ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 171 of 171
« First < 71121161167168169170171
Media Center>Must Watch Series
Buehler445 08:54 AM 04-26-2012
All this talk about series, how network TV Sucks, and how hard it is to find quality shows, and some excellent shows that fly under the radar, I need a comprehensive review of all the series I need to see.

For good entertainment, I would be willing to buy DVD sets. But I've recently picked up HBOGO by kiping it from my parents, and recently got Netflix and Amazon Prime.

Here is a listing of shows that I currently own or have seen all the episodes of. If it isn't on the list, just assume I haven't seen it.

Spoiler!

Here is a listing of shows that I'm currently watching
Spoiler!

Here is a listing of shows on my list to watch (mostly due to this thread)
Spoiler!

I work a fuckton, so it is hard for me catch a series while it is on to get it on the DVR, but I recognize the entertainment value and am willing to go after the Must See shows. Accordingly, I'm not necessarily looking for anything that is still running. I'm up for watching stuff that has run its course.

So what say you, Planet? Which shows should I see?

UPDATED for the shows I've seen recently.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:06 AM 03-22-2024
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
National shows are made for old people. Slow words and easy to follow stories. Old folks don't stream.
Yep. My In laws ONLY watch CBS. And I mean ONLY. Nothing else is ever on in their house.

And the content is tailor made for them.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 10:38 AM 03-23-2024
Halo on Paramount is so damn good.
[Reply]
svistop 12:17 PM 03-24-2024
If you choose from new ones, The Mandalorian is an excellent example of how to film. It certainly cannot be called boring. But I wouldn’t recommend it for the other Star Wars series.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 02:27 PM 03-24-2024
Finished S1 Criminal Record. Really bland name for a British cops show on Apple TV+ starring Peter Capaldi.

A little slow the first couple eps but ended in an interesting way. Young cop gets an emergency call that maybe puts an old closed case from the older detective in question. Older cop takes offense or tries to halt any new investigation. That's basically the setup
[Reply]
HemiEd 11:29 AM 03-25-2024
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
National shows are made for old people. Slow words and easy to follow stories. Old folks don't stream.
Really? I guess we need to get rid of Amazon Prime, Paramount +, MGM +, Max and Netflix then?

Let me guess, you wear your baseball cap with the bill in the back to keep the sun off of your neck?
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:50 AM 03-26-2024
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Really? I guess we need to get rid of Amazon Prime, Paramount +, MGM +, Max and Netflix then?

Let me guess, you wear your baseball cap with the bill in the back to keep the sun off of your neck?
Maybe you’re not old?
[Reply]
Page 171 of 171
« First < 71121161167168169170171
Up