ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Man I could be in trouble....
KCChiefsMan 05:33 PM 02-22-2004
I just had sex with some slut I met at a party and after I came I realized that the condom had broke......I'm stressing out like crazy here. WHY AM I SO STUPID WHEN I GET DRUNK!!!! I normally wouldn't have had sex with a slut like her, but I think it's a combination of being really really drunk and had just broken up with my girlfriend...DAMNIT!
[Reply]
whoman69 08:46 PM 02-22-2004
Speaking of sluts, I have spoken before of my neighbor who got the mail order bride from South America. She came here just to take him for his money and thought not giving it up would give her some leverage. She covered it with some crap about her son not being used to sleeping alone. After they broke up this illegal alien is doing anything to make money. She stole his gold collection and he can't recoup it because it is now theirs. She does other things like return things after they were on sale to get more money for the return. She has been looking for another sucker to latch on to, but times are tough. Latest news is that she is now a $20 hooker turning tricks with the Mexicans she knows.
[Reply]
Jenson71 08:48 PM 02-22-2004
I hope you both die.
[Reply]
Logical 08:49 PM 02-22-2004
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Sounds like you're the slut.
Excellent point
[Reply]
JimNasium 08:52 PM 02-22-2004
Two words - Human Papillomavirus. :-) Sucks to be you.
[Reply]
joesomebody 08:52 PM 02-22-2004
Originally Posted by 4th and Long:
After reading all the caring and heartfelt replies, the moral to the story is:

1. Dont go charging into battle sans your armour.

2. If you choose to ignore (1), do not sign onto www.chiefsplanet.com and expect sympathy/advice. Simply control your urge to tell the world wide web about your blatenly stupid sexual escapades. If you can't, you'll be verbally bashed into the next lifetime by evey Planeteer with an operational keyboard.
:-)
on' o ha again oung man! hink of all he rouble ou could have avoided!

ha 's wh I ge so damn drunk ha I pass ou and avoid his has le!

(My keyboard isn't fully operational)
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 08:56 PM 02-22-2004
Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan:
I just had sex with some slut I met at a party and after I came I realized that the condom had broke......I'm stressing out like crazy here. WHY AM I SO STUPID WHEN I GET DRUNK!!!! I normally wouldn't have had sex with a slut like her, but I think it's a combination of being really really drunk and had just broken up with my girlfriend...DAMNIT!
Dang. I don't get to say this often so here's my chance...

You're a moron.
[Reply]
4th and Long 08:58 PM 02-22-2004
Originally Posted by joesomebody:
on' o ha again oung man! hink of all he rouble ou could have avoided!

ha 's wh I ge so damn drunk ha I pass ou and avoid his has le!

(My keyboard isn't fully operational)
Hence I said operational, and not "fully" operational. :-)
[Reply]
KS Smitty 09:06 PM 02-22-2004
Originally Posted by JimNasium:
Two words - Human Papillomavirus. :-) Sucks to be you.
:-) Glad I've been monogamous for over 20 years
[Reply]
wazu 09:11 PM 02-22-2004
Originally Posted by KS Smitty:
:-) Glad I've been monogamous for over 20 years
Heh. I googled to the exact same web page after that comment.
[Reply]
Braincase 09:15 PM 02-22-2004
You did tell her your name was Brian and you live in Arizona, right?
[Reply]
NewChief 09:20 PM 02-22-2004
Good thing you aren't here in Fayetteville. The UofA is currently having a huge syphilis outbreak. Like 60 discovered cases in the last few weeks. If they've found 60, think of how many are out there undiscovered?

At least it's just syphilis, though.
[Reply]
Ebolapox 09:37 PM 02-22-2004
dude, no rest for the... errr... nevermind

-EBOLA-
[Reply]
Phobia 09:39 PM 02-22-2004
I'll bet she's not really a slut. She just heard how much you spend at Christmas and wanted a taste of that.
[Reply]
Boozer 09:50 PM 02-22-2004
Originally Posted by BrainCase:
You did tell her your name was Brian and you live in Arizona, right?
He tried that, but she already knew the Brian from Arizona. Said that man was the best lay on one broken ankle she's ever had.
[Reply]
Braincase 09:56 PM 02-22-2004
Originally Posted by NewChief:
Good thing you aren't here in Fayetteville. The UofA is currently having a huge syphilis outbreak. Like 60 discovered cases in the last few weeks. If they've found 60, think of how many are out there undiscovered?

At least it's just syphilis, though.
Yeah, but is it going to get cleared up before spring football?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up