ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Pats place LT Wynn on IR
staylor26 03:14 PM 09-17-2019
Big loss for an already paper thin OL group. The problems on the Patriots OL will continue to be overlooked though.
[Reply]
Stinger 03:52 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Uhhhhh Clay, Bellicheat has a genius eye for avoiding scrubs and why they win.:-)
Not to mention other than Baltimore who would they fear out of their next 8 games? The Bye might be their 2nd hardest game of the bunch.

Next 8 weeks for the Pats:

vs N.Y. Jets
@Buffalo
@Washington
vs N.Y. Giants
@N.Y. Jets
vs Cleveland
@ Baltimore
Bye
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:55 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Stinger:

vs N.Y. Jets
@Buffalo
@Washington
vs N.Y. Giants
@N.Y. Jets
vs Cleveland
@ Baltimore
Bye
What a fucking joke.
[Reply]
Halfcan 03:56 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Stinger:
Not to mention other than Baltimore who would they fear out of their next 8 games? The Bye might be their 2nd hardest game of the bunch.

vs N.Y. Jets
@Buffalo
@Washington
vs N.Y. Giants
@N.Y. Jets
vs Cleveland
@ Baltimore
Bye
Pats fans will be here to tell us how this is the hardest, most brutal schedule ever and only a team as great as the Pats would even have a chance to win. :-)
[Reply]
Red Dawg 04:24 PM 09-17-2019
Won't matter. Their OL is allowed to hold so Brady doesnt get hit. They never get called for holding on the line.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:26 PM 09-17-2019
What would the punishment from the league be if someone does to Brady what Myles Garrett did to Trevor Siemian last night?
[Reply]
JD10367 12:17 AM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Karma is arising from its long torpor in New England.
Karma is going to be when Mahomes blows out his knee. I’ve seen almost every one of you cockgobblers wish injury on Brady and I’ll be the first one back here to laugh my ass off when karma bites you in the ass. 🖕
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 04:43 AM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Pats fans will be here to tell us how this is the hardest, most brutal schedule ever and only a team as great as the Pats would even have a chance to win. :-)
No we won't.

Not really concerned about Wynn missing time
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 04:58 AM 09-18-2019
This wont detail them.
[Reply]
Amnorix 05:10 AM 09-18-2019
Cannon (RT) is due back in a week or three, I guess. Wynn is now out for 8 weeks minimum, but can return after that if he is sufficiently healed. It ain't great, but as long as they don't suffer any catastrophic injuries as a result, it shouldn't much matter.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:23 AM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Cannon (RT) is due back in a week or three, I guess. Wynn is now out for 8 weeks minimum, but can return after that if he is sufficiently healed. It ain't great, but as long as they don't suffer any catastrophic injuries as a result, it shouldn't much matter.
As a Pats fan, do you have any faith in Wynn ever being reliable? Or do you think he’ll be a brokedick bust?

I don’t see an OT who’s already missed this much time ever staying healthy. Those guys are in a car wreck every week.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 06:43 AM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
As a Pats fan, do you have any faith in Wynn ever being reliable? Or do you think he’ll be a brokedick bust?

I don’t see an OT who’s already missed this much time ever staying healthy. Those guys are in a car wreck every week.
It's absolutely a concern no question.

Some players either aren't tough enough or are injury prone.

Its a shame too b/c he is very, very good.
[Reply]
Amnorix 07:16 AM 09-18-2019

Two thoughts there. First, last year was a torn achilles. This year it's a turf toe. Both seem like bad luck type injures, and not the type of injuries that are typically chronic, or quickly lead to early retirement (concussions, back, neck). I'm hopeful the guy has just had some bad luck.

Second, I have learned not to predict anything. Andy Katzenmoyer was a superstud at Ohio State that the Pats drafted high. He played like 35 games in a row in college. One neck injury and he retired early. No way to predict that.

On the other side of the coin was Willie McGinest. He was drafted #4 overall and ALWAYS seemed hurt early in his career. Like 212 groin pulls it seemed like, among many other "nagging" injuries. And then he went on to help lead the team to three Super Bowl victories and is now in the Patriots HOF.

So the bottom line is I reserve all judgment, and just hope he gets better. If not, then it's a wasted pick. But he's like 23 years old or whatever, so I'm not exactly ready to give up on him.
[Reply]
HemiEd 07:36 AM 09-18-2019
Fuck the Patriots
[Reply]
Yehoodi 07:49 AM 09-18-2019

It is tough to say. As it stands now looks like his two injuries were accidents that could happen to anyone. The Achilles' heel was from being pushed back and he stepped back and it popped, and not sure about the turf toe.

If he has a third injury, then i will start to get concerned.

As he is a good player, he will hopefully not a have another injury anytime soon.
[Reply]
Yehoodi 07:51 AM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Yes, luckily our easier part of the schedule comes when we have the OL on the mend. We also lost our starting center at the start of the season.

Wynn should hopefully be back by the bye when we have that tougher 4-5 game stretch.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up