ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 189
« First < 404647484950 5152535460100150 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
DenverChief 09:03 AM 05-19-2015
Originally Posted by Katipan:

Extremely popular to dab but I'm a simple old lady. I like a little sprinkle on top of my bowl. Done that way it lasts me quite a relative while. My bud tenders are young and excitable. They'll throw a whole gram in a joint.
:-)
[Reply]
Katipan 09:04 AM 05-19-2015
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
I thought pot was supposed to make people docile? This is starting to look like a cat fight in the making :-)
We get all sorts. Every industry is full of people that want to talk. This industry has more collective nerds than Comic-con.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 09:12 AM 05-19-2015
Originally Posted by rtmike:
I mean really, we're tired of you complaining about your gig.....
Hey Mike, i've been meaning to ask you about how it's going with your pain level. Are you able to grow stuff that helps?
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 05:33 PM 05-19-2015
Then you don't really have to talk to me about the things I post.
:-)

RAWR!
[Reply]
rtmike 07:33 PM 05-19-2015
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:
Hey Mike, i've been meaning to ask you about how it's going with your pain level. Are you able to grow stuff that helps?
Currently, my stuff is so-so.

The stuff I get from my buddy, who's also a card holder helped more.

I get intense lower back pain that radiates down my right leg. Yeah, I know, I'm suppose to be paralyzed but I feel it when shoots down the leg. I usually have to lay down for a bit.

I'm already on 20mg of oxy & 60mg of MS Contin ( morphine ).

I'm at the point where I usually have the Dr. prescribe a bump up in the strength of the pills but I vow not to go any higher last year. In order to be successful I need to supplement the cannabis.

It seems the relief I get doesn't last as long as with the pills?

Some of the new seeds I bought are high in CBD's so we'll see how helps.

I may have to shuffle my entire "pain program". My pain management Dr. is leaving so I'll have to retrain someone. My biggest concern is the previous Dr. didn't mind me smoking ( she was adamant I not tell anyone, lol ). If the new Dr. says no I'll be weening off the pills. I've been on them since 2003 so I'm not looking forward to it.

Thanks for asking. :-)
[Reply]
KC native 08:14 PM 05-19-2015
Originally Posted by DC.chief:
So I came across some wax for the first time. It's 60/g which seems expensive but I guess it's suppose to last a lot longer. Is it worth it at that price? I've never done wax before
Pretty standard rate for wax (actually a little on the low side in Texas).
[Reply]
KC native 08:16 PM 05-19-2015
I've read & heard so many conflicting ways. Cut off the shade leaves, leave them (they're there for a reason).
Seeings how I have several going I'll probably lollipop a strain that I have multiple grows going of to compare at the end.

Again, I thought the canoeing was a good sign. :-)

This is by far my best grow to date. I'm almost embarrassed from posting previous pictures. Like the father in law told me yesterday, "you're learning". I'm gonna branch out starting with the wife's tomatoes. Already got some strawberries in the ground. Few more veggies I'd like to bear as well.

Just planted 2 dirt & 2 H20 of the wife's tomatoes.

Possibly purchasing a green house. Harbor Freight has a small one for sale.

I won't come to a football forum for cannabis advice but will heed yours. :-)
It's a balance. The stuff on the bottom of the plant that isn't going to get much light should go. You don't want to take too many of the fan leaves because they drive growth (bigger surface area for photosynthesis). Think of it this way, if the plant was growing in the wild, it would lose fan leaves from animals and weather. The plant has more than it needs.
[Reply]
KC native 08:19 PM 05-19-2015
Oh, and for anyone looking for a good growing forum. rollitup.org has been one of my favorites. Good mix of big and small growers and a lot of solid advice.
[Reply]
KC native 08:22 PM 05-19-2015
And I see one of my most hated topics has come up.

Organics.

There is no difference between N-P-K from organic sources and from non-organic sources. If you run a proper feeding schedule (building up and then tapering down) and properly cure your buds, then you can't tell the difference between organic and non-organic.

Stay away from super-toxic pesticides and herbicides and don't spray shit on your plants during the last couple weeks and you're golden (although the best way is to never introduce that shit to your garden through good gardening practices and cleanliness).
[Reply]
Katipan 08:43 PM 05-19-2015
It's a necessary designation because we're required by law to list all non-organic fertilizers and pesticides. Then we have to pay extra to prove it.

GS and livwell want to keep using Eagle 20. For that honor they've lost tens of thousands of plants.

It may not mean much in Texas or at the top of an ivory tower, but it means something in CO.
[Reply]
Buzz 05-19-2015, 08:45 PM
This message has been deleted by Buzz. Reason: thats not nice
Katipan 08:49 PM 05-19-2015
Originally Posted by Buzz:
Wow, have times changed, growing up in the 70's and 80's you would never talk openly about weed. Here we are and you guy's are knowingly talking about it right in front of a cop and don't give a crap. Blows my mind...
I have a bud tender that ran a hospital and another whose dad is DEA. I get doctors, lawyers, one family judge, a school counselor, and I'm trying to bag my first known cop but he doesn't care about my breasts. :-)
[Reply]
Buzz 08:54 PM 05-19-2015
I have a bud tender that ran a hospital and another whose dad is DEA. I get doctors, lawyers, one family judge, a school counselor, and I'm trying to bag my first known cop but he doesn't care about my breasts. :-)
Send me pics and I will let you know if it would help?
[Reply]
KC native 09:02 PM 05-19-2015
It's a necessary designation because we're required by law to list all non-organic fertilizers and pesticides. Then we have to pay extra to prove it.

GS and livwell want to keep using Eagle 20. For that honor they've lost tens of thousands of plants.

It may not mean much in Texas or at the top of an ivory tower, but it means something in CO.
I've always hung out with an eclectic crowd. The fucking hippies around here used to drive me crazy with "That's not organic because it doesn't burn completely." (for those that don't know, if it doesn't burn completely it means it still has some moisture in it so it either wasn't dried all the way or it wasn't cured properly).
[Reply]
Buzz 09:45 PM 05-19-2015
Nice Katipan, I never thought torpedo tit's with big nipples on an Asian would look so good! Those are amazing!
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 09:18 AM 05-20-2015
Currently, my stuff is so-so.

The stuff I get from my buddy, who's also a card holder helped more.

I get intense lower back pain that radiates down my right leg. Yeah, I know, I'm suppose to be paralyzed but I feel it when shoots down the leg. I usually have to lay down for a bit.

I'm already on 20mg of oxy & 60mg of MS Contin ( morphine ).

I'm at the point where I usually have the Dr. prescribe a bump up in the strength of the pills but I vow not to go any higher last year. In order to be successful I need to supplement the cannabis.

It seems the relief I get doesn't last as long as with the pills?

Some of the new seeds I bought are high in CBD's so we'll see how helps.

I may have to shuffle my entire "pain program". My pain management Dr. is leaving so I'll have to retrain someone. My biggest concern is the previous Dr. didn't mind me smoking ( she was adamant I not tell anyone, lol ). If the new Dr. says no I'll be weening off the pills. I've been on them since 2003 so I'm not looking forward to it.

Thanks for asking. :-)
Your stuff will get better/stronger, give it time. Maybe Katipan can tell you where to get some good/stronger seeds.

Have you asked your doctor about the ER(extended release) stuff yet?

Morphine sulfate ER
Zohydro (hydro ER)
fentanyl Pain Patch
[Reply]
Page 50 of 189
« First < 404647484950 5152535460100150 > Last »
Up