ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 26
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The beer me factor for skip town
BIG_DADDY 10:21 AM 08-19-2004
I am writing in response to skip town who feels BD is a little hard on queer me and picks on him too much. First of all let me address the accusation made by skip town that LVNHACK and myself teamed up on queer me because he didn’t like that. In order for there to be this teamwork conspiracy going on you would first have to show me where the two of us have done this to other people. I defy you to find that because it isn’t there, it’s never happened before. It IS possible for someone to annoy two people at the same time and get pummeled the way he did especially when you’re a tard. That being said there is a certain personality type that I am drawn to giving shit to. The more of these characteristics you have the greater chance there is you will have a run in with me.

1. STUPID LIBERAL – As opposed to the smarter liberal of which we have on the BB. The stupid liberal is one of the most annoying of all creatures. It is usually living off the system or has a crappy job and wants to see a redistribution of wealth in this country because it’s to lazy or stupid to go out and get a real job. It disguises it’s intentions by acting like it’s everyone else they are concerned about. Instead of addressing issues directly it relies on posting skewed liberal jibberish in the media. My personal favorite is anyone posting on tax cuts for the top 1% that makes it look like they are getting everything when in reality the article is going by dollars back instead of percentages back. In order for this creature to try and post with any form of intellect it must immediately call everyone else stupid to cover up the fact that it is truly the tard.
2. NO GAME GAMER – You know this guy, he acts like he has game when he doesn’t have any. Not having game is no big deal if you don’t act like you have it. They continue to post stupid sh!t all the time. This is a tard who most likely got picked on in high school and tries to act he’s all about something now. Anyone like this is going to get grief.
3. THE. AGENDA PUSHER – This is a guy who for some retarded reason uses our football forum to consistently push another agenda. We all like discussing other issues but this guy takes it to another level constantly annoying everyone.
4. MR. SENSITIVE – This pussy has huevos the size of tobiko. He takes himself WAY to seriously and has absolutely no ability to laugh at himself or ever admit he is wrong.
5. SEAGULL POSTER – Another very annoying a-hole this guy will just dump a big load of sh!t on the BB and leave. Sometimes he will occasionally come back to post one reply to everyone who annoys him and leave again so he’s not a seagull poster he is a CHICKENSHIT poster. Sound familiar DuhKCMan?

That being said if you want to defend queer me go ahead. Truth be known I have given other people a much harder time and you never defended them. Fact is I don’t even dislike queer me he just possesses 4 of the 5 personality traits I find the most annoying so I give him grief.
[Reply]
Fairplay 02:46 PM 08-19-2004
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
It's win f*cking friends and influence people get it straight.

(puts on glasses). Oh your'e right, what the title says!
[Reply]
ChiTown 02:47 PM 08-19-2004
It's win f*cking friends and influence people get it straight.
Correction, my friend...

How to F*cking Win Friends and Influence F*cking People, by Dale F*cking Carnegie.

You're welcome.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 02:52 PM 08-19-2004
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Correction, my friend...

How to F*cking Win Friends and Influence F*cking People, by Dale F*cking Carnegie.

You're welcome.
:-)

I'll be signing books on my next trip out. :-)
[Reply]
TheNextStep 02:53 PM 08-19-2004
Sorry to hear that, End. Uh... F*** you.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 02:56 PM 08-19-2004
Originally Posted by TheNextStep:
Sorry to hear that, End. Uh... F*** you.
Yea, f*ck you ya f*cking f*ckhead with all your f*cking penis pills.
[Reply]
Calcountry 02:58 PM 08-19-2004
Originally Posted by Cosmo:
You know what's so great about this place? Every once in a while, somebody feels like ripping somebody else a new @sshole, but when it comes down to it................... WE ALL HATE THE F@#*ING RAIDERS AND BRONCOS!!
That IS the lowest common denominator.
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 03:00 PM 08-19-2004
You just don't get it do you? It's not easy being me. Every day I gotta get up and look at this face in the mirror. Having a small penis doesn't help either.

Attached: god%20says%20haha.jpeg (14.4 KB) 
[Reply]
Calcountry 03:02 PM 08-19-2004
Nah I already fell for that and they don't work. Maybe I shouldn't have mixed them with all those steroids. :-)
Thats the problem, the roids shrunk up them things to the point you are comparing them to that suishi chit.
--
On an aside, I like yellow tail when I eat suishi.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 03:07 PM 08-19-2004
MO,

I hate it when that happens. They used to all laugh at me in the locker room when I was a kid. That's why I'm such an asshole now.
[Reply]
Eleazar 03:07 PM 08-19-2004
Did I miss a funny thread? damn...

Well, I find it hard to believe that two people would need to plan ahead of time to team up on beer me. probably just happened. Like BD said when you are abrasive and more or less trolling most of the time people are going to bash on you.

I would have joined in but have had him on ignore for some time now.

(Note, it was not because of politics, there are MANY posters who I disagree with on everything and argue with constantly who are not on iggy. you only get on iggy for being pompous and a complete rectal rooter.)
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 03:10 PM 08-19-2004
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
I don't have many... but I know where to get more. How many ya want? I only charge ya.... let's say, $40 a bottle.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 03:14 PM 08-19-2004
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
It's a good deal, Big Daddy. These things usually go for $60/bottle.

I wouldn't rip ya off. Honest.
[Reply]
RedNFeisty 03:26 PM 08-19-2004
Damn it Big Daddy, why did you have to go and pick on beer me? Now because of your bullshit and my need to protect the little guy, I am feeling bad for Beer Me.

You guys need to grow the f*uck up and put your pants back on. You didn't even have the common courtesy to give him a reach around. How f*ucking rude of you!
[Reply]
ChiTown 03:32 PM 08-19-2004
Originally Posted by RedNFeisty:
You didn't even have the common courtesy to give him a reach around. How f*ucking rude of you!
I'm too busy taking care of myself. For chrissakes, I only have so many hands.......
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 03:35 PM 08-19-2004
Originally Posted by RedNFeisty:
Damn it Big Daddy, why did you have to go and pick on beer me? Now because of your bullshit and my need to protect the little guy, I am feeling bad for Beer Me.

You guys need to grow the f*uck up and put your pants back on. You didn't even have the common courtesy to give him a reach around. How f*ucking rude of you!
It's kind a hard with that big ol beer belly and all.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 26
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up