ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 473 of 2690
« First < 373423463469470471472473 4744754764774835235739731473 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
penbrook 01:26 PM 08-24-2017
Originally Posted by rico:
Back to Mahomes, Bucky Brooks graded a player from each team. He graded Mahomes for the Chiefs and wrote the following excerpt:

Patrick Mahomes, QB: The dual-threat playmaker is certainly impressive playing on the edges, but it has been his exceptional efficiency and effectiveness from the pocket that has earned him rave reviews this preseason. In completing 10 of his 14 passes for 88 yards and two scores in Cincy, Mahomes displayed outstanding timing and anticipation on a variety of quick-rhythm routes, also showcasing athleticism and improvisational skills. Although he still needs to rein in some of his gunslinging ways, the Chiefs' QB of the future is developing ahead of schedule. Grade: A

Bucky Brooks gave him an A!!!!
I think Mahomes was only the second rookie that week to receive an A rating. Kid is gonna be a star. Already ahead of schedule
[Reply]
rico 01:28 PM 08-24-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
I think Mahomes was only the second rookie that week to receive an A rating. Kid is gonna be a star. Already ahead of schedule
Yep, the only other one was a WR from Jacksonville, Dede Westbrook.
[Reply]
penbrook 01:30 PM 08-24-2017
Yep, the only other one was a WR from Jacksonville, Dede Westbrook.
Westbrook was a really fast WR from Oklahoma. Don't know much about him though. The future looks so good for the Chiefs with all of our young talent.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 01:31 PM 08-24-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
So now you know how it feels when people say the same thing to me on here.

I think I can be excited about a QB that brought us our first playoff victory in 25-years but according to most CP posters I guess that is against the rules?

Never been a fake fan.. Live in Pennsylvania and I been a Chiefs fan since I was a little kid.

Goes both ways buddy.
you were just told to shut the fuck up so please do so..the past 50 posts have been you and your boyfriend giggling because sweet daddy said he was only a Mahomes fan and you two dipshits went on a fucking post spree all while giggling like a fat girl at prom who was finally going to get laid and then taken out for cookies after
[Reply]
rico 01:35 PM 08-24-2017
Westbrook was a really fast WR from Oklahoma. Don't know much about him though. The future looks so good for the Chiefs with all of our young talent.
They got him in the 4th round!!!!!

Jax has some talented receivers. Robinson, Hurns, Lee and now Westbrook...

If only we could trade err, one of our guys for one of them and we could watch Chief Mahomey work magic with them!!!!
[Reply]
penbrook 01:37 PM 08-24-2017
They got him in the 4th round!!!!!

Jax has some talented receivers. Robinson, Hurns, Lee and now Westbrook...

If only we could trade err, one of our guys for one of them and we could watch Chief Mahomey work magic with them!!!!
I heard a rumor that Jax might be willing to trade Robinson but at what cost?
[Reply]
saphojunkie 01:39 PM 08-24-2017
Please say Alex Smith.
[Reply]
rico 01:40 PM 08-24-2017
I'm a pretty big fan of Robinson. One of the most underrated WR's in the NFL. I would be elated if we found a way to get him.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 01:41 PM 08-24-2017
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
Please say Alex Smith.
Stay on topic please. This is a Mahomes thread. Thank you sir.
[Reply]
rico 01:44 PM 08-24-2017
Stay on topic please. This is a Mahomes thread. Thank you sir.
That was indirectly on topic, squirrel tits. If we traded Alex Smith for Allen Robinson, it would mean another great weapon for Mahomes.

Just imagine...trading Alex for Robinson. We would get the opportunity to watch Mahomes sling the ball to Kelce, Tyreek and Allen Robinson! That'd be insane!!!
[Reply]
penbrook 01:45 PM 08-24-2017
That was indirectly on topic, squirrel tits. If we traded Alex Smith for Allen Robinson, it would mean another great weapon for Mahomes.

Just imagine...trading Alex for Robinson. We would get the opportunity to watch Mahomes sling the ball to Kelce, Tyreek and Allen Robinson! That'd be insane!!!
Stop please. I ran out of tissues
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 01:53 PM 08-24-2017

Alex Smith isn't going anywhere man... Just stop with that.... We trade him and Mahomes starts, it'd be a disaster, especially wk 1...

Anyway back on topic.. How much playing time is Mahomes getting next gm?
[Reply]
MahiMike 01:56 PM 08-24-2017
Reid is the perfect coach for Mahomes
This. Right here.

People forget how valuable coaching is. So many QBs come out and are ruined by there inept teams. There's a reason they are drafting at the top each year and it's not the talent but what they do with it.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:57 PM 08-24-2017
Alex Smith isn't going anywhere man... Just stop with that.... We trade him and Mahomes starts, it'd be a disaster, especially wk 1...

Anyway back on topic.. How much playing time is Mahomes getting next gm?
Alex Smith is going play first half and into the third quarter probably just a drive and then it will be the Mahomes show either rest of second half or let Bray have last five minutes of fourth quarter depending on what Coach wants to do.

Game four Smith will come out for a series and then the Mahomes will get about three full quarters and some in the fourth quarter.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 01:58 PM 08-24-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Alex Smith is going play first half and into the third quarter probably just a drive and then it will be the Mahomes show either rest of second half or let Bray have last five minutes of fourth quarter depending on what Coach wants to do.

Game four Smith will come out for a series and then the Mahomes will get about three full quarters and some in the fourth quarter.
Thanks my friend!
[Reply]
Page 473 of 2690
« First < 373423463469470471472473 4744754764774835235739731473 > Last »
Up