ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 26
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Week 3: Let's talk about the Ravens
TLO 05:26 PM 09-15-2019
Chiefs open as 6 point favorites. Let's discuss below.
[Reply]
Kman34 04:03 PM 09-16-2019
Jackson didn’t even finish the game last year.. RGIII did... Their defense gave up 349 yards to a Rookie yesterday.... Mahomes has just has to decide which WR is going to have the huge game that morning..
[Reply]
suzzer99 04:11 PM 09-16-2019
Originally Posted by Jaydee414:
There seems to be a dismissive, uninformed thought process on this board

[Reply]
suzzer99 04:12 PM 09-16-2019

It appears the #Chiefs are, indeed, rolling out the old-school Municipal stadium paint scheme for the field on Sunday. Take a look at this (crappy) image of the old field, and compare to the stencil marks on the field today.

Love it. pic.twitter.com/NZUXOD2Fqp

— Josh Chavis (@JoshChavis65) September 16, 2019

[Reply]
Halfcan 04:13 PM 09-16-2019
Originally Posted by Wilson8:
In playing the Baltimore Ravens a large defensive focus centers around QB Lamar Jackson.

In the first week against Miami, Lamar Jackson threw for 324 yards, 5 TDs and only rushed 3 times for 6 yards.

In the second week against Arizona he threw for 272 yards, 2 TDs, but rushed 16 times for 120 yards.

Jackson is 6-2, 219 pounds and is supposed to be able to run a 4.3 40.

Baltimore's backs Mark Ingram 5-9, 210, 27 carries, 157 yards, and 2 TDs and Gus Edwards 6-1, 238, 20 carries 67 yards. Ingram only has 2 catches for the two games.

WRs are Marquise Brown 12 catches for 233 yards and 2 TDs, Willie Snead 3 catches, 46 yards and 1 TD and Miles Boykin 2 catches, 16 yards and 1 TD.

TEs Mark Andrews 16 catches, 220 yards 2 TDs, Hayden Hurst 4 catches, 42 yards, and 1 TD and Nick Boyle 4 catches for 40 yards.

I think the key on defense is to try and prevent Jackson from getting outside and running but with that speed and quickness it will be hard to do.
When he runs- he will be hit hard and will fumble.
[Reply]
Blick 04:18 PM 09-16-2019
Lol Baltimore's offense is not on our level.

I will say though that Lamar Jackson could be a pain in the ass to stop. He has really progressed as a passer. They have confidence in him as a passer. He threw it 37 times last week. They had him do a straight dropback in his own endzone. Brown is a dangerous receiver and Andrews is a matchup problem at TE. Jackson is smarter and more selective with his runs and they still do a good job of working in designed runs. It's a different offense from what we saw last year.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:32 AM 09-17-2019
I just watched the Ravens/Cardinals condensed version...Jackson looked awesome.

He couldn't pass for shit last year...I'm not sure what he did, but damn.

I did notice that 95% of his runs were to the left....just squat a spy on that side.

Chiefs may be able to actually use "tape" to counter him...
[Reply]
Rivaldo 03:36 AM 09-17-2019
How do you think the league will rig this one?
[Reply]
Danguardace 03:37 AM 09-17-2019
This is reminding me of the 49ers game last year.

49ers fans were talking all kinds of trash leading up to game. Saying they had a better offense.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 05:13 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Rivaldo:
How do you think the league will rig this one?
So all the games are rigged, really? How is that done?
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 05:16 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Danguardace:
This is reminding me of the 49ers game last year.

49ers fans were talking all kinds of trash leading up to game. Saying they had a better offense.
The Niners had only scored...46 points prior to that game, our Chiefs 80, so...???
[Reply]
Reroka 05:18 AM 09-17-2019
Our D will need to play much better. Not sure the Ravens O can keep up with our O. The only way they do that is running the ball and long drives that keeps mahomes off the field.
[Reply]
synthesis2 06:58 AM 09-17-2019
I know Lamar had a couple of good games but I have zero concerns about him as he isn't very bright. Besides the wonderlic test which he scored lower than a janitor just listening to him talk you can tell he just isn't very bright.

He is the crazy athletic kid as school that just keeps moving up through grades because he is great at sports and the teachers move him along. Just listening to him talk you can tell he isn't a very bright guy in the least.

Just a athletic guy running around. By the end of the year he will be a C to C- QB, I would never want him even if we didn't have Mahomes.

I'm glad we are playing them, he will make some plays because he might be the most "athletic" but as dumb as a box of rocks so zero concern.

I just think its funny that Harbaugh thinks he has a great QB, even if he was just average in terms of intelligence he could be very good but Lamar is just plain dumb. Another win looking forward to the Lions ( just hate that turf)
[Reply]
JimNasium 09:37 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by synthesis2:
I know Lamar had a couple of good games but I have zero concerns about him as he isn't very bright. Besides the wonderlic test which he scored lower than a janitor just listening to him talk you can tell he just isn't very bright.

He is the crazy athletic kid as school that just keeps moving up through grades because he is great at sports and the teachers move him along. Just listening to him talk you can tell he isn't a very bright guy in the least.

Just a athletic guy running around. By the end of the year he will be a C to C- QB, I would never want him even if we didn't have Mahomes.

I'm glad we are playing them, he will make some plays because he might be the most "athletic" but as dumb as a box of rocks so zero concern.

I just think its funny that Harbaugh thinks he has a great QB, even if he was just average in terms of intelligence he could be very good but Lamar is just plain dumb. Another win looking forward to the Lions ( just hate that turf)
So.....are you suggesting that he’s not very intelligent?
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:35 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I just watched the Ravens/Cardinals condensed version...Jackson looked awesome.

He couldn't pass for shit last year...I'm not sure what he did, but damn.

I did notice that 95% of his runs were to the left....just squat a spy on that side.

Chiefs may be able to actually use "tape" to counter him...
Weren't the Raiders suppose to beat the Chiefs and have a winning record this year?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:42 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by synthesis2:

Mahomes scored lower than Allen, Rosen, Darnold, and Mayfield.

What does that say about his abilities to process information?
[Reply]
Page 8 of 26
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up