ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 72
« First < 91516171819 202122232969 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Most Teams ‘Not Interested’ in Chiefs’ Eric Bieniemy
Mephistopheles Janx 02:37 AM 12-30-2020
https://heavy.com/sports/kansas-city...5-o3CPAb3Zxeek

Originally Posted by :
On a previous episode of the PFN Weekly show, Allbright mentioned that Eric Bieniemy is “a titleholder who relays the play calls in but doesn’t make the play calls very often.”

“Andy Reid’s doing the play calling. Like 99 percent of the time Andy Reid is doing the play calling, he designed the offense, all of that stuff.”

Allbright has also mentioned that Bieniemy’s previous interviews have been poor. These poor interviews have likely caused him to fall out of consideration for certain positions in the past. Allbright mentioned that some teams with vacancies aren’t all that interested in Bieniemy. These historical poor interviews could be a big reason why.

[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 02:02 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
If EB doesn’t get a job then the owners are racist
Go make some friends and leave this place forever. Please, I beg of you...
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:03 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
They need to dump Matt Ryan.

Ryan needs to go to the 49ers.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:04 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
If EB doesn’t get a job then the owners are racist

That will be the talking heads narrative no doubt.
[Reply]
JakeF 02:13 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
They need to dump Matt Ryan.
Probably, but Hotlanta will like the hiring of EB ... for awhile.
[Reply]
mkp785 02:21 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Probably, but Hotlanta will like the hiring of EB ... for awhile.
Someone needs to hire him so we can get our 3rd picks. Someone needs to tell Kakfa to do a 23 and me as well. Maybe he can find some minority blood in his family and get us some more picks when he gets hired.
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:34 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
That will be the talking heads narrative no doubt.
It was already a narrative that was pushed last year when he didn't get hired. It's fucking stupid.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:35 PM 01-11-2021
I just want him to get hired so I can stop having to hear this shit every offseason. Plus I want those 3rd round picks.
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:42 PM 01-11-2021
A big thing that a lot of people are failing to mention when they bring up Nagy and Pederson getting HC positions, but EB getting skipped over, is the fact that Nagy and Pederson were both given play calling duties. Both those coaches and Andy Reid have admitted that they called numerous plays for a half or an entire game. Bieniemy has never been the play caller for us.

I'm sure that's a pretty big negative mark in the eyes of these GMs/Owners.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:45 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
A big thing that a lot of people are failing to mention when they bring up Nagy and Pederson getting HC positions, but EB getting skipped over, is the fact that Nagy and Pederson were both given play calling duties. Both those coaches and Andy Reid have admitted that they called numerous plays for a half or an entire game. Bieniemy has never been the play caller for us.

I'm sure that's a pretty big negative mark in the eyes of these GMs/Owners.
I’ve been saying it since last year, but it isn’t just about play calling duties.

It’s about EB being a RB coach, while those guys were QB coaches. Teams want a guy that can coach/develop QB’s these days. It’s really that simple.
[Reply]
JakeF 02:59 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I’ve been saying it since last year, but it isn’t just about play calling duties.

It’s about EB being a RB coach, while those guys were QB coaches. Teams want a guy that can coach/develop QB’s these days. It’s really that simple.
It's true.

Running backs are now considered disposable in the NFL. Promoting a good RB coach is just not as appealing. Bieniemy coming to town and fixing the running game isn't comparable to Kafka coming to town and fixing the passing game.

Not fair, but it's the reality of the current NFL.
[Reply]
Iconic 03:02 PM 01-11-2021
Lol who cares? If no one hires Bienemy it's great for us. Let him keep coming back year after year learning under Reid. We just won a SB with Bienemy as the OC, continuity is only a plus not a minus here. If Kafka gets hired I really wouldn't care much. Reid knows how to build a staff and a replacement of similar quality will turn up. Nothing to worry about here.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:05 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by Iconic:
Lol who cares? If no one hires Bienemy it's great for us. Let him keep coming back year after year learning under Reid. We just won a SB with Bienemy as the OC, continuity is only a plus not a minus here. If Kafka gets hired I really wouldn't care much. Reid knows how to build a staff and a replacement of similar quality will turn up. Nothing to worry about here.
We get a 3rd round comp pick this year and next if he becomes a HC, that’s why most of us care...
[Reply]
Iconic 03:06 PM 01-11-2021
If the staff that got you a Lombardi last year can be retained I think I'd take that over two late 3rds lol. Either way it's a dub.
[Reply]
Oh Snap 03:15 PM 01-11-2021
I always thought he should stay in KC and possibly take over once Andy decides to retire from all the winning.
[Reply]
patteeu 03:15 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Someone needs to hire him so we can get our 3rd picks. Someone needs to tell Kakfa to do a 23 and me as well. Maybe he can find some minority blood in his family and get us some more picks when he gets hired.
Someone needs to hire him so we can get our 3rd round picks and then promote Kafka to OC.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 72
« First < 91516171819 202122232969 > Last »
Up