< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Giants Finally name Jones starting QB
ShowtimeSBMVP 08:11 AM 09-17-2019

Daniel Jones has been named Giants starting QB

— New York Giants (@Giants) September 17, 2019

[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 06:48 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
I like Mahomes but "right now" he wouldn't make a zit on the butt of Tom Brady.
You’re definitely a zit on the butt of ChiefsPlanet, though. And that’s a nasty fucking butt.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 07:03 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
You’re definitely a zit on the butt of ChiefsPlanet, though. And that’s a nasty ****ing butt.
Come on guy, trying to compare a QB in his second NFL season as a starter vs Tom Brady, hahahaha~~~~

YES YES YES....maybe someday Mahomes will surpass all of them, but not now.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 08:31 PM 09-17-2019
Come on guy, trying to compare a QB in his second NFL season as a starter vs Tom Brady, hahahaha~~~~

This is a Kansas City Chiefs forum. I, among many others, am going to say Patrick Mahomes is [going to be] the greatest athlete of all time here whether it’s an overreaction or not (it isn’t). If you want partiality, go to a neutral forum.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 08:36 PM 09-17-2019
This is a Kansas City Chiefs forum. I, among many others, am going to say Patrick Mahomes is [going to be] the greatest athlete of all time here whether it’s an overreaction or not (it isn’t). If you want partiality, go to a neutral forum.
The greatest athlete? That would be a total...nope! The greatest athlete is the winner of the Olympic Deacathon. This cat would totally destroy any NFLers in well.....everything. Take it back....Tyreek Hill would beat him in the 100m
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:01 AM 09-18-2019
I like Mahomes but "right now" he wouldn't make a zit on the butt of Tom Brady.
"ZIT ON THE BUTT"

So mature of you! Why don't you go to a thread that talks about poop and dicks, you immature 12 year old!!!!!

Never have I ever seen a grown ass man like yourself behave like such a child on the internet! How appalling!
[Reply]
RedRaider56 06:16 AM 09-18-2019
You’re definitely a zit on the butt of ChiefsPlanet, though. And that’s a nasty ****ing butt.
He's more like giant boil on the butt of CP
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:09 AM 09-18-2019

If Mahomes got the kind of calls Brady gets, we'd be working on our 2nd straight title.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 05:32 PM 09-22-2019

The @Giants have found their savior �� pic.twitter.com/EIjvFlb5Hz

— FOX Sports: NFL (@NFLonFOX) September 22, 2019

[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up