ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 46
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Glazer: Chiefs expect Mahomes to play in AFCCG
pugsnotdrugs19 09:10 PM 01-17-2021
Just now on FOX postgame.

Said the reason he was real woozy getting up was they thought he got choked out to some extent by the LB..

But sounded very confident he was going to be good for this week. Also said Mahomes was trying to go back into the game today.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:38 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Gay, CEH and Hammy Watkins should be back too.
Gay would be iffy I bet (high ankle sprain), but also Fenton should come back...
[Reply]
thabear04 09:38 PM 01-17-2021
Mahomes was ready to go back again even when he dislocated his knee he wanted to play. No doubt we have a QB who doesn’t wanna give up on his team and keeps fighting.

Hopefully Bashaud Breeland can play next Sunday.
[Reply]
Hawker007 09:40 PM 01-17-2021
If this was 1995, Mahomes would’ve been back in that game after about 3 plays. No way he doesn’t play next game. I still don’t understand how he actually got a “concussion” on that play. I don’t think it was actually a true concussion.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 09:41 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by thabear04:
Mahomes was ready to go back again even when he dislocated his knee he wanted to play. No doubt we have a QB who doesn’t wanna give up on his team and keeps fighting.

Mahomes is a tough son-of-a-gun.
[Reply]
petegz28 09:41 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by thabear04:

Diggs is tough to defend so we need a healthy seconday.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:05 PM 01-17-2021

Yeah, motherfucker don't mess with the GOAT
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:07 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Redbled:
Wonder if he can get cleared to practice by mid week. Don’t see it being bad for him to have a couple days off for the foot.
They won't have a live practice until Wednesday anyway. Monday and Tuesday are meetings and film and stuff.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 10:12 PM 01-17-2021
You think it was hard on us. Imagine how hard it was for Mahomes having to watch knowing he was capable to go back in and win the game.
[Reply]
You See Us 10:14 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
You think it was hard on us. Imagine how hard it was for Mahomes having to watch knowing he was capable to go back in and win the game.
Good point. Fock.
[Reply]
alanm 10:17 PM 01-17-2021
You know I kept looking at the replay and it never does show Pat hit his head in any way. Not the ground or a Browns player.. nothing. And when he went running off down the tunnel it sure didn't seem like he had his bell rung. When they came back and said he was in the protocol I was wondering how in the fuck and why?
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:17 PM 01-17-2021
he didn't get a concussion. He didn't even hit his head on anything to induce one. If it was I think it was, he's fine. He'll pass any concussion protocol with flying colors.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:17 PM 01-17-2021
Great news.

If we have Mahomes, Clyde and Sammy back...we should be able to advance to another super bowl.
[Reply]
petegz28 10:18 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by alanm:
You know I kept looking at the replay and it never does show Pat hit his head in any way. Not the ground or a Browns player.. nothing. And when he went running off down the tunnel it sure didn't seem like he had his bell rung. When they came back and said he was in the protocol I was wondering how in the **** and why?
Reid said he got hit on the back of the head. I assume that was the arm of the defender.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:23 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
he didn't get a concussion. He didn't even hit his head on anything to induce one. If it was I think it was, he's fine. He'll pass any concussion protocol with flying colors.
^this^ it looks like his helmet got pushed into his neck very hard as well and caused the BP issue, similar to the quick strike hits to the neck like you see in the 007 and other action movies...:-)
[Reply]
oldman 10:23 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Great news.

If we have Mahomes, Clyde and Sammy back...we should be able to advance to another super bowl.
I'm not sure we'll ever have Sammy back. I've even lost track of what ailment he has this time.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 46
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up