ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Nzoner's Game Room>B1G Could be playing football starting in October
Titty Meat 09:50 PM 09-01-2020
Dan Patrick Show
@dpshow
“From source: If conference can pass updated safety measures and procedures, Big Ten targeting Oct. 10 to start football season.” - Dan Patrick

This came after the president met with B1G commish Kevin Warren. Warren's son plays for Mississippi St and they will be playing in September.

Also:

TV partners have already green-lighted any decision that B1G presidents and Kevin Warren decide on, but bigger networks Fox Sports and ESPN/ABC are also pushing for October start, per source.

Big Ten will only get partial TV revenue if they delay until Thanksgiving or later.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:34 PM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by alanm:
Bring it on. :-)
Yup this year was always a throw away.

Next year theres going to be 10 out of 11 starters on offense that are 4*. That's when Frost will cook.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:35 PM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Always has been for you since coming to the big 10.

You asked for it, you got it, Toyota.
Bo Pelini still has more wins since Nebraska joined the B1G than KU overall from 09 til now
[Reply]
alanm 12:54 AM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by Pablo:
I just think this Ohio State team is absolutely loaded and you have the misfortune of going to their place Week 1. I'll be shocked if it is within 30 points. This would happen to almost any BIG team, you just drew the straw.
Going to their place with no crowd. Probably come down to who's more motivated. Husker's ain't skeered. :-) Anyways Nebraska won over a lot of Ohio St. fans by not backing down to the Big 10 along with Ohio St. We were the only 2 teams to cause a big stink. :-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:59 AM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by alanm:
Going to their place with no crowd. Probably come down to who's more motivated. Husker's ain't skeered. :-) Anyways Nebraska won over a lot of Ohio St. fans by not backing down to the Big 10 along with Ohio St. We were the only 2 teams to cause a big stink. :-)
We should have beat them 2 years ago in Columbus. They are more talented but are replacing more positions. We are more talented in alot of positions compared to last years ass kicking but were also replacing everyone on the defensive line.

The only thing we really have going for us going into this game is that it's the first game of the season. Like I said this year is a wash. Next years offense will be really good and we can be really competitive if we find a pass rush. I dont see it on this years roster.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:35 AM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
ooof...

...sigh. Go Big Red...
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:23 AM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Bo Pelini still has more wins since Nebraska joined the B1G than KU overall from 09 til now
Who gives a fuck about Kamas?
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up