ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 83 of 162
« First < 33737980818283 8485868793133 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:44 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I’m going to disagree. This was really important.

The Steelers HAVE to beat the Bills now. They almost have no path to the one seed without winning that game.

The Chiefs have more paths to the one seed now. The Saints game is no longer a must win (if the Bills beat the Steelers). The Chiefs also can win out and get the 1 seed if the Steelers drop any remaining game.

This also practically guarantees that the Steelers won’t have the 1 seed locked up going into week 17. The Steelers won’t get an extra week of rest there.
Again, this was meaningful only in that it gives the Chiefs room to lose a game to either the Saints or Falcons.

The Bills has always been a must win game for the Steelers. If they lose to Buffalo, KC owns the 2nd tiebreaker and the only way the Steelers get the #1 seed is for KC to lose more games than they do. Nothing has changed with the Bills game.
[Reply]
carcosa 08:46 PM 12-07-2020
STEELERS ARE FRAUDS AND SHOULD ALL BE EXECUTED!!!!!
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:42 PM 12-07-2020
Steelers aren’t beating this Bills team.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:44 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Steelers aren’t beating this Bills team.
I tend to agree. I think Buffalo stresses their corners on the outside. Also, Pittsburgh will need to run the ball and they're just not very good at it.
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 10:23 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I tend to agree. I think Buffalo stresses their corners on the outside. Also, Pittsburgh will need to run the ball and they're just not very good at it.
Which is weird seeing how their Oline is allowed to hold without flags.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:43 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon:
Which is weird seeing how their Oline is allowed to hold without flags.
I wondered if that was accurate so I looked it up.

Pittsburgh is actually tied for 3rd most holding penalties in the league with 4 other teams. Interestingly enough, the vaunted Indianapolis offensive line is 2nd.

Of course, the Chiefs are the worst team in the league. :-)

https://www.nflpenalties.com/penalty...ding?year=2020
[Reply]
mr. tegu 11:02 PM 12-07-2020
It looks like the Steelers basically have the division wrapped up due to tie breakers. The Browns have to win out and have the Steelers lose their other division game which is the Bengals which seems unlikely. Or the Steelers have to get to four losses with Browns still winning out. So that final game between them will probably not be that important to the Browns.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:05 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
It looks like the Steelers basically have the division wrapped up due to tie breakers. The Browns have to win out and have the Steelers lose their other division game which is the Bengals which seems unlikely. Or the Steelers have to get to four losses with Browns still winning out. So that final game between them will probably not be that important to the Browns.
As crowded as the AFC is, there might be seeding implications for both teams.
[Reply]
alanm 11:06 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Especially after Buffalo loses tonight.
About that.. :-)
[Reply]
alanm 11:18 PM 12-07-2020

Pittsburgh is actually tied for 3rd most holding penalties in the league with 4 other teams. Interestingly enough, the vaunted Indianapolis offensive line is 2nd.

The world would be spinning off it's axis if the Chiefs didn't lead the league in holding penalities. I'm sure their up there every year. :-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:25 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by alanm:
The world would be spinning off it's axis if the Chiefs didn't lead the league in holding penalities. I'm sure their up there every year. :-)
The refs call them on the Chiefs to negate TDs.
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 12:06 AM 12-08-2020

Interesting, I don’t watch enough of their games to be an expert. It just seems like they always get away with holds. Like back when they had Bell for example and he was tearing it up. Uncalled holding like crazy.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:53 AM 12-08-2020

Only way to slow out team down and keep the games closer.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:15 AM 12-08-2020
Oh htis.....:-) :-)
[Reply]
KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN 06:30 AM 12-08-2020
Why does everybody keep thinking that we'll lose to the Saints? They'll either have an old rusty Brees or Taysom Hill at quarterback and we have Mahomes. They beat the Falcons twice and a Broncos team with no quarterback. And we have Mahomes. Pittsburgh can't run the ball and they have a slower older version of checkdown Alex as a quarterback and we have Mahomes. Have I mentioned that we have Mahomes! 15-1 baby!
[Reply]
Page 83 of 162
« First < 33737980818283 8485868793133 > Last »
Up