ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 213 of 361
« First < 113163203209210211212213 214215216217223263313 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***
BigRedChief 12:29 PM 03-17-2015
Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 05:39 AM 04-22-2017
I guess this would be a place to post this.

I'm parting out a 2006 Hyundai Sonata GLS if anyone needs parts.
Attached: sanata4.PNG (342.2 KB) sanata5.PNG (458.9 KB) 
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 08:42 PM 04-24-2017
A picture of my new car on my new property.
Attached: IMG_0576.jpg (137.9 KB) 
[Reply]
hometeam 05:36 PM 05-04-2017
ALRIGHT BOYS. MAGIC DRAGON AND SHELBYFEST ARE IN MY NECK OF THE WOODS THIS WEEKEND.

WHO COMIN?

Lets get down! I will see how much oil I can burn through before we replace the block in my car. Yes... yes.. the saga of the fuckin POS trans am continues. Burning oil a ta high rate, almost rollin coal. Have done every test possible, leakdown and compression is fine, rings where gapped for NOS etc, AFRs are perfect... nothing should be wrong.. bu still eating oil.

SO, this weekend im gonna light the tires up before it goes under the knife again~

But for real.. is ANYONE coming down? Im taking saturday off, and will prob go down to magic dragon Fri night and saturday during the day. Of course its easy for me to go to Shelbyfest as I am only a few miles out of town. Get with me and we can do racecar shit and eat food.
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:18 AM 05-06-2017
Originally Posted by hometeam:
ALRIGHT BOYS. MAGIC DRAGON AND SHELBYFEST ARE IN MY NECK OF THE WOODS THIS WEEKEND.

WHO COMIN?

Lets get down! I will see how much oil I can burn through before we replace the block in my car. Yes... yes.. the saga of the fuckin POS trans am continues. Burning oil a ta high rate, almost rollin coal. Have done every test possible, leakdown and compression is fine, rings where gapped for NOS etc, AFRs are perfect... nothing should be wrong.. bu still eating oil.

SO, this weekend im gonna light the tires up before it goes under the knife again~

But for real.. is ANYONE coming down? Im taking saturday off, and will prob go down to magic dragon Fri night and saturday during the day. Of course its easy for me to go to Shelbyfest as I am only a few miles out of town. Get with me and we can do racecar shit and eat food.
Well fuck. I'm headed to, magic dragon right now, I typed up a post on it right after you posted this but I guess I didn't hit the submit button.
[Reply]
hometeam 01:18 PM 05-16-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Well ****. I'm headed to, magic dragon right now, I typed up a post on it right after you posted this but I guess I didn't hit the submit button.
Weak!

Versailles show is this weekend.. replacing the bottom end of the TA since we could never get it right we are just going to start over with a new block/rings etc

Bike is in COMO getting its custom exhaust work done but I told him I needed it by Saturday, if not im just gonna take the daily down.

Versailles show is bangin and always a good time.

Anyone else planning on it?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:45 PM 05-16-2017
Weak!

Versailles show is this weekend.. replacing the bottom end of the TA since we could never get it right we are just going to start over with a new block/rings etc

Bike is in COMO getting its custom exhaust work done but I told him I needed it by Saturday, if not im just gonna take the daily down.

Versailles show is bangin and always a good time.

Anyone else planning on it?
Where do you get your bike worked on in CoMo? I need a new back tire and figure any tire shop could do it but I wouldn't mind getting the whole thing looked over and tuned up. The place I used to go to closed a few years back so I mostly just change the oil myself and hope nothing breaks now.
[Reply]
hometeam 02:15 PM 05-16-2017
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Where do you get your bike worked on in CoMo? I need a new back tire and figure any tire shop could do it but I wouldn't mind getting the whole thing looked over and tuned up. The place I used to go to closed a few years back so I mostly just change the oil myself and hope nothing breaks now.
There is a bonafide legend that has a shop in como..

http://midmomc.com/

Originally Posted by :
Mid MO MC is owned and operated by Norm Wilding, who grew up just outside London England, and learnt his wrenching skills on Triumph, Norton, BSA, Matchless and AJS etc.. From a very early age he was building "hot rod" motorcycles, taking Triumph engines and making them fit into the Norton featherbed frames, and building what is today known as the original "cafe racer". In 1979 Norm built a Harley Davidson 45 trike that took Best Engineering, Best Trike, and Best of Show at "The Kent Bike Show", which was then (and still is) the most prestigious custom motorcycle show in Europe.

