ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Forget Peterson and Ramsey
ShowtimeSBMVP 07:05 AM 09-17-2019

@Chiefs source says the team isn’t interested in @Jaguars CB @jalenramsey now that he wants a trade. Source says the team’s locker room “is too good right now.” The team did ask @AZCardinals about CB Patrick Peterson earlier this year and was “emphatically told no.”

— Jeffri Chadiha (@jeffrichadiha) September 17, 2019

Regarding Jalen Ramsey: I think the Chiefs will continue to monitor the CB monitor. However, I would not expect a hard push for Ramsey.

Ramsey will require a lot of capital via picks and a new deal, and the Chiefs have have Mahomes and Chris Jones' deals to work through. https://t.co/R5hUZO69fi

— Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) September 17, 2019

[Reply]
Mecca 07:32 AM 09-17-2019
Meanwhile Howard in Miami responded to the Fitzpatrick trade like this...

pic.twitter.com/wLbhtqqNv5

— Xavien Howard (@Iamxavienhoward) September 17, 2019

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:34 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Showtime:
No lol that twitter person made that shit up stop listening to people on twitter without the blue check mark
I've seen plenty of legit insider info from people without a "blue check mark". That might be one of the dumbest things I've ever read.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 07:40 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I've seen plenty of legit insider info from people without a "blue check mark". That might be one of the dumbest things I've ever read.
Yeah cause that person had 100 followers yup they have real info lol
[Reply]
The Franchise 07:43 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Showtime:
Yeah cause that person had 100 followers yup they have real info lol
Quit acting like you’re some twitter guru just because you know how to copy and paste.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 07:49 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Quit acting like you’re some twitter guru just because you know how to copy and paste.
Not acting lol someone that has a 100 followers is most likely lying
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:49 AM 09-17-2019
I’m not really buying any of the rumors right now one minute we’re in then we’re out. We have an obvious need an obvious “soft window” with Mahomes on a rookie deal.
[Reply]
O.city 07:51 AM 09-17-2019
As much as I like Ramsey, it just doesn't make sense.

You're talking 2 first rounders and a massive deal. Probably wise to let someone else do that if you're plan is to keep Chris Jones.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:53 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:

You're talking 2 first rounders and a massive deal. Probably wise to let someone else do that if you're plan is to keep Chris Jones.
I could make the argument finding a top of the line CB is much harder than finding DL in todays game.
[Reply]
FAH-Q 07:53 AM 09-17-2019

I get the Ramsey deal may not make sense financially, but is there any verification they fully intend on keeping Jones and signing him to a massive deal? If he somehow matches last year's production, that's a huge contract we'd end up giving for another defensive linemen when our overall depth at CB, especially after this year, is almost nonexistent. I almost feel like they intend on franchising Jones and using him as trade bait, sort of like Seattle did with Clark.
[Reply]
O.city 07:56 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I could make the argument finding a top of the line CB is much harder than finding DL in todays game.
Then I'd counter that top of the line Cb isn't as necessary because of the rules of the league and you can't really be that aggressive back there anymore.

So having a DL that can be dominant against the pass always takes precedence
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 07:57 AM 09-17-2019
I would also argue that a good Cb is just flat out more valuable than a good Dl
[Reply]
O.city 07:58 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by FAH-Q:
I get the Ramsey deal may not make sense financially, but is there any verification they fully intend on keeping Jones and signing him to a massive deal? If he somehow matches last year's production, that's a huge contract we'd end up giving for another defensive linemen when our overall depth at CB, especially after this year, is almost nonexistent. I almost feel like they intend on franchising Jones and using him as trade bait, sort of like Seattle did with Clark.
If that's what they wanna do, sure.

But Terez seems to insinuate they wanna pay Jones.
[Reply]
Jerm 07:58 AM 09-17-2019
Then I'd counter that top of the line Cb isn't as necessary because of the rules of the league and you can't really be that aggressive back there anymore.

Not when your main competition to get to a Super Bowl completely and utterly neutralizes your pass rush.

You need a lock down CB to beat New England...period.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:58 AM 09-17-2019

How dominant can you be when everyone's scheme is to throw the ball in 2 seconds?

Look at how NE is built, there is some argument that building back to front is smarter for today's rules and schemes.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 08:00 AM 09-17-2019
How dominant can you be when everyone's scheme is to throw the ball in 2 seconds?

Look at how NE is built, there is some argument that building back to front is smarter for today's rules and schemes.
Ya NE has like 0 names at all on their DL and are absolutely dominant
[Reply]
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up