ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 151
< 123 45671353103 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**The Official Houston Texans at World Champion Kansas City Chiefs Game Day Thread**
Jewish Rabbi 11:04 PM 09-09-2020
Back to back starts now bitches!!!

Beautiful tribute by Twisted Chief:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
If I had started the thread, this is hypothetically how it would've gone:

****The OFFICIAL Texans @ Chiefs Super-Bowl-Banner-Raising Game Thread****

We won the Super Bowl. God punished us with a pandemic.

We won the Super Bowl. God punished us with division that we’ve never seen before in this country.

We won the Super Bowl. WE. WON. THE. SUPER. BOWL.

We may have our differences on this board. We may come from different walks of life. We may have different opinions. We may value different things.

But guys, we are ALL Chiefs fans. And we’ve lived through ‘Because Chiefs…’ long enough for pandemics and civil unrest to seem like child’s play.

Our hands are calloused and our hearts are overflowing generously. But we’re together. And we’re all brothers in this crazy world that is ChiefsPlanet. And I will repeat what I said after the Super Bowl: I love all of you.

Let’s forget all the rest of the noise and enjoy this special championship defense. TOGETHER.

The dynasty begins here. Strap in and enjoy yourselves, gentlemen. The ride is going to be magnificent.

………………….

HOW…ABOUT…THOSE…CHIEFS???

………………….

P.S. – A special shout out to those immortalized, valued CP members who are no longer with us: Lonewolf Ed, Fire Me Boy!, Logical, Mr. Flopnuts, Saccopoo, BillSelfsTrophyCase, Psyko Tek, Madmax, mikey23545, BigMeatballDave, boogblaster, ChiefJustice, Crazyhorse, Buster’s Dad, and crossbow. You are gone but never forgotten amongst your family here. May the light of Mahomes shine bright on your spirit, gentlemen.

[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:48 PM 09-09-2020
In.

ROOing to America's Game and about to cum. Again.
[Reply]
carcosa 11:50 PM 09-09-2020
IM ROCK HARD AND READY
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:50 PM 09-09-2020
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Genius
:-)

I love how the Chiefs dominated this offseason. They did not leave even the smallest detail undone. Scary, they are a better team now than last year.

They have that SB swagger now too. This team will be damn hard to beat.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 11:51 PM 09-09-2020
If I had started the thread, this is hypothetically how it would've gone:

****The OFFICIAL Texans @ Chiefs Super-Bowl-Banner-Raising Game Thread****

We won the Super Bowl. God punished us with a pandemic.

We won the Super Bowl. God punished us with division that we’ve never seen before in this country.

We won the Super Bowl. WE. WON. THE. SUPER. BOWL.

We may have our differences on this board. We may come from different walks of life. We may have different opinions. We may value different things.

But guys, we are ALL Chiefs fans. And we’ve lived through ‘Because Chiefs…’ long enough for pandemics and civil unrest to seem like child’s play.

Our hands are calloused and our hearts are overflowing generously. But we’re together. And we’re all brothers in this crazy world that is ChiefsPlanet. And I will repeat what I said after the Super Bowl: I love all of you.

Let’s forget all the rest of the noise and enjoy this special championship defense. TOGETHER.

The dynasty begins here. Strap in and enjoy yourselves, gentlemen. The ride is going to be magnificent.

………………….

HOW…ABOUT…THOSE…CHIEFS???

………………….

P.S. – A special shout out to those immortalized, valued CP members who are no longer with us: Lonewolf Ed, Fire Me Boy!, Logical, Mr. Flopnuts, Saccopoo, BillSelfsTrophyCase, Psyko Tek, Madmax, mikey23545, BigMeatballDave, boogblaster, ChiefJustice, Crazyhorse, Buster’s Dad, and crossbow. You are gone but never forgotten amongst your family here. May the light of Mahomes shine bright on your spirit, gentlemen.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:51 PM 09-09-2020

[Reply]
Rasputin 11:55 PM 09-09-2020
Thanks for giving me a tear jerk TwistedChief. Those guys were good dudes Madmax had me rolling man I miss em
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:04 AM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Check your post history. And then don't bother coming back with the intent of shoring up your cross examination because we have already moved on and don't care anymore. Enjoy watching what you said you'd probably not watch for stupid reasons. Reasons so stupid that you appear to be stoked to watch what you said you probably wouldn't watch.

You give me a headache.
I’m pretty sure you got me mixed up with someone else. Cuz I’ve never said that I wouldn’t watch the nfl season
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:23 AM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I was waiting 11 minutes in honor of Clay's 11 minutes for the Super Bowl thread...
create and I'll get them merged.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 12:26 AM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Or have a mod delete mine. I sincerely wasn’t trying to shit on Twisted, I had no idea the intention to start the thread late.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:31 AM 09-10-2020
Sounds like bad mojo.
[Reply]
Dante84 12:33 AM 09-10-2020
In!!
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:48 AM 09-10-2020
I hope the Chiefs make this a statement game to all the haters like Tony Dungy, Rodney Harrison, Mike Fagio and many others that are still discounting last season and declaring we won't repeat because we are not the Amazing cheating Patriots.

I hope the team has been listening to all this disrespect and comes out in Beast mode! No Mercy!
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:51 AM 09-10-2020
you're right Halfcan. Jewish R, I don't think Twisted is upset - he wouldn't get mad over this. But I'd be curious to see what he'd planned.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:52 AM 09-10-2020
I only know of Twisted Chief's plans to create the thread being big, because we were sexting earlier tonight.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:52 AM 09-10-2020
I only know of Twisted Chief's plans to create the thread being big, because we were sexting earlier tonight.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 12:53 AM 09-10-2020
you're right Halfcan. Jewish R, I don't think Twisted is upset - he wouldn't get mad over this. But I'd be curious to see what he'd planned.
Whether he is or not I still feel like shit about it.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 151
< 123 45671353103 > Last »
Up