ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Per Terez, Tremon Smith picked up by the Packers
arrowheadnation 02:16 PM 09-16-2019
Terez just tweeted that Tremon Smith was picked up by the Packers.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:14 PM 09-16-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Joey Ivie gone. We signed some scrub Guard from the Ravens
I'm still impressed that Gruden picked up that TE from the Ravens' practice squad. Dude appears to be a player.
[Reply]
Blick 03:51 PM 09-16-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
They tried a bit, he was really really bad at it.
I know, but he hardly got any time there. I guess it's just interesting to me how some guys get the benefit of patience and some don't. Some guys need more time to develop than others. It made sense to me with our corner situation to be a little extra patient with a guy at that position.

Look at Kpass where the patience and development seem to be paying off. He looks to be a solid contributor this year.
[Reply]
Wilson8 03:52 PM 09-16-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I'm still impressed that Gruden picked up that TE from the Ravens' practice squad. Dude appears to be a player.
Are you talking about Darren Waller?

He has size 6-6, 255.

He has speed, 4.46 40.

BUT...

He was suspended for 4 games in 2016 for substance abuse and suspended for the season for the same in 2017.

He has talent and the Raiders need to keep him focused on playing football.
[Reply]
Kman34 04:10 PM 09-16-2019
Are they using him as a RB? :-)
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:13 PM 09-16-2019
Originally Posted by Wilson8:
Are you talking about Darren Waller?

He has size 6-6, 255.

He has speed, 4.46 40.

BUT...

He was suspended for 4 games in 2016 for substance abuse and suspended for the season for the same in 2017.

He has talent and the Raiders need to keep him focused on playing football.
Yup. He looks like a good one.
[Reply]
Bump 04:17 PM 09-16-2019
he was going to be our Troy Brown, oh no!
[Reply]
scho63 04:20 PM 09-16-2019
Simple role player
[Reply]
Cosmos 04:26 PM 09-16-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Given the option between the 2, DAT has a roster spot over a scrub like Smith on all 32 teams.
I look at it this way, put a ball in each of their hands, who’s going to make a play, I’ve seen DATs ceiling.
[Reply]
kcclone 04:49 PM 09-16-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Still don't get why Ryan Hunter wasn't waived, do we need 10 OL?

I guess they feel like we have to protect our franchise QB even in the event of injuries.

Granted these guys were on the street but that’s who you get to pick from at this point.

Better to take the best guys “off the street” than to pick what’s leftover after the fact
[Reply]
keg in kc 05:04 PM 09-16-2019
They tried Tremon literally everywhere this offseason. They bent over backwards trying to fit him on the roster. Corner. Running back. Wide receiver. He didn't stick anywhere. Despite the fact that they clearly wanted to find a spot for him, desperately.

That's why DAT's here and he's not.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 05:08 PM 09-16-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
They tried Tremon literally everywhere this offseason. They bent over backwards trying to fit him on the roster. Corner. Running back. Wide receiver. He didn't stick anywhere. Despite the fact that they clearly wanted to find a spot for him, desperately.

That's why DAT's here and he's not.
Pretty much.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:18 PM 09-16-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Gadget player on offense, cb on defense, special teams returner/gunner. Obviously not great at all/any of them, but certainly useful.
He wasnt good at any of those things tho
[Reply]
threebag 02:40 AM 09-17-2019
I don’t get the DAT love, he needs to kick rocks
[Reply]
Cosmos 10:40 PM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Given the option between the 2, DAT has a roster spot over a scrub like Smith on all 32 teams.
Well, Green Bay committed to Smith as the KR.... and was able to get a 6th from the Raiders for the player Smith replaced.

Could we have got a 6th for DAT?

Still disagree with DAT over Smith FWIW...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...nfl-topstories
[Reply]
chiefforlife 11:45 PM 09-18-2019
I hope Smith returns a kick for a TD against the Broncos, as a parting gift for the Chiefs!!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up