ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 17
« First < 61213141516 17 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Raider Hater thread
BlackOp 11:55 PM 08-02-2017
Raiders have been like the red-headed, deformed step-child that you keep locked in a cage, under the stairs. You let him out twice a year on Sunday for a few drunken laughs with friends...then stuff him back where he belongs.

Since the NFL seems hell-bent on pretending this team is legit after a 15 year absence...A dedicated repository is needed for all things negative about this ass-boil of a team.

Donks seem destined for AFCW purgatory for the next half decade...so they dont really count anymore.

Fuck the Raiders....
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:51 PM 09-12-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Ha...Lynch averaged 1/10th of a yard per carry more than Murray. 18 for 76...:-).
You're not considering the opponent at all.

Last year Murray had 37 yards rushing against Tennessee because he's not a guy who gains a lot of yards after contact.

If you watched that game...which you didn't...you would have seen Lynch gaining a ton of yards after contact. Against a very good run defense. An elite run defense.

Lynch is back. I bet he winds up averaging around 4.5 YPC and gaining a shit ton of YAC.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:52 PM 09-12-2017
Damn..Lynch is starring in TWO reality shows this year...

Marshawn Lynch to star in reality show and Facebook is paying millions for it

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/m...llions-for-it/
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:53 PM 09-12-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
You're not considering the opponent at all.

Last year Murray had 37 yards rushing against Tennessee because he's not a guy who gains a lot of yards after contact.

If you watched that game...which you didn't...you would have seen Lynch gaining a ton of yards after contact. Against a very good run defense. An elite run defense.

Lynch is back. I bet he winds up averaging around 4.5 YPC and gaining a shit ton of YAC.
I glad you think that...because you have proven to be wrong about literally everything pertaining to football.

How did Geno look this weekend? Real shame Chiefs GM didn't listen to your expert advice about how to use that #1 over-all pick.
[Reply]
cmdrzman 03:00 PM 09-12-2017
Bitter?...KC has beaten them 4 times in a row. I'm more pissed about the NFL deliberately trying to manufacture a playoff team...the hype has been non-stop since they were 7-9. It cheapens teams that are actually good...
You keep bringing them up- that's usually a sign of concern- There will be no more torrential down pour or a broken finger this time around sweet tits...

This Raiders offense is the most explosive offense in the NFL. The addition of Jared Cook and Beastmode has already taken a potent offense to one thats almost unstoppable. You will know this to be true here soon enough.

Patterson is the best return man in the NFL- He'll be setting up the Raiders in good field position all year.

And that Raiders defense held the Cowboys in check and shut down the best rushing team in the NFL last year on sunday-

Remember a couple weeks back I told you that you will soon know whom Eddie Vanderdoes is? You better go youtube him because hes ragdolling pro bowl OL.. He did it to Zach Martin from the Cowboys and absolutley destroyed the Titans OL-

If you think the Chiefs are just gonna come in and roll Oakland you're sadly mistaken... It aint gonna be easy and you best pack a lunch.. it's gonna be a long day-

Watch this first play.. this is a pro bowl OL

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZrv3hpNnhg
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:31 PM 09-12-2017
Originally Posted by cmdrzman:

This Raiders offense is the most explosive offense in the NFL.
Like 23 points explosive? The NFL is on notice....

I'll say it again... Carr had never beaten a team that finished higher than 9-7 in his CAREER that didn't have Osweiler at QB. I'll challenge any Faider fan to name one Raccoon Jesus trademark victory.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:59 PM 09-12-2017
You keep bringing them up- that's usually a sign of concern- There will be no more torrential down pour or a broken finger this time around sweet tits...

This Raiders offense is the most explosive offense in the NFL. The addition of Jared Cook and Beastmode has already taken a potent offense to one thats almost unstoppable. You will know this to be true here soon enough.

Patterson is the best return man in the NFL- He'll be setting up the Raiders in good field position all year.

And that Raiders defense held the Cowboys in check and shut down the best rushing team in the NFL last year on sunday-

Remember a couple weeks back I told you that you will soon know whom Eddie Vanderdoes is? You better go youtube him because hes ragdolling pro bowl OL.. He did it to Zach Martin from the Cowboys and absolutley destroyed the Titans OL-

If you think the Chiefs are just gonna come in and roll Oakland you're sadly mistaken... It aint gonna be easy and you best pack a lunch.. it's gonna be a long day-

Enjoy

:-)

Carr folds when teams get pressure.
[Reply]
cmdrzman 06:03 PM 09-12-2017
Like 23 points explosive? The NFL is on notice....

I'll say it again... Carr had never beaten a team that finished higher than 9-7 in his CAREER that didn't have Osweiler at QB. I'll challenge any Faider fan to name one Raccoon Jesus trademark victory.
You bitter little man.. Way to pick and choose an argument that will favor your bitterness and support your conspiracy theories....The Raiders only played 2 teams last year that won 10 or more games...

That will all change this year.. and one of those wins will come at the expense of the Chiefs.. if not two...Thats even if the Chiefs win 10 games-
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:26 PM 09-12-2017
Why does an idiot who believes that games are maneuvered and orchestrated give two flying shits about talking smack to an opponent?
[Reply]
jdubya 06:59 PM 09-12-2017
Carr is a great QB and the Raiders offense should be consistantly good. Its the Raider defense that will likely hold them back. Also, KC will always be considered Carr`s kryptonite until proven otherwise....
[Reply]
stumppy 06:59 PM 09-12-2017

Enjoy

:-)

You're probably right.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 07:12 PM 09-12-2017
You bitter little man.. Way to pick and choose an argument that will favor your bitterness and support your conspiracy theories....The Raiders only played 2 teams last year that won 10 or more games...

That will all change this year.. and one of those wins will come at the expense of the Chiefs.. if not two...Thats even if the Chiefs win 10 games-
Del Rio is still Andy Reid's bitch. As long as you have Del Rio and that garbage secondary, the Chiefs will continue to beat Chokeland. All your weak ass trolling won't change that.
[Reply]
BlackOp 07:16 PM 09-12-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Why does an idiot who believes that games are maneuvered and orchestrated give two flying shits about talking smack to an opponent?
It one of the remnants of my youth programming...I dont give two shits...that's what makes it more fun.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:17 PM 09-12-2017

[Reply]
BlackOp 07:19 PM 09-12-2017

So you use a preseason game to justify an argument? :-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 07:24 PM 09-12-2017
The Raiders only played 2 teams last year that won 10 or more games...
And lost all three...2015, the best team they beat was the 5-11 Ravens unless you count the Geno Smith-led Jets.

Face it...Raiders have never beaten anyone worth a shit in the Carr era. You own Brock Osweiler though...

It's always been media hype...
[Reply]
Page 16 of 17
« First < 61213141516 17 >
Up