His work has been featured in many of the best custom magazines in Europe.

In his 35 years of being "in the business", Norm has built many "show quality" motorcycles, trikes, and hot rod cars. so if it's custom paintwork or custom fabrication you need, then give him a call at (573)445-8827, or email him at norm@midmomc.com .

Mid MO MC is located behind Chapman heating & air on I-70 Drive NW in Columbia Missouri. It's a "one stop" shop for the bike & trike rider.
Check him out! he does lots of custom work but he does maintenance etc also. I have built my bobber through 'stage 1' all on my own, but i cant weld, so he is going to do a one-off exhaust for me, and I just dont trust myself with the carbs so he is going to go ahead and do the stealth air kit install (I could do that but it needs to be done as same time as pipes and jet) and jet kit so the bike runs properly.

I posted a while back in here some of my first wrenching on the bike, and its come a long way, and I havent even begun on the cosmetics part.

Currently:

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:16 PM 05-16-2017
There is a bonafide legend that has a shop in como..

http://midmomc.com/

Check him out! he does lots of custom work but he does maintenance etc also. I have built my bobber through 'stage 1' all on my own, but i cant weld, so he is going to do a one-off exhaust for me, and I just dont trust myself with the carbs so he is going to go ahead and do the stealth air kit install (I could do that but it needs to be done as same time as pipes and jet) and jet kit so the bike runs properly.

I posted a while back in here some of my first wrenching on the bike, and its come a long way, and I havent even begun on the cosmetics part.

Currently:

Seems like he'll be less excited about changing a tire and tightening a chain on my Vulcan, then...

(Edit: N/M - looks like he does a lot of work on metrics and the like; figured a custom builder would be fine telling me and my extremely forgettable bagger to take a number and he'll get to it when he gets to it)

Good lookin' scoot.
[Reply]
hometeam 02:23 PM 05-16-2017
Seems like he'll be less excited about changing a tire and tightening a chain on my Vulcan, then...

(Edit: N/M - looks like he does a lot of work on metrics and the like; figured a custom builder would be fine telling me and my extremely forgettable bagger to take a number and he'll get to it when he gets to it)

Good lookin' scoot.
He definitely does maintenance. I had to wait to get in for the custom work because of all the tires he was changing and valves he was adjusting~ I mean of course it is 'that time' of the year so he was trying to get some easier projects out of the way first.

I'm actually pretty excited as I gave him some creative license to do the exhaust for me, I just want it short and loud, and let him work out the body lines~
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:24 PM 05-16-2017
He definitely does maintenance. I had to wait to get in for the custom work because of all the tires he was changing and valves he was adjusting~ I mean of course it is 'that time' of the year so he was trying to get some easier projects out of the way first.

I'm actually pretty excited as I gave him some creative license to do the exhaust for me, I just want it short and loud, and let him work out the body lines~
I just drilled holes in my baffles.

I suspect yours sounds better...
[Reply]
Dayze 02:54 PM 05-16-2017
I bet LAF pipes would be a good style to mimic on that bike.
[Reply]
hometeam 05:26 PM 05-18-2017
I just drilled holes in my baffles.

I suspect yours sounds better...
I had mine drilled already.. and it still sucked ass.

I dont know on mine yet, wont have it back until next week, but it will be one-off pipes, no more shitty airbox, and carbs jetted to high heaven.

You bet its gonna sound right~
[Reply]
hometeam 05:27 PM 05-18-2017
Originally Posted by Dayze:
I bet LAF pipes would be a good style to mimic on that bike.
I gave him some ideas including similar styles to that.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:07 PM 05-18-2017
I got to align an old Packard the other day, 54 I think, convertible. Full resto. They had around 150 in it. My buddy built it. He's pretty fucking good.

I got a couple pics. I'll post them shortly.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:10 PM 05-18-2017

[Reply]
Page 213 of 361
« First < 113163203209210211212213 214215216217223263313 > Last »
Up