ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 20
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Media Center>FOX & MacFarlane's The Orville
hometeam 08:06 PM 09-13-2017
I dunno that chick but I cant quit staring at that mole just SMACK DAB right between her eyes, I mean COME ON!~

But really, it was decent, I will continue to watch to see where it goes.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:15 PM 09-13-2017
Originally Posted by hometeam:
I dunno that chick but I cant quit staring at that mole just SMACK DAB right between her eyes, I mean COME ON!~

But really, it was decent, I will continue to watch to see where it goes.
Heh. Yeah, I noticed that as well. Especially in the last scene.

But fuck she's hot. :-)
[Reply]
sully1983 08:34 PM 09-13-2017
Not a fan of this show but I'll give props to Seth for banging the dragon lady from GoT.

[Reply]
lcarus 06:39 AM 09-24-2017
Originally Posted by sully1983:
Not a fan of this show but I'll give props to Seth for banging the dragon lady from GoT.
That dirty son of a bitch. I thought she was dating the guy who plays the Riddler in Gotham before. Which is odd because I thought that guy was gayer than a suit pocket full of pink handkerchiefs.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:16 PM 09-13-2017
I finally had a chance to watch it tonight. It was pretty much as expected, before all of the negative critics chimed in.

It's basically Star Trek with a touch of humor. It's actually pretty silly that Paramount didn't license the Star Trek name to Seth MacFarlane for the show because it really walks a fine line between their IP and his new program.

I don't know if there's a large enough audience to sustain the budget of this show but if there is, I'd expect it only improve over time.
[Reply]
hometeam 07:20 AM 09-14-2017

[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 07:40 AM 09-14-2017
Was this supposed to be funny? Because it wasn't .
[Reply]
alnorth 09:29 PM 09-17-2017
This was a really good episode. The critics are both out of touch and fucking retarded.
[Reply]
alnorth 09:32 PM 09-17-2017
Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop:
Was this supposed to be funny? Because it wasn't .
This was a good show, you are stupid. Sorry, the discovery that you are in fact stupid is going to be jarring, but its true.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 06:54 AM 09-19-2017
Originally Posted by alnorth:
This was a good show, you are stupid. Sorry, the discovery that you are in fact stupid is going to be jarring, but its true.
Don't understand the personal attack. Fuck off , Al.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:31 PM 09-17-2017
I think a lot of the critics of this show don't exactly remember what the original Star Trek was.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:47 PM 09-17-2017
SO yeah, had the DVR set to record it, and got the end of the delayed Cowboys/Broncos game instead. :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 07:50 PM 09-18-2017
Originally Posted by Bowser:
SO yeah, had the DVR set to record it, and got the end of the delayed Cowboys/Broncos game instead. :-)
THIS! :-):-):-):-):-)

Tried to watch it tonight after getting home from Kansas City.

Wouldn't have sucked so much if that game had turned out differently.

:-)
[Reply]
Dartgod 08:23 PM 09-18-2017
Originally Posted by Frazod:
THIS! :-):-):-):-):-)

Tried to watch it tonight after getting home from Kansas City.

Wouldn't have sucked so much if that game had turned out differently.

:-)
I set mine to record 1 hour extra in case football runs long. I liked this episode better than the pilot.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:13 PM 09-18-2017
Originally Posted by DartMod:
I set mine to record 1 hour extra in case football runs long. I liked this episode better than the pilot.
I just had it set on season pass, didn't think about the whole Sunday thing. Can't remember the last time I recorded a Sunday TV show.

Oh well. I'll know next time. And it's not like there aren't other ways to watch it.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 20
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up