ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which best describes your opinion about how the we should handle our CB needs?
Do nothing - we'll be OK with the guys we have 8 5.10%
Be opportunistic - keep eyes open for a reasonable deal, but don't do anything major 66 42.04%
Be aggressive - be willing to trade a high draft pick or a key player 62 39.49%
Go all in - be willing to trade multiple high draft picks or key players 17 10.83%
Your options suck, DaFace 4 2.55%
Voters: 157. You may not vote on this poll
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>How would you prefer the Chiefs handle our CB needs?
DaFace 08:57 AM 09-17-2019
Seems like there are wildly varying opinions on this, so let's see how people feel collectively.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:39 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by neech:
Most of the posters on here would do any of those trades and give their first born child to boot.
Nope
[Reply]
TLO 09:46 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
For Phillip Gaines?
For a GMC Yukon, 3 Ubeja Vontell threads, and a coupon for a free buffet at Golden Corral.
[Reply]
Molitoth 09:46 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Trade for Ramsey or Veach needs to be fired
wow I hope that is sarcasm.
[Reply]
TLO 09:47 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Obviously we don't know anything about how the future will play out, but my point is just that there is NO ONE in the AFC who is anywhere near us in terms of stacked for the foreseeable future. We'll have some competition from the Ravens, and maybe from the Texans if they can figure out how to build a team around Watson. Outside of that, if we can just get Brady to retire, it's our conference to rule until someone else finds a franchise QB in the draft.
But.... but.... Baker Mayfield and the Browns!
[Reply]
TLO 09:49 AM 09-17-2019
Seriously though - I'd be aggressive, but there's no reason to completely mortgage the future.

I think Claiborne has something to offer, once back from suspension.

If we end up rolling with what we've got, I'm fine with it.
[Reply]
O.city 09:50 AM 09-17-2019
I won't lie DaFace, i'm not sure I can sit thru another Pats celebration in Arrowhead after winning the AFCC game because we can't get off the field on 3rd down.

That plays into this for me.

I wanna beat those fucks in January. I don't wanna have to run out the clock and wait for Brady to retire to think about winning.

I want them to be healthy and playing awesome coming into Arrowhead in January and beat them, end the fucking thing.
[Reply]
Molitoth 09:52 AM 09-17-2019
In Veach I trust.

I've seen Tom Brady break the hearts of so many Americans outside of Boston for so long, that I'm to the point where I think if we had the '85 Bears defense, he would still find a way to put a game winning drive together.

I don't think adding Ramsey is going to do shit for us, as the Patriots are still going to get the PI calls... and Tom Brady will still dink/dunk his way downfield.
[Reply]
threebag 09:53 AM 09-17-2019
I think you be opportunistic,

I had to vote the DaFace your options suck
[Reply]
Buckweath 09:55 AM 09-17-2019
I'm all about PP.

He's the one that makes the most sense by far IMO.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:56 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Buckweath:
I'm all about PP.

He's the one that makes the most sense by far IMO.
Other than Arizona isn't run by a rational man that makes good decisions.
[Reply]
Buckweath 10:02 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Other than Arizona isn't run by a rational man that makes good decisions.
Lol. You would be correct.

A trade might not be possible because of that.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 10:03 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Well he just shut down arguably the best WR in the game on Sunday...

He's the best CB in the NFL, period.
He isn't the best corner in the league.....and with a better QB to throw to him Hopkins would smoke Ramsey all day long.

Watson isn't as good as advertused.

Ramsey pretty much quit on most of Sammy Watkins catches and runs for TD.

At the most crucial part of of the game on Sunday Ramsey dropped a sure Pick Six that could have sealed the game for the Jags. Your "best corner" doesn't do that especially after throwing a temper tantrum earlier in the game.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:03 AM 09-17-2019
I think the only thing that I wouldn’t be ok with is if Veach sat on his hands and did nothing. It’s going to bite him in the ass if he does nothing again and we don’t make it to the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Jerm 10:07 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
He isn't the best corner in the league.....and with a better QB to throw to him Hopkins would smoke Ramsey all day long.

Watson isn't as good as advertused.

Ramsey pretty much quit on most of Sammy Watkins catches and runs for TD.

At the most crucial part of of the game on Sunday Ramsey dropped a sure Pick Six that could have sealed the game for the Jags. Your "best corner" doesn't do that especially after throwing a temper tantrum earlier in the game.
Ok so who's the best CB in the game?

And absolutely no bias detected when you said the only reason Hopkins didn't "smoke" Ramsey is because Watson is the QB....which is fucking absurd but ok.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:13 AM 09-17-2019
All in...Marino only made it to one SB. Big Rape only went to two...and hasn't been back in 10 years.

There are no guarantees...AFC QBs are finally dropping off. It'll be Mahomes, Mayfield and Jackson (until he get injured).
[Reply]
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Up