ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 15
« First < 3910111213 1415 >
Nzoner's Game Room>DMX OD'd last night, had heart attack, reports are he is in a vegitative state
Mephistopheles Janx 12:39 PM 04-03-2021
https://www.tmz.com/2021/04/03/dmx-s...ave-condition/

Originally Posted by :

DMX suffered a drug overdose Friday night and is currently in the hospital ... and the prognosis is not good.

Sources close to the rapper tell TMZ, the OD occurred at his home at around 11 PM. Our sources say the overdose triggered a heart attack.

DMX was rushed to a hospital in White Plains, New York and is in the critical care unit. We're told he has "some brain activity." Another source says he's in a "vegetative state" and doctors have cautioned he may not make it.
/inb4 "who, I don't listen to rap crap" from the ancient ones on the forum.
[Reply]
loochy 01:20 PM 04-10-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
What the hell is going on in here
Baby Lee is bothered by something that rico did.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:31 PM 04-10-2021
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
You may be a bit younger than me.

For me, hip hop and rap have always been a combo of the beats and the voice. A lot of 2 pac didnt do it for me cause it didnt make me move (my 2 faves of his being california love and I get around.....which is why I'm also a huge fan of Digital Underground, where many dont know Pac was in).

Beastie Boys' "paul's boutique", is one of the best hip hop albums ever.

But nothing will match the feeling I had when I first heard "it takes a nation of millions" by Public Enemy.

The combo of unique beats/samples and Chuck Ds powerful voice AND flava flav.....c'mon now! :-)

Again, all subjective.

DMX was pretty good, no doubt. I did enjoy Biggie (probably had more hits that I enjoyed than 2 pac if I'm being honest).

But there's been a lot left out of the conversation: Slick Rick, Big Daddy Kane, Common, and can anyone rap faster than Busta or Andre 3000??? And while they were silly, 2 Live Crew had some damn good beats and rhymes.
Good takes across the board.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:13 PM 04-10-2021
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
DMX Received Covid Vaccine Days Before Heart Attack - Family Says NO DRUGS!
LYNDON ABIOYE UPDATED:APR 8, 2021 ORIGINAL:APR 8, 2021

Rap legend DMX, real name Earl Simmons, is currently in the ICU after suffering from a massive heart attack. Early reports speculated that DMX's condition may have been brought about because of an alleged drug overdose.

But MTO News spoke with a member of the Simmons family who believes that it was NOT drugs that caused the heart attack.

In an EXCLUSIVE interview, MTO News spoke with DMX' family member who told us that the rapper received the COVID vaccine about a week before he suffered from the heart attack.

DMX's family member told MTO News, "[DMX] got the vaccine when they opened it up to people over 50. He got it so that he could go travel and perform, stuff like that."

New York State opened up the COVID-19 vaccinations for people over the age of 50 in mid March.

And the family member suspects that DMX heart attack could have been a reaction to the vaccine. The family member explained, "Everyone [in the news] keeps saying that [DMX] had a drug overdose. How do they know. I'm in the family and no doctor told me anything about an overdose."

The family member is FURIOUS about the speculation surrounding DMX drug use. She told MTO News, "Yes he had past issues with drugs. But nobody knows that he had an OD. It's f**cked up that its being reported like that."

She told MTO News that she - and the family - are considering taking legal action against news publications prematurely concluding that DMX suffered a drug overdose.

But what is clear - according to the family member - is that DMX did take the Covid vaccine.

The grieving kin explained, "He took that vaccine, and he had a heart attack. I'm not saying the vaccine did it, but he never had a heart attack before."

Over 167 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through April 5, 2021. During this time, The CDC received only 2,794 reports of death among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.

Link
I fully expect families to say and believe this regardless of the truth. Grief is difficult to deal with and you are always looking for someone or something to blame.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:15 PM 04-10-2021
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
You may be a bit younger than me.

For me, hip hop and rap have always been a combo of the beats and the voice. A lot of 2 pac didnt do it for me cause it didnt make me move (my 2 faves of his being california love and I get around.....which is why I'm also a huge fan of Digital Underground, where many dont know Pac was in).

