ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Forget Peterson and Ramsey
ShowtimeSBMVP 07:05 AM 09-17-2019

@Chiefs source says the team isn’t interested in @Jaguars CB @jalenramsey now that he wants a trade. Source says the team’s locker room “is too good right now.” The team did ask @AZCardinals about CB Patrick Peterson earlier this year and was “emphatically told no.”

— Jeffri Chadiha (@jeffrichadiha) September 17, 2019

Regarding Jalen Ramsey: I think the Chiefs will continue to monitor the CB monitor. However, I would not expect a hard push for Ramsey.

Ramsey will require a lot of capital via picks and a new deal, and the Chiefs have have Mahomes and Chris Jones' deals to work through. https://t.co/R5hUZO69fi

— Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) September 17, 2019

[Reply]
tredadda 09:08 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Flags fly forever.
Much rather they fly multiple flags versus one flag because they went all in for one title.
[Reply]
O.city 09:09 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Much rather they fly multiple flags versus one flag because they went all in for one title.
The last one they have flying is from what, 1962?

I think we need to focus on winning one before we start discussing hanging multiple SB banners.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:10 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Yes, I don't want to be a team that has made the playoffs 9 out of 10 years, went to 2 bowls and won 1, and probably should have 2 if they wouldn't have done something stupid.

Right now I'd give anything for 1 god damn bowl.
They won their Super Bowl bc of who they drafted. Them not having 1st rd picks for 3 years set them back badly and they are just now starting to recover.
[Reply]
O.city 09:11 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
They won their Super Bow bc of who they drafted. Them not having 1st rd picks for 3 years set them back badly and they are just now starting to recover.
Once they had that draft and were in the window, they went all it.

Got to 2, won 1.

If the Chiefs do that then have to have a year or two reset, well, I think we can all handle that.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:12 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by ljmhawk:
the shove had nothing to do with him getting hurt. players shove other players all the time after the play is over, get over it. he is he best CB out there and anyone who wouldn’t want him on the defense is dumb. all you guys want is someone cheap.
did you actually read my post before you quoted it?

I know the shove didn't injure Tyreek.

but the shove, and they running half-way across the field to hit Watkins, and the bullshit with his coach, and the getting suspended for his temper tantrum with the press, and the getting ejected for his fight with Green, and the fact that he's a fucking asshole all give me pause.

Call me crazy. Maybe we should just see if the Rams want to send us Peters back.

Nah man. I'd rather not.
[Reply]
ljmhawk 09:18 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
did you actually read my post before you quoted it?

I know the shove didn't injure Tyreek.

but the shove, and they running half-way across the field to hit Watkins, and the bullshit with his coach, and the getting suspended for his temper tantrum with the press, and the getting ejected for his fight with Green, and the fact that he's a ****ing asshole all give me pause.

Call me crazy. Maybe we should just see if the Rams want to send us Peters back.

Nah man. I'd rather not.
so he isn’t afraid to back up his teammates? he tells the media like it is. he’s frustrated because his team sucks. pass rushing Brady won’t work if you can’t cover. a great secondary is better than a great DL. sacks and pressure will always be there if you can cover
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:19 AM 09-17-2019
so he isn’t afraid to back up his teammates? he tells the media like it is. he’s frustrated because his team sucks. pass rushing Brady won’t work if you can’t cover. a great secondary is better than a great DL. sacks and pressure will always be there if you can cover
That's how you see it. I disagree.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:22 AM 09-17-2019
I'm done talking about Ramsey. If he becomes a Chief, so be it. I've made my opinion known, I'm not talking any of you out of it, and you're not going to change my mind.

He could change my mind, if he turns into a good citizen. i doubt it though. That kind of behavior generally escalates ala Marcus Peters, and then you've got a player climbing into the stands to fight a spectator. whatever.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:24 AM 09-17-2019
Once they had that draft and were in the window, they went all it.

Got to 2, won 1.

If the Chiefs do that then have to have a year or two reset, well, I think we can all handle that.
Luck is done, Big Ben and the Steelers are done, Baker looks completely overrated.

When Brady is done in a year or two, who is left? Lamar Jackson?
[Reply]
staylor26 09:25 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Luck is done, Big Ben and the Steelers are done, Baker looks completely overrated.

When Brady is done in a year or two, whonis left? Lamar Jackson?
You don’t say? :-)
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:30 AM 09-17-2019
If the Chiefs had Marcus Peters right now they'd be more likely to beat NE.
Yep, he was so awesome for the Rams last year and in the Superbowl...:-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:33 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I'm done talking about Ramsey. If he becomes a Chief, so be it. I've made my opinion known, I'm not talking any of you out of it, and you're not going to change my mind.

He could change my mind, if he turns into a good citizen. i doubt it though. That kind of behavior generally escalates ala Marcus Peters, and then you've got a player climbing into the stands to fight a spectator. whatever.
I dont know what bad behavior you're talking about. He talks some shit.

That's it. And he's clearly got a problem with Marrone. Losing does that to players.

If you watch the video of the Ramsey/Marrone confrontation, the HC was the agitator.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:37 AM 09-17-2019
I usually don't care too much about character. But Ramsey is a distraction. I used to be interested. But I have to agree that this is the closest locker room I've seen in a long time and I don't want to be disrupt that. Jalen my be good, but he is a big reason the jags defense is so cocky they play unfocused. Stupid penalties, petty taunting, focus on money money money. Not to mention Ramseys antics will put a bullseye on mahomes' back. I wouldn't despise the move, but for the pick and the huge $, I'm perfectly fine passing.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 09:45 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by tredadda:
How many do we have again? The whole chickens hatch deal.
[Reply]
O.city 09:47 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Yep, he was so awesome for the Rams last year and in the Superbowl...:-)
Well, first it was in the SuperBowl and they held the Pats to 13 points.

If the Chiefs could do that, we'd all be pretty happy i'd think
[Reply]
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Up