ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 310 of 330
« First < 210260300306307308309310 311312313314320 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 11:55 AM 03-13-2024
You guys debating which version of wrestling is more or less real is hilarious. Keep it up.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 12:16 PM 03-13-2024
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
You guys debating which version of wrestling is more or less real is hilarious. Keep it up.
More like: which breaks my suspension of disbelief the least.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:17 PM 03-13-2024
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
More like: which breaks my suspension of disbelief the least.
I guess I'm a weird fan because I'm way more about crazy cool shit than this guy didn't sell his leg so he sucks.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:47 PM 03-14-2024
Good Lord. Mone (Sasha Banks) in the main event draws 627k.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:26 PM 03-15-2024
Hollywood Rock theme AND a Rock concert :-)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:30 PM 03-15-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Hollywood Rock theme AND a Rock concert :-)
Man that was nostalgic.

I’m a sucker for Hollywood Rock.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:19 PM 03-29-2024
Really hope once RAW is on Netflix they loosen up some of the restrictions on all the talent instead of just the top guys. Also, no surprise, The Rock is the best talent in wrestling by a mile right now. Unfortunately it kind of exposed Reigns and the rest of the Bloodline.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 12:27 PM 03-29-2024
Really hope once RAW is on Netflix they loosen up some of the restrictions on all the talent instead of just the top guys. Also, no surprise, The Rock is the best talent in wrestling by a mile right now. Unfortunately it kind of exposed Reigns and the rest of the Bloodline.
Pretty sure Rock is going to betray Reigns by seizing control of the Bloodline like he did with NoD. Sets up Rock-Reigns for Summerslam or next WM.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:32 PM 03-29-2024
Pretty sure Rock is going to betray Reigns by seizing control of the Bloodline like he did with NoD. Sets up Rock-Reigns for Summerslam or next WM.
Will probably be Rock vs vs Cody at Summerslam then a sweve happens that leads us to Roman vs Rock next Wrestlemania
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:35 PM 03-29-2024
The way it's going now I'd honestly do the opposite. Reigns is such a non factor right now he needs to turn Rock face by beating the shit out of him.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:40 PM 03-29-2024
The way it's going now I'd honestly do the opposite. Reigns is such a non factor right now he needs to turn Rock face by beating the shit out of him.
I really think they should have Roman drop the belt and then go mad. Starts blaming everyone in the bloodline but himself.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 12:40 PM 03-29-2024
Heel Rock is a stronger character than heel Roman. After the betrayal I can see Roman becoming a mix of SHIELD Roman and Crow Sting so he doesn't have to show up all the time. Just time to time to deliver spears and superman punches to Rock, Solo, and Jimmy.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:51 PM 03-29-2024
Heel Rock is a stronger character than heel Roman. After the betrayal I can see Roman becoming a mix of SHIELD Roman and Crow Sting so he doesn't have to show up all the time. Just time to time to deliver spears and superman punches to Rock, Solo, and Jimmy.
Current Rock is doing some of the best work of his career. Almost no body can match that standard. The problem is Reigns isn't even in the same stratosphere, and it gets exposed weekly. Even before, the most interesting parts of the Bloodline angle were Sami and Jey.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 12:13 AM 04-01-2024
This is just in I got a job as a luchadore. I will be wrestling the rock tomorrow night. Gotta work on my promo.
[Reply]
alanm 07:01 AM 04-01-2024
Current Rock is doing some of the best work of his career. Almost no body can match that standard. The problem is Reigns isn't even in the same stratosphere, and it gets exposed weekly. Even before, the most interesting parts of the Bloodline angle were Sami and Jey.
The Rock? Are you guys talking about Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson? And if it is what in the fuck is he doing back in the ring again? Is he nuts??
[Reply]
Page 310 of 330
« First < 210260300306307308309310 311312313314320 > Last »
Up