ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 59 of 92
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's Talk About the Bills (AFC Championship Edition)
cmh6476 05:11 PM 01-17-2021
They're pretty good
[Reply]
O.city 08:53 AM 01-21-2021
I went back and watched the first game last night. The Bills gave up a bunch of yards to the Chiefs.

But really, the strategy did what it was supposed to. The Chiefs needed a 3rd and 13 conversion in the fourth quarter to keep from giving the Bills the ball back with chance to take the lead.

It was the best case scenario, they still lost. I think thats about the best you can hope for with the Chiefs. Slow play, hope they make a mistake.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:07 AM 01-21-2021
As long as The Chiefs just take care of their business and stay healthy, we're good.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:12 AM 01-21-2021

[Reply]
htismaqe 09:30 AM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 09:35 AM 01-21-2021
Ah, oh. Buffalo fans. You may be in trouble . . . . . . . . . .

https://www.kansascity.com/news/weat...248659260.html

All I've heard is how Josh didn't play well in Ravens game, due to wind, in Chiefs game, due to cold rain, etc.

Time to get worried.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 09:44 AM 01-21-2021
that was because it was home field
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:44 AM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Ah, oh. Buffalo fans. You may be in trouble . . . . . . . . . .

https://www.kansascity.com/news/weat...248659260.html

All I've heard is how Josh didn't play well in Ravens game, due to wind, in Chiefs game, due to cold rain, etc.

Time to get worried.
Yep.

It was the wind. It was the rain. The weather apparently gives Allen fits, according to Bills fans.

And the weather forecast looks...well...
Attached: Screen Shot 2021-01-21 at 9.43.27 AM.jpg (30.3 KB) 
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:48 AM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
The Browns are right there too. A team named after a color? And a shitty color (pun intended) at that?
Browns were named after their owner...not a color.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:52 AM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Browns were named after their owner...not a color.
Correct.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:02 AM 01-21-2021

[Reply]
htismaqe 10:11 AM 01-21-2021
I love Chris Simms but he's really ignoring the salient point.

The Chiefs took all the sizzle out of their offense and WON.

For all of the negatives he says about the approach to the last game, they WON.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:18 AM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I love Chris Simms but he's really ignoring the salient point.

The Chiefs took all the sizzle out of their offense and WON.

For all of the negatives he says about the approach to the last game, they WON.
Ive listened to that segment 3 times now. Dude is soooo spot on, as is his dad.

Phil kinda hit on it, and i mentioned it the other day as well, but our secondary simply does not get the recognition they deserve. I'll go so far to say not even from Chiefs fans.

Phil hinted at it, but our boys can cover. You take Diggs away and what's left? Like Phil said, the Browns have a better skill position group than the Bills and the Chiefs played them aggressively, bump and run coverage, in their face the whole time etc.

Can the Bills receivers, aside from Diggs, make the Chiefs pay for that? Can they get open against that? I don't think they can do it consistently. The Browns couldn't and they're deeper and more diverse.

It's why i believe the Bills won't hit 31 points.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:20 AM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Ive listened to that segment 3 times now. Dude is soooo spot on, as is his dad.

Phil kinda hit on it, and i mentioned it the other day as well, but our secondary simply does not get the recognition they deserve. I'll go so far to say not even from Chiefs fans.

Phil hinted at it, but our boys can cover. You take Diggs away and what's left? Like Phil said, the Browns have a better skill position group than the Bills and the Chiefs played them aggressively, bump and run coverage, in their face the whole time etc.

Can the Bills receivers, aside from Diggs, make the Chiefs pay for that? Can they get open against that? I don't think they can do it consistently. The Browns couldn't and they're deeper and more diverse.

It's why i believe the Bills won't hit 31 points.
I don't think they will either.
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:22 AM 01-21-2021
:-) @ The comments section on the Sims YouTube Video.

Bill Fans may not make it to Sunday. The vaginas are hemorrhaging at a prolific rate...
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:27 AM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
:-) @ The comments section on the Sims YouTube Video.

Bill Fans may not make it to Sunday. The vaginas are hemorrhaging at a prolific rate...
"Wtf Simms....? He had great takes and now he sounds like everybody on ESPN. Fug him tho, let’s go Buffalo!!!"

Um, maybe there's a reason he sounds like everybody else and it's not anti-Bills bias. :-)
[Reply]
Page 59 of 92
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369 > Last »
Up