ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which best describes your opinion about how the we should handle our CB needs?
Do nothing - we'll be OK with the guys we have 8 5.10%
Be opportunistic - keep eyes open for a reasonable deal, but don't do anything major 66 42.04%
Be aggressive - be willing to trade a high draft pick or a key player 62 39.49%
Go all in - be willing to trade multiple high draft picks or key players 17 10.83%
Your options suck, DaFace 4 2.55%
Voters: 157. You may not vote on this poll
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>How would you prefer the Chiefs handle our CB needs?
DaFace 08:57 AM 09-17-2019
Seems like there are wildly varying opinions on this, so let's see how people feel collectively.
[Reply]
Iconic 10:17 AM 09-17-2019
What we SHOULD have done is traded a 3rd for Trae Waynes when the Vikings had him on the table. Let him play out the year then walk for a comp 3rd in return.

What we should do now is be patient. Wait for the asking price to plummet on a CB before making a move. If nothing pops up - that's fine.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 10:23 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Ok so who's the best CB in the game?

And absolutely no bias detected when you said the only reason Hopkins didn't "smoke" Ramsey is because Watson is the QB....which is ****ing absurd but ok.
I will take Patrick Peterson, Chris Harris and Stephen Gilmore any day and freaking twice on Sunday over Ramsey.

And what pipe are you smoking throwing the old "bias detected" crap at me for saying Watson isn't as good a QB as advertised. He gets sacked more because he holds the ball longer....he thinks "run first" rather than pass when he has a trio of receivers that are pretty good.

Come at me with something better than that if you don't agree.

I don't want Ramsey because I have watched him for the last 2 years acting like a prima dona here in Jax. He can be great one moment and disappear at crucial times.

As one person pointed out...just a little better version of Marcus Peters.
[Reply]
Jerm 10:27 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
I will take Patrick Peterson, Chris Harris and Stephen Gilmore any day and freaking twice on Sunday over Ramsey.

And what pipe are you smoking throwing the old "bias detected" crap at me for saying Watson isn't as good a QB as advertised. He gets sacked more because he holds the ball longer....he thinks "run first" rather than pass when he has a trio of receivers that are pretty good.

Come at me with something better than that if you don't agree.

I don't want Ramsey because I have watched him for the last 2 years acting like a prima dona here in Jax. He can be great one moment and disappear at crucial times.

Yes it's DeShaun Watson's fault he gets sacked so much...it's not his abortion of an offensive line. Holy shit....what a take.
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:39 AM 09-17-2019
I believe in building a dynasty through the draft but giving up future draft picks for a hot case player is just going bite us in the ass in the long run.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 10:42 AM 09-17-2019
We got this.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:45 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
I believe in building a dynasty through the draft but giving up future draft picks for a hot case player is just going bite us in the ass in the long run.
How about we worry about winning anything before being a dynasty.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:47 AM 09-17-2019
Can I change my response to “cut my dick off for Ramsey”?
[Reply]
bdj23 10:48 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by bdlangton:
If you were guaranteed...no brainer 5 in 10 years.
Sorry. I missed your post but 5 in 10 in guaranteed. That's a no brainer. But if we can win without him, let's do that next year while we monumentally boost the chances this year. It's been 50 years.

I was -15 years old 50 years ago. I want one now, if suffered enough.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:49 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Showtime:
I would wait till week 7 I wanna see if Mo is any good
If he was he would still be with Dallas. The Jets didn't even want to keep him around.:-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:51 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Rams learning this now.:-)
[Reply]
bdj23 10:51 AM 09-17-2019
Like O.city my hatred for all things Boston is also influencing my opinion on this. I want to end their dynasty. I hate the Patriots with every fiber in my body.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 10:53 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Yes it's DeShaun Watson's fault he gets sacked so much...it's not his abortion of an offensive line. Holy shit....what a take.
Thought so....talk about bias.

Let's move on because it is apparent you have not thought this out well.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:53 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
He can be great one moment and disappear at crucial times.

:-):-):-) Definitely what I have seen.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 11:04 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
If you were 100% guaranteed 1 SB win this year vs. 5 in the next 10 years (but not this year), which would you choose?
Sorry, DaFace, but this hypothetical is hopelessly and hilariously deluded. There are no guarantees. None.

I understand youre a patient guy. However, 50 years have gone by since the last time this team won a title.

How you can even entertain a hypothetical where we are to choose betweena title this year or FIVE over the next ten.....ill have a double shot of whatever you drank.

Ramsey is a talent that needs to be moved on right now. He's too good to be there 5 weeks from now, someone will pay for him.

Sitting on their hands with thumbs firmly planted up their asses, is an approach that the front office has taken far too many times for any tenured fan to want to see any more of.

Defense stands in the way of a superbowl.

We have the means to get possibly the best man to man corner In the game.

You make this move. Its a no brainer.
If the chiefs do not go at this hard, they are either inexcusably stupid, or know something that we do not.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:07 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Rams learning this now.:-)
You mean AFTER they made it to the SB and their F/A bought defense held the pats to FG's?

Yeah im sure they really learned their lesson after their NFC crown, SB appearance and 2-0 start.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Up