ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 23
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign Taco Charlton
ShowtimeSBMVP 09:11 PM 05-01-2020

The Chiefs have agreed to a 1-year deal with DL Taco Charlton, a source tells Yahoo Sports.

— Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) May 2, 2020

[Reply]
KC Hawks 09:49 PM 05-01-2020
The additions of Gay Taco is going to make this defense beastly!!
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:50 PM 05-01-2020
Speaks better be ready to bust his ass this season.

Clark
Okafor
Taco
Kpass
Speaks
Danna
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:51 PM 05-01-2020
I've been following that guy since I drafted him in our alternate reality game a few years ago. He's such an inexplicable story.

First, he got drafted by the Cowboys, which screwed him over. They had Demarcus Lawrence and Randy Gregory and David Irving and Tyrone Crawford and a couple of other guys. Charlton was a first-round pick so he should have earned his way onto the field, but it was a really crowded position. So he sank to the bottom of the bog. He was getting some playing time, but not much.

So then the Cowboys cut him and Miami picks him up, and he takes off. He's averaging a sack a game and I'm blaming Dallas for his failures, and then all of a sudden Miami benches him. They don't just bench him, they make him a healthy inactive for the back end of the season.

So we know he's got talent, but we also know that he's got a flaw that drives coaches crazy. He's not playing within the scheme or he can't recognize plays or he's a locker room problem or something. The key is whether Spagnuolo can maximize his talents and minimize whatever this seemingly fatal flaw is. But I trust the Chiefs' braintrust, so I think it'll be a win.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 09:51 PM 05-01-2020
He started 5 out of 10 games last season, and notched 5 sacks, 2 forced fumbles and averaged about 2+ tackles a game. Not bad for what equates to a rotational player.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:51 PM 05-01-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Speaks better be ready to bust his ass this season.

Clark
Okafor
Taco
Kpass
Speaks
Danna
That’s a really nice group man. I love our DL depth.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:53 PM 05-01-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
That’s a really nice group man. I love our DL depth.
Yep and then add in Jones, Nnadi, Saunders and Pennell. Jesus.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 09:53 PM 05-01-2020
So we’re going to draft Aidan Hutchinson next year?
Wouldn’t be mad.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:54 PM 05-01-2020
Guys, I know a lot of us aren’t very excited about the Danna pick, but I highly suggest watching the East West Shrine game. Dude was unblockable and apparently that was the case all week at practice too.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:56 PM 05-01-2020
Originally Posted by SuperChief:
This is the craziest time to be a Chiefs fan. I love it, but it's ****ing nutso right now.
Just take a look at last year. From Tyreek’s crazy offseason to Mahomes going down. Now, we don’t even know if there is going to be a season this year

It’s fucking crazy :-)
[Reply]
Chief Northman 09:58 PM 05-01-2020
Guys, I know a lot of us aren’t very excited about the Danna pick, but I highly suggest watching the East West Shrine game. Dude was unblockable and apparently that was the case all week at practice too.
I obviously went back and watched more film on him after the Chiefs drafted him, and I must say I love how he plays with leverage and he gets push. I think he’s got a good foundational skill set, and paired with his plus athleticism I think this guy can be a difference maker and play sooner than most think.
[Reply]
Master Chief 09:58 PM 05-01-2020
He was awful in Dallas and Miami — reports out of both camps are that his attitude is terrible. Based on his IG, he seems more obsessed with himself and banging hot models while showing off his cars and tattoos than he is with playing football.

But maybe he finds his drive here in KC. He obv has talent and is still young. He just needs and attitude adjustment.
[Reply]
carcosa 09:58 PM 05-01-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Same thing in my books. My comment was neutral. Low risk signing that should not matter one way or another if it pans out or not because of the investment involved.

But of course you continue to act like a 10-year-old on this forum...
Cry about it bitch!!!!! LOL
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:59 PM 05-01-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I've been following that guy since I drafted him in our alternate reality game a few years ago. He's such an inexplicable story.

First, he got drafted by the Cowboys, which screwed him over. They had Demarcus Lawrence and Randy Gregory and David Irving and Tyrone Crawford and a couple of other guys. Charlton was a first-round pick so he should have earned his way onto the field, but it was a really crowded position. So he sank to the bottom of the bog. He was getting some playing time, but not much.

So then the Cowboys cut him and Miami picks him up, and he takes off. He's averaging a sack a game and I'm blaming Dallas for his failures, and then all of a sudden Miami benches him. They don't just bench him, they make him a healthy inactive for the back end of the season.

So we know he's got talent, but we also know that he's got a flaw that drives coaches crazy. He's not playing within the scheme or he can't recognize plays or he's a locker room problem or something. The key is whether Spagnuolo can maximize his talents and minimize whatever this seemingly fatal flaw is.
Daly will find out if Taco has a hard shell or a soft shell
[Reply]
Chief Northman 09:59 PM 05-01-2020
Originally Posted by Master Chief:
He was awful in Dallas and Miami — reports out of both camps are that his attitude is terrible. Based on his IG, he seems more obsessed with himself and banging hot models while showing off his cars and tattoos than he is with playing football.

But maybe he finds his drive here in KC. He obv has talent and is still young. He just needs and attitude adjustment.
Enter Landlord and Black Elvis.
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:00 PM 05-01-2020
It's not even Tuesday
[Reply]
Page 3 of 23
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up