ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 909 of 2687
« First < 409809859899905906907908909 910911912913919959100914091909 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:47 PM 08-21-2018
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
KK is getting everything he wants with his a comments and when the time comes, will wiggle his way out of it when Mahomes succeeds. In the mean time he gets the attention he craves.
It's the same thing he does with Kansas. "If KU doesn't win a Final Four game, their season is a failure."

Then KU wins a Final Four game.

"KU is STILL practicing with De Sousa??? He's INELIGIBLE!"

He doesn't even mention or acknowledge that they passed his impossibly high bar for "not failure".

He's doing the same BS with Mahomes right now.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:01 PM 08-21-2018
Podcast of Keitzman interviewing Mahomes:

https://omny.fm/shows/between-the-li...rick-mahomes-5
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:03 PM 08-21-2018

[Reply]
Marcellus 03:08 PM 08-21-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
You can scream camp doesn't matter, but it normally leads itself to the regular season.
Dude you have zero evidence to back this up.
[Reply]
Mecca 03:12 PM 08-21-2018
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
The INT’s are coming & they are coming in bunches. Andy is having buyers remorse.
Andy checked out on the game to coach Mahomes. The first half was awful except for one throw. Chiefs fans are surprised that Mahomes needs a lot of work. Mahomes isn’t as polished as Alex Smith.

Played Peter Schrager of GMFB pronouncing his love for Mahomes.

Saturday is going to be big. No more stupid throws that get INT.

Chad Henne is a better QB.

He’s less excited about this season after the game. Mahomes isn’t a QB that can win. Has a long ways to go.
I was told this same shit by my friend. I didn't see much of the game because I had my sons football stuff to go to.

On top of those things he apparently thinks there was a 3rd INT in there somewhere that I was like uh ok and then "he looks scared, his footwork is awful, nothing in that half was good except 1 pass."

Why does everyone who doesn't like him have the same narrative?
[Reply]
O.city 03:33 PM 08-21-2018
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Dude you have zero evidence to back this up.
Holy hell, come on guys.

This isn't rocket surgery and it's not a damn sin to suggest he may struggle with interceptions early. It's not a knock on him or anything.

If camp doesn't matter, lets just cancel it?
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:49 PM 08-21-2018
Holy hell, come on guys.

This isn't rocket surgery and it's not a damn sin to suggest he may struggle with interceptions early. It's not a knock on him or anything.

If camp doesn't matter, lets just cancel it?
He's throwing INTS. A lot of them. No doubt about it.

I know we HOPED that the growing pains wouldn't be bad, but when we put camp and preseason together you have a body of work that suggests the INTS will be plentiful.

(this next blurb isn't directed at you, O, i know you get this...)

But if your focus is on the INTS, then you don't get it. Then you don't understand why he was drafted, why the trade was made, why he's starting and why the fans are excited.
[Reply]
O.city 03:53 PM 08-21-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
He's throwing INTS. A lot of them. No doubt about it.

I know we HOPED that the growing pains wouldn't be bad, but when we put camp and preseason together you have a body of work that suggests the INTS will be plentiful.

(this next blurb isn't directed at you, O, i know you get this...)

But if your focus is on the INTS, then you don't get it. Then you don't understand why he was drafted, why the trade was made, why he's starting and why the fans are excited.
I don't necessarily think it's wrong to focus on the INT's, but moreso do they continue to come on the same type of things. It's ok to make mistakes, but learn from them and don't continue to make them.

It's gonna happen. It's ok.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 03:53 PM 08-21-2018
You can scream camp doesn't matter, but it normally leads itself to the regular season.

I'm pretty sure mahomes has one of the higher QBR in pre season....

I think the actual pre season games matter more than camp

and thats without the TD they called back on him
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:54 PM 08-21-2018
I don't necessarily think it's wrong to focus on the INT's, but moreso do they continue to come on the same type of things. It's ok to make mistakes, but learn from them and don't continue to make them.

It's gonna happen. It's ok.
And I'm still pretty sure our secondary sucks. So that's not encouraging either given that guys like Boye and Ramsey are gonna be a little better at snagging those things than say, Amerson...
[Reply]
staylor26 03:58 PM 08-21-2018
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
And I'm still pretty sure our secondary sucks. So that's not encouraging either given that guys like Boye and Ramsey are gonna be a little better at snagging those things than say, Amerson...
To be fair, if there’s one thing Amerson has, it’s ball skills.
[Reply]
O.city 03:59 PM 08-21-2018
Pretty much.
[Reply]
O.city 03:59 PM 08-21-2018
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
I'm pretty sure mahomes has one of the higher QBR in pre season....

I think the actual pre season games matter more than camp

and thats without the TD they called back on him
If we're going with that though, what about the 2 or 3 dropped picks?
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:00 PM 08-21-2018
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Podcast of Keitzman interviewing Mahomes:

https://omny.fm/shows/between-the-li...rick-mahomes-5
Fuck this guy. This dude is a tool.

I'm so sorry that you guys have to listen to him. So, so sorry.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:00 PM 08-21-2018
Yup.

We wondered if the camp reports were Mahomes' greatness or our D's ineptitude. That question has been answered.
[Reply]
Page 909 of 2687
« First < 409809859899905906907908909 910911912913919959100914091909 > Last »
Up