ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 63 of 105
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773 > Last »
Hall of Classics>101 random roasts by misc Roastmasters - Thread #2
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

73. Mr Flopnuts
(by Iowanian)
Spoiler!

72. patteeu (by frazod)
Spoiler!

71. Bob Dole
Spoiler!

70. Sweet Daddy Hate/Raised On Riots/Darth CarlSatan (roasted by Clay)
Spoiler!

69.Setsuna (by rico)
Spoiler!

68. Burt (by J Diddy)
Spoiler!

67. petez28 (by PGM)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Raiderhater 03:48 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Nonetheless, we used to rely more on community consensus and less on the whims of a moderator with a personal issue that they can't get beyond.
This whole democracy thing is being way over blown. A few situations where it occured. Most bannings were still mod only actions. You are trying to create a past that did not happen. And I was here for it, so dont try and tell me otherwise.

Originally Posted by :
Yeah, you're still drowning. Let me know when you figure it out.
Says the person who ignored the point and the following point of hypocrisy.
[Reply]
rico 03:51 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Everyone's a critic. Feel free to step up. If writing a terrible roast gets us to the Know Mo trail and out of this turd-fiesta; so be it.
What's the "Knowmo trail" I keep reading about? I don't get it.
[Reply]
rico 03:54 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by PGM:
67. petez28

Mullets STILL rock.

Yes, yes they do.
[Reply]
SAUTO 03:54 PM 07-01-2013
I really don't believe there was a consensus on the mod team on this subject.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
SAUTO 03:55 PM 07-01-2013
And I like phobia
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
DaFace 03:57 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
I really don't believe there was a consensus on the mod team on this subject.
Posted via Mobile Device
I'd guess no "consensus" per se, but tacit approval.
[Reply]
patteeu 04:04 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by loochy:
I question your method of appeal to Phobia, who clearly responds negatively to repeated poking and annoyance. Do you think he'll change his mind? If anything, the constant going on and on and on about it will make him more resolute.

The other mods clearly don't care and AustinChief probably doesn't care one way or the other. Do you expect some sort of change to come from this or are you just having fun with this?
I agree with your indictment completely. None of my posts were made in the hope of changing Phobia's mind.
[Reply]
patteeu 04:09 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
This whole democracy thing is being way over blown. A few situations where it occured. Most bannings were still mod only actions. You are trying to create a past that did not happen. And I was here for it, so dont try and tell me otherwise.
Most bannings were for legitimate rule violations (threats, massive repeated spamming, racial slurs, etc.). Those were naturally mod only actions. Hootie's case is more like memyselfi.

Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Says the person who ignored the point and the following point of hypocrisy.
I didn't ignore it. It just didn't make any sense.
[Reply]
patteeu 04:12 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I'd guess no "consensus" per se, but tacit approval.
Tell us the scoop about the inner circle, DaFace. Do many of the remaining moderators ever speak truth to Phobia in there? :-)
[Reply]
DaFace 04:21 PM 07-01-2013
Tell us the scoop about the inner circle, DaFace. Do many of the remaining moderators ever speak truth to Phobia in there? :-)
Eh, I'm not going to go into it much. I'll say that, with the exception of me, the whole "the mods agree" thing was generally true. It's not that every single decision was discussed before action was taken, but Phobia's not mischaracterizing the other mods' lack of disagreement to my knowledge.
[Reply]
Saul Good 04:21 PM 07-01-2013
Most bannings were for legitimate rule violations (threats, massive repeated spamming, racial slurs, etc.). Those were naturally mod only actions. Hootie's case is more like memyselfi.

I didn't ignore it. It just didn't make any sense.
Racial slurs CLEARLY are accepted on this board. Otherwise, frazod would have been banned 20 times in the past week alone.
[Reply]
loochy 04:24 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
Racial slurs CLEARLY are accepted on this board.
THis is true
[Reply]
Saul Good 04:24 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
Darn. And here it is, too late for me to be the half-breed spawn of a Tijuana hooker.

I guess we're just doomed to disagree.
I didn't ask for a pizza, boy.
Bring me a margarita, boy.
More proof I'm right - your cunt ass disagrees with me. I guess you'd just unzip the guy's pants and start blowing him, right? Then offer to mow his yard for free if he stops being such a meanie.
Hootie's gone, idiot. I've only fought with native today, and right now he's around back trimming the scrubs by the deck.

Try to keep up.
Eat shit, you refried cunt.
Just a few of his most recent gems to/about a Hispanic.

I've gone on the record as saying that racial barbs neither shock nor offend me, but if we're going to beat people over the head with the rule books, these seem a lot more egregious than whatever the hell hootie did. Let's call a spade a spade. (Sorry...couldn't help myself.)
[Reply]
Donger 04:29 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
Just a few of his most recent gems to/about a Hispanic.

I've gone on the record as saying that racial barbs neither shock nor offend me, but if we're going to beat people over the head with the rule books, these seem a lot more egregious than whatever the hell hootie did. Let's call a spade a spade. (Sorry...couldn't help myself.)
MAKING FUN OF MEXICANS IS NOT NECESSARILY RACIST.
[Reply]
Thig Lyfe 04:30 PM 07-01-2013
No no no you guys don't understand, racism's not racist if it's in the form of a funny stereotype! Ol' fraz is just being hilarious, that's all!
[Reply]
Page 63 of 105
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773 > Last »
Up