ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 23
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign Taco Charlton
ShowtimeSBMVP 09:11 PM 05-01-2020

The Chiefs have agreed to a 1-year deal with DL Taco Charlton, a source tells Yahoo Sports.

— Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) May 2, 2020

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:00 PM 05-02-2020
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Yep. Enjoy him while we can. And eventually get a nice compensatory pick out of the deal.
He's 6-7, 290 and looks skinny. If he puts on 20 lbs of muscle, he'll be a monster.
[Reply]
MightyMouse 03:03 PM 05-02-2020
Originally Posted by Wilson8:
Frank Clark
Alex Okafor - Could be released but would have $4 M to $6 M of dead money. 2019 - 22 tackles, 5 sacks in 10 games.
Tanoh Kpassagnon - 1 year on contract, $1.3 M, 2019 - 29 tackles, 4 sacks. Maybe trade if we got some real good value for him.
Breeland Speaks- Two years on contract. A post June 1 trade/cut would still have $629,185 of dead money. 2018 - 24 tackles, 1.5 sack, 2 FR
Demone Harris - 1 yr $750,000. 2019 - 4 tackles in 4 games.
Michael Danna - 5th round pick.
Tim Ward - 2019 NFI
Taco Charlton

It seems like it will be a tough go for Taco making the final roster.
Chiefs kept 10 DL last year including Attacho or whatever it was. There is a opening if they like him more than Harris and Ward and it’s hard to imagine his upside alone doesn’t beat those other two out. If he doesn’t make the final roster it will because the staff doesn’t find his attitude worth it like Mark Fields last year.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:03 PM 05-02-2020
Speaks is worth trying this year but I can’t help but feel like he’s already a bust and that won’t change.

He showed up to camp overweight and even admitted he was a fat lazy fuck in the offseason. That’s a huge red flag.

Hope he proves me wrong
[Reply]
MightyMouse 03:05 PM 05-02-2020
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Based off of one training camp picture.

I love all the CP GMs who would trade away all their players on rookie contracts if they were not all-pros. I mean not everyone can be Pat Mahomes!
Yup just what I said, Speaks should be Mahomes.
[Reply]
Direckshun 03:18 PM 05-02-2020
Five for the roster:

Clark
Okafor
Kpassagnon
Charlton
Danna

Try to trade, then practice squad:

Harris

Try to trade, then cut:

Speaks

Cut:

Ward
[Reply]
Direckshun 03:20 PM 05-02-2020
And I do want to mention that this is another reason I hate the Danna pick.

Demone Harris is super tough against the run, with starter upside if he can get a pass rush developed — and he’s super young. He helped us win a Super Bowl.

We have to risk practice squadding or cutting him to make roster space for Danna, a guy who isn’t as good a fit for the position and also has no pass rush.

Just a terrible pick and we’re going to lose a cheap year of Demone Harris.
[Reply]
Hoover 03:37 PM 05-02-2020
Originally Posted by Direckshun:

Demone Harris is super tough against the run, with starter upside if he can get a pass rush developed — and he’s super young. He helped us win a Super Bowl.

We have to risk practice squadding or cutting him to make roster space for Danna, a guy who isn’t as good a fit for the position and also has no pass rush.

Completely agree with this.

I really thought they would have went WR or DB in that spot.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:10 PM 05-02-2020

Nobody should ever be this mad about a late 5th round pick.
[Reply]
keg in kc 04:13 PM 05-02-2020
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Nobody should ever be this mad about a late 5th round pick.
Much less the UDFA he may or may not even be competing for a position with.
[Reply]
Wilson8 04:15 PM 05-02-2020
Originally Posted by MightyMouse:
Chiefs kept 10 DL last year including Attacho or whatever it was. There is a opening if they like him more than Harris and Ward and it’s hard to imagine his upside alone doesn’t beat those other two out. If he doesn’t make the final roster it will because the staff doesn’t find his attitude worth it like Mark Fields last year.
Maybe 10, but maybe 9 on DL. They have to pick from the following players -

16) DL –
#55 DE Frank Clark 1
#95 DT/DE Chris Jones 2
#91 DT Derrick Nnadi 3
#99 DT Khalen Saunders 4
#92 DE/DT Tanoh Kpassagnon 5
#64 DT Mike Pennel 6
#52 Demone Harris ????
#96 Braxton Hoyett
#93 Devaroe Lawrence
#79 Tim Ward
#97 DE Alex Okafor 7
#57 DE Breeland Speaks 8
#90 DE Anthony Lanier - Already been cut? He was on team a few days ago.
DE Michael Danna 9
DE Taco Charlton 10
DE Tershawn Wharton - Practice squad?

Perhaps Alex Okafor won't be ready at the beginning of the season?
[Reply]
staylor26 04:33 PM 05-02-2020

You’re beyond fucking stupid.

First off, like Busby said who the fuck gets this upset about a 5th round pick?

Also, it’s easy to see why they drafted him when you go back and look at all the East West Shrine week stuff and watch the game. Dude was unblockable (all week apparently) and looked a lot more like the guy at Central Michigan that could get after QB. The weight gain and late start clearly impacted his performance at Michigan.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:39 PM 05-02-2020
Imagine thinking there’s just no way that Danna might actually be better than Demone fucking Harris

:-)
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:40 PM 05-02-2020

You are truly an amazing case.

You've been posting horseshit like this for nearly 15 fucking years. You create "Mock Drafts" constantly, at the start of the season, mid-season, end season and dozens of offseason versions yet, Good Fucking GOD! you're completely clueless about the NFL, about personnel and just haven't learned a single thing during that time.

If I didn't know better, I'd think you're a troll but sadly, that just isn't the case.

Get a grip, dude, get a fucking grip.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 04:41 PM 05-02-2020
Veach is god damned tactician. A roster surgeon. Mahomes is a damn FA magnet.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:43 PM 05-02-2020
:-)
[Reply]
Page 9 of 23
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up