Beastie Boys' "paul's boutique", is one of the best hip hop albums ever.

But nothing will match the feeling I had when I first heard "it takes a nation of millions" by Public Enemy.

The combo of unique beats/samples and Chuck Ds powerful voice AND flava flav.....c'mon now! :-)

Again, all subjective.

DMX was pretty good, no doubt. I did enjoy Biggie (probably had more hits that I enjoyed than 2 pac if I'm being honest).

But there's been a lot left out of the conversation: Slick Rick, Big Daddy Kane, Common, and can anyone rap faster than Busta or Andre 3000??? And while they were silly, 2 Live Crew had some damn good beats and rhymes.
I actually agree with that UFBugger guy. 2pac is the best rapper of all time if you ask me. I wqs a white kid from the suburbs but you could just FEEL his music like nothing else. And he was versatile.
[Reply]
KCUnited 02:19 PM 04-10-2021
2pac definitely the best male dancer turned rapper
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:22 PM 04-10-2021
Was listening to Sex Packets last night.

Digital Underground is fucking awesome.
[Reply]
lewdog 02:44 PM 04-10-2021
You couldn’t catch me listening to this shit, even if it involved a fight between Baby Lee and Rico.
[Reply]
Bowser 02:45 PM 04-10-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Was listening to Sex Packets last night.

Digital Underground is fucking awesome.
All around the world same song

Catchy ass tune
[Reply]
Pablo 02:55 PM 04-10-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
You couldn’t catch me listening to this shit, even if it involved a fight between Baby Lee and Rico.
But he wrote catchy little ditties.

Originally Posted by :
You got yourself in a predicament, that you can't get out of
You already in some shit, but it's about to get hotter
Fuckin' with a ni*** like you runnin' your mouth
Will, have that same ni*** like you, gun in your mouth
But won't be like the last time when you run in the house
'Cause I ain't knockin' on the door, I'm comin' in the house
And I'm gunnin' for your spouse, tryin' to send the bitch back to her maker
And if you got a daughter older than 15, I'ma rape her
Take her on the livin' room floor, right there in front of you
Then ask you seriously, whatchu wanna do?
Frustratin', isn't it? Wanna kill me, but I'ma kill you
Now watch me fuck just a little while longer, please, will you?
This is revenge, know that before you die
And despite how much I hate to see a grown man cry
I'ma make you suffer, see your ass in Hell, motherfucker
Click, boom-boom, see your ass in hell

[Reply]
Pablo 03:02 PM 04-10-2021
And this delightful little verse:

Originally Posted by :
I got blood on my hands and there's no remorse
I got blood on my dick 'cause I fucked a corpse (Come on)
I'm a nasty ni***, when you pass me ni*** look me in my eyes (What?)
Tell me to my fuckin' face that you ready to die (Come on)

[Reply]
htismaqe 03:25 PM 04-10-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
All around the world same song

Catchy ass tune
😎

Originally Posted by :
So you're freakin' [freakin'], the furniture's squeakin' [squeakin']
She's tweakin', sayin' that she's weak in the knees
Cheek to cheek, and pound for pound
You're taxin' it and waxin' it and workin' it around
'Til the booty starts makin' that clappin' sound
Which is cool, but your friends are chillin' in the other room
The clappin's getting louder, you don't want them to clown you

[Reply]
vailpass 09:39 PM 04-10-2021
Dude had 15 kids. That he knew about.
[Reply]
ghak99 09:44 PM 04-10-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Dude had 15 kids. That he knew about.
Y'all gon' make me lose my mind.
[Reply]
vailpass 09:48 PM 04-10-2021
Originally Posted by ghak99:
Y'all gon' make me lose my mind.
:-)

If they were all in the same house? God yes.
[Reply]
PurpleJesus28 10:26 PM 04-10-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
:-)

If they were all in the same house? God yes.
That might be more than Eazy E had,or maybe not.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 15
« First < 3910111213 1415 >
Up