« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The L'Jarius Sneed Thread*****
Dante84 11:45 AM 04-25-2020
More to come!

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Chiefshrink 01:49 AM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
I would just keep safety help on Diggs at all times. Don't let him beat you. All the rest of their receivers are banged up (Diggs is as well), and they can't run the ball at all. Force Allen to beat you throwing the ball to people not named Stefon Diggs.

Spoiler Alert: He won't.
Amen !!

Allen has improved his accuracy for sure but not enough to beat the Chiefs IF we get good pressure and good 2ndary play .
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 01:54 AM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
As good as Sneed has been, Breeland and Ward have been excellent as well. I'm pretty damn comfortable with any of those guys on Diggs TBH.
I don't understand why Ward gets so much love. I don't care what PFF says, Ward is the best at being next to the receiver catching the ball.

There are so many times when he looks dumbfounded that his man caught the ball. Sure, it looks like he is great in coverage, but he is nearly as oblivious to the ball as William Bartee was.

If his receiver doesn't catch the ball, it usually has more to do with the receiver and the QB, than it does with Ward making a good play.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 02:20 AM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I don't understand why Ward gets so much love. I don't care what PFF says, Ward is the best at being next to the receiver catching the ball.

There are so many times when he looks dumbfounded that his man caught the ball. Sure, it looks like he is great in coverage, but he is nearly as oblivious to the ball as William Bartee was.

If his receiver doesn't catch the ball, it usually has more to do with the receiver and the QB, than it does with Ward making a good play.

Ward’s speed covers a lot of his mistakes and while he’s not a #1 by any stretch, he’s not garbage, either.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 04:51 AM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Ward’s speed covers a lot of his mistakes and while he’s not a #1 by any stretch, he’s not garbage, either.
I don't think he is garbage, but I don't see the star corner that PFF sees, or some of the fans see.

I think he has given up 2 or 3 touchdowns just this year where he looks surprised that his receiver was the target, and surprised that the receiver caught the ball, all because he doesn't seem to have any instincts or awareness when it comes to locating the ball, or anticipating the pass. And it's not just in the end zone.

In contrast, Tyrann Mathieu has instincts, and an internal clock, and is almost always aware that the ball is in the air, and the ability to look for the ball and still stay with his man. I acknowledge that Mathieu's instincts are special, but Ward doesn't seem to have any instincts at all.

I love Ward's size and speed, and I believe he can get better. But, he is being outplayed by Sneed. I think if Sneed didn't miss significant time due to his injury, he may have been the starting CB opposite Breeland on the outside already.

[Reply]
staylor26 07:11 AM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:

:-)
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:17 AM 01-21-2021
I like the idea of Snead and sometimes Mathieu in the slot on Beasley.

Ward on Brown.

Breeland on Diggs.

Then we can use numbers to support Breeland to erase Diggs.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:21 PM 01-24-2021
Hope dude is good to go for the SB.
[Reply]
thabear04 09:56 PM 01-24-2021
Concussion maybe? But he should be good to play in the Super bowl.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:58 PM 01-24-2021
It wasn't particularly egregious. I would expect he'll be good to go.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:04 PM 01-24-2021
Dude is SO valuable.
[Reply]
thabear04 10:10 PM 01-24-2021
He should be good he went live holding his son looked fine.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:12 PM 01-24-2021
Veach said you could make a case for L Jarous Sneed being a first round pick
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:13 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by thabear04:
He should be good he went live holding his son looked fine.
Still needs to do the protocol.
[Reply]
Basileus777 10:14 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Still needs to do the protocol.
2 weeks to clear it. Should be fine.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 10:14 PM 01-24-2021
Might be my favorite defensive player on the team
[Reply]
Page 25 of 58
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »