ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs defense is the laughing stock of league
493rd 05:26 PM 11-11-2019
They just spent 5min on ESPN highlighting how terrible we are....

31st against the run giving up 148yds per game
30th against the run allowing almost 5.2yds per carry

What they said was absolutely correct too; we won’t beat anyone in the playoffs in this current state.

DEJA fucking VU fo the past decade.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:39 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Sutton's shitty, soft "numbers" defenses should never be held up as a positive. Ever.
That guy ****ing sucked worse than Reid and isn't even worthy of holding the piss bucket for Marty, Cowher, and Stram to piss in.
THOSE guys knew how to build a defense that ate souls for shits and giggles.
Sutton>Spags.
[Reply]
JakeF 08:45 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
What the fuck are blathering about?

Andy Reid IS the GM. He ran Dorsey and Ballard out of town and promoted his yes-man Veach, who does exactly what Reid tells him.
Yip

I prefer the moniker Foot-Shuffling Porter over Yes-man.

Andy Reid wouldn't agree to a new contract until Dorsey was fired and replaced by his Foot-Shuffling Porter Veach. Hunt was forced to choose between Dorsey and Reid. Since we had just drafted a QB, keeping Reid was practically mandatory. Reid executed his plan to stab Dorsey in the back perfectly.
[Reply]
notorious 08:49 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Sutton>Spags.
I have no idea who's better.

Sutton got the benefit of receiving some tough players and excellent leadership that didn't soften until a few years into Reid's occupation.

Spags got a bunch of soft pussies with weak leadership.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 08:51 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
I have no idea who's better.

Sutton got the benefit of receiving some tough players and excellent leadership that didn't soften until a few years into Reid's occupation.

Spags got a bunch of soft pussies with weak leadership.
Spags signed off on said pussies....
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:01 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Just stop being a dumbass. Oh wait, you cant cuz you're a millennial...

Pay attention to how to spell "you're." You just may learn something. :-)
Sutton sucked ass and I'm a fucking Gen X, thanks.

Fucking "Billay", lol.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:03 PM 11-11-2019
Ok Boomer
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:06 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Spags signed off on said pussies....
How does one "sign off" on something thrown in to ones lap? The only players he signed off on were Mathieu, Clark, and SortaSafety.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:10 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Yip

I prefer the moniker Foot-Shuffling Porter over Yes-man.

Andy Reid wouldn't agree to a new contract until Dorsey was fired and replaced by his Foot-Shuffling Porter Veach. Hunt was forced to choose between Dorsey and Reid. Since we had just drafted a QB, keeping Reid was practically mandatory. Reid executed his plan to stab Dorsey in the back perfectly.
And Dorsey fucked him right back with the Hunt tape. I'd say Dorsey won that round. Easily.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 09:12 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
How does one "sign off" on something thrown in to ones lap? The only players he signed off on were Mathieu, Clark, and SortaSafety.
You don’t think Veach talked to Spags about who would be fits for the shiny new scheme? Free agency/draft/trades:

Okafor
Ogbah
Clark
Breeland
Mathieu
Wilson
Lee
Claiborne
Pennel
Ivie
Thornhill
Saunders
Fenton
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:24 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
You don’t think Veach talked to Spags about who would be fits for the shiny new scheme? Free agency/draft/trades:

Okafor
Ogbah
Clark
Breeland
Mathieu
Wilson
Lee
Claiborne
Pennel
Ivie
Thornhill
Saunders
Fenton
Touche'. God damn we really are sporting a pile o' turds.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:18 PM 11-11-2019
Andy will learn from this...

When he actually does something to fix it, well nobody knows that!
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 10:20 PM 11-11-2019
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!
[Reply]
xztop123 10:30 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by JakeF:
The blueprint for beating the chiefs is running the ball and our moronic Coaching staff chose to have one of our best run stuffers inactive against the Titans. :-)

Maybe our run defense wouldn't have gotten so tired if Pennel would have been rotating in and out all game.
Both of are defensive tackles are short stubby (low body power) guys. PENNELL is big tall and long armed strong guy who stacks and sheds.

Completely different player and body type. And it’s what’s needed. He’s one of the top run defenders according to pff—- which I trust for d lien stuff since I have no access or time to study whos Doing what
[Reply]
xztop123 10:31 PM 11-11-2019
It would be cool if someone with access to tape broke down which players on this d are sucking and pray to god one of the chiefs water boys sees it
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:58 PM 11-11-2019
Meme’s start
Attached: E84A478E-9B44-48F4-B6F9-D3DEEBE1C414.jpeg (78.7 KB) 
[Reply]
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Up