020
The Colts were supposed to be a big challenger to the Chiefs.
Wait. How? CP has no respect for Rivers. And we spanked them a couple years ago in the playoffs when they had a genuinely transcendent talent like Luck. They beat us last year when we fielded our B-team, a defense that was finding itself, and a gimpy Mahomes.

Is it possible you are citing Ubeja who thinks Jonathan Taylor is 18x the RB CEH is?
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:11 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I just don't see it. Even with a qb as bad as late career Flacco everyone knew they were going to run the ball and they just jammed it down your throat anyway. Yeah, rough sledding if they lose lamar. But lamar would have to take an absolute nosedive for the Ravens not to still be tough. And I don't see that happening.
They’re not going to beat good teams with that formula. That’s a sure way to win 10 or 11 games and lose in the playoffs. Meh.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:14 PM 09-13-2020
Wait. How? CP has no respect for Rivers. And we spanked them a couple years ago in the playoffs when they had a genuinely transcendent talent like Luck. They beat us last year when we fielded our B-team, a defense that was finding itself, and a gimpy Mahomes.

Is it possible you are citing Ubeja who thinks Jonathan Taylor is 18x the RB CEH is?
Nope. Just do a quick search. You will find quite a few people that thought the Colts were the 3rd-best team in the AFC after the Chiefs and Ravens.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:18 PM 09-13-2020
Nope. Just do a quick search. You will find quite a few people that thought the Colts were the 3rd-best team in the AFC after the Chiefs and Ravens.
Gross.

But in fairness, the race for 3rd in the AFC is tough. Bills? Patriots? Titans? Texans? Browns? Steelers? Colts?

Lots of mediocrity there that can swing any number of ways.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:21 PM 09-13-2020
Gross.

But in fairness, the race for 3rd in the AFC is tough. Bills? Patriots? Titans? Texans? Browns? Steelers? Colts?

The Steelers are going to make waves. Just wait.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:44 PM 09-13-2020
Gross.

I mean, it's a distant third. But couple of those are legit playoff teams. Steelers, indy, Tennessee. Maybe new England or Houston on the bubble. That's a decent playoff lineup. That's arguably as good as most of the top of the NFC.
[Reply]
COchief 07:45 PM 09-13-2020
You are not part of "us" you creepy fuck.

You don't remember because you weren't a Chiefs fan, you don't know who Castle is because you weren't here, you came here after Mahomes and picked an ulta-creepy username, you're spending your adult life following a grown man instead of a team, you have no loyalty, you have not suffered, you have no Huard, Croyle, or Grbac on your resume.

You can wear the jersey and buy the SB gear and slob PM's knob all you want, but real KC fans will sniff you out in a second. We'll talk about Hackett's third and five FB swing pass extravaganzas, we'll talk Gnob's much feared rush two scheme, we'll talk candy wrappers and banners (we paid $ for that, you didn't), we'll talk phantom holding, no punt, and hopeless 3 hour long playoff games with mauling and gashing of our Red brethren courtesy of Bell and Henry.

We are Chiefs fans, we are battered and bruised and have earned Mahomes, you have not.

I am a Chiefs fan, you are not.

[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:48 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I mean, it's a distant third. But couple of those are legit playoff teams. Steelers, indy, Tennessee. Maybe new England or Houston on the bubble. That's a decent playoff lineup. That's arguably as good as most of the top of the NFC.
I think the NFC might lack the top end like the Chiefs and the Ravens but the overall strength of the middle tier is more impressive. Not that that means anything of great relevance.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:52 PM 09-13-2020
Not ready to write any team off yet. Except maybe the Jets. Garbage.

Washington surprised me for sure.
[Reply]
Spott 07:54 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by COchief:
You are not part of "us" you creepy fuck.

You don't remember because you weren't a Chiefs fan, you don't know who Castle is because you weren't here, you came here after Mahomes and picked an ulta-creepy username, you're spending your adult life following a grown man instead of a team, you have no loyalty, you have not suffered, you have no Huard, Croyle, or Grbac on your resume.

You can wear the jersey and buy the SB gear and slob PM's knob all you want, but real KC fans will sniff you out in a second. We'll talk about Hackett's third and five FB swing pass extravaganzas, we'll talk Gnob's much feared rush two scheme, we'll talk candy wrappers and banners (we paid $ for that, you didn't), we'll talk phantom holding, no punt, and hopeless 3 hour long playoff games with mauling and gashing of our Red brethren courtesy of Bell and Henry.

We are Chiefs fans, we are battered and bruised and have earned Mahomes, you have not.

I am a Chiefs fan, you are not.
Antifreeze and nuthooks.
[Reply]
crispystl 08:27 PM 09-13-2020
The sample size is pretty small. The Chiefs had an entire generation of doing the same.

I believe in Mahomes and our team, but I absolutely think the Ravens probably beat us 35-40% of the time. And there's no other team that competes with us as consistently.

I think that’s too high. Maybe more like 15-20% at the most.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up