ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 229 of 356
« First < 129179219225226227228229 230231232233239279329 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
RINGLEADER 12:56 PM 10-19-2018
Originally Posted by scho63:
Q and a worthy one but still a Q unless she struck again! :-)
Her fish gives it away...
[Reply]
Fish 01:03 PM 10-19-2018
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:

[Reply]
RockChalk 01:25 PM 10-19-2018
Originally Posted by Joshuabmayer:
This just happened at the school I graduated from. She's guilty.

http://www.wfmz.com/news/berks/hambu...dent/803330932

HAMBURG, Pa. - A Hamburg high school teacher is facing charges for having an intimate relationship with a male student.

On Sept. 13, the Berks County District Attorney's Office Child Abuse Unit received information of a possible relationship between a teacher and a male student in the Hamburg School District.

According to the District Attorney's Office, detectives learned that Holly Anne Smith, 47, a high school teacher in the district, was having an intimate relationship with a 16-year-old male student.

During the investigation, detectives spoke with the student's parents, who had discovered messages on his cell phone which indicated he was in an intimate relationship with Smith. The parents arranged a meeting with Smith at a public park where she cried and expressed that she was sorry, according to court paperwork. She said the relationship had been going on for three months.

The male student disclosed having the relationship during a forensic interview with the Children's Alliance Center. He said he met with Smith when he enrolled in the Hamburg School District.

The student said the relationship was ongoing for five months, according to the District Attorney's office.

The Berks County Detectives Office obtained a warrant of arrest for Smith on Oct. 1, who is facing charges of institutional sexual assault, corruption of minors, unlawful contact with minor and endangering the welfare of children.

Hamburg School District Superintendent Richard Mextorf provided the following statement:

The charges stemming from this incident are tragic. My heart goes out to the victim, the victim's family and the children of the accused. No child should ever have to go through this. The district has been cooperating with law enforcement since day one and acted swiftly to ensure the victim was out of harm's way. Immediately upon learning of the incident, the district placed Smith on administrative leave, banned her from all campuses and forbid her to represent the district in any way. The district also confiscated all of her district-issued electronic devices and suspended her district email accounts. Smith has since been suspended without pay.

Detectives and Smith's attorney are making arrangements for Smith to surrender herself. Her arraignment is set for Oct. 9.
You're fairly new here in that you don't post much.

So please, please...LOOK AT THE FUCKING THREAD TITLE. It says 'Another HOT Teacher...'

I'm not sure why that is so hard for some of you to follow. Nobody wants to see these fat, ugly slobs in this thread.
[Reply]
scho63 03:33 PM 10-19-2018
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Bravo! :-)
[Reply]
Jayheat 03:38 PM 10-19-2018
Originally Posted by RockChalk:

So please, please...LOOK AT THE ****ING THREAD TITLE. It says 'Another HOT Teacher...'

I'm not sure why that is so hard for some of you to follow. Nobody wants to see these fat, ugly slobs in this thread.
The “guilty”, “not guilty” phase of this thread has elevated it.
[Reply]
vailpass 04:29 PM 10-19-2018
Originally Posted by Jayheat:
The “guilty”, “not guilty” phase of this thread has elevated it.
^
He’s not wrong.
[Reply]
Chief Pote 04:35 PM 10-19-2018
Originally Posted by RockChalk:

So please, please...LOOK AT THE ****ING THREAD TITLE. It says 'Another HOT Teacher...'

Gosh Skip, take it easy on the guy.
[Reply]
TLO 08:11 PM 10-19-2018
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/752927...tudent-age-14/

Teacher Stephanie Peterson admits having sex with pupil, 14, in her car
The 27-year-old also sent the pupil lewd photos and messages while claiming she fell in love with him

A FORMER teacher has admitted having sex with a 14-year-old student in her car and in a barn.
Stephanie Peterson, 27, also sent the pupil lewd messages and photos, while claiming she fell in love with him.

Stephanie Peterson admitted to having sex with a 14-year-old

Peterson allegedly picked up the student at his home before having sex in her home and her car.
The pair also had sex in a barn behind the student’s house, court documents show.

The pupil’s mum found out about the romps and messages leading Peterson to panic that the police were going to be contacted.
The former teacher wrote to the teen: “So she’s planning on doing something with it.”

Peterson faces up to ten years in prison after admitting to having sex with a 14-year-old student

The 27-year-old is a former New Smyrna Beach Middle School teacher
In another message, Peterson wrote: “Pleas [sic] tell her it was the worst decision of my life and I know it was and idk where my brain was but that I somehow fell in love with you briefly and idk why and I’ll never be the same person because of it.”
She later asked the teen if she should speak to his mother in a last-ditch effort to prevent the police from getting involved.

Peterson later begged him to “delete everything” in reference to the messages and photos.
Peterson was arrested by deputies in Volusia County, Florida in February after she had sex with him in her home and her car.

Peterson also sent lewd photos to the student

Messages between Peterson and the student about 'not letting people know'

In this message the 14-year-old refers to Peterson as Mrs P
Court documents show the romps started as early as November 2017.
Peterson pleaded guilty on Tuesday as part of a plea deal to lewd or lascivious battery sex act with a child and transmission of harmful material to minors by electronic means, according reports by the Daytona Beach News-Journal.
She is now facing up to ten years in prison.
build for seriously sick tot, 2, hit by thieves who steal £5k of tools
Her attorney William Hathaway told local news that she deserves less than five years.
A spokesman for the State Attorney’s Office told the News-Journal that Peterson will be required to register as a sex offender.
Peterson declined to comment following Tuesday’s court appearance, as did relatives of the 14-year-old victim, according to the newspaper.
Not guilty
[Reply]
RockChalk 02:37 PM 10-23-2018
Originally Posted by Chief Pote:
Gosh Skip, take it easy on the guy.
I'm here for the hot teachers, dammit!
[Reply]
Flying High D 03:02 PM 10-23-2018
What kinda of car? Pics of car?
[Reply]
gblowfish 04:32 PM 12-10-2018
Former Miss Kentucky sends hot nude photos to 15 year old student:
https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/09/us/mi...tos/index.html
Attached: ramsey-yowza.jpg (125.0 KB) ramsey2.jpg (143.7 KB) 
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:29 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Former Miss Kentucky sends hot nude photos to 15 year old student:
https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/09/us/mi...tos/index.html
INNOCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:30 PM 12-10-2018
These women wrecking their lives and/or marriages for some drooling teenage dipshit, I'll never understand it for as long as I live :-)
[Reply]
Amnorix 05:33 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
These women wrecking their lives and/or marriages for some drooling teenage dipshit, I'll never understand it for as long as I live :-)

Same reason some women wreck their lives and/or marriages to cheat with adult men, or women, and why some men wreck their lives and/or marriages for drooling teenage dipshit boys, or cheating with adult women.

Sex and rational thought often don't go together.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:36 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Same reason some women wreck their lives and/or marriages to cheat with adult men, or women, and why some men wreck their lives and/or marriages for drooling teenage dipshit boys, or cheating with adult women.

Sex and rational thought often don't go together.
I hear ya, it would just be such a foreign thought to me

"You mean I can completely wreck the career I worked so hard for, AND become a pariah in my community all in one fell swoop?... sign me up!!!"
[Reply]
Page 229 of 356
« First < 129179219225226227228229 230231232233239279329 > Last »
Up