Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>NFL Week Two View Map
eDave 09:32 PM 09-11-2019
https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2019&wk=2

[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:57 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
That map really doesnt make a lick of sense, like the little tri-state area of Indiana, Ohio and Kentucky getting our game... then another little slice of DC, Pennsylvania and Maryland getting our game
That is Cincinnati, Washington, Pittsburgh and Baltimore. They all have home games on FOX and can't have a noon game on CBS. Thus they get the Chiefs game since it's the only late afternoon game on CBS.
[Reply]
Coogs 05:20 AM 09-13-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
That is Cincinnati, Washington, Pittsburgh and Baltimore. They all have home games on FOX and can't have a noon game on CBS. Thus they get the Chiefs game since it's the only late afternoon game on CBS.
Which would be the same reason Colorado, Wyoming, and Western Nebraska is getting an early game on CBS. Chiefs and Bronco's both play the late afternoon game, with Denver being on FOX.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 05:26 AM 09-13-2019
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Always wonder who makes the decisions...Does the local have any say???

the NBC station in Des Moines used to let people vote on the game the wanted to see.

Is corporate ownership behind some of this?
Local out of SHV has a choice. They used to run a poll whether to air Saints or Cowboys.
[Reply]
Marco Polo 07:23 AM 09-13-2019
Sometimes it's tough being a Chiefs fan living in Denver. Chargers game instead of a division rivalry game?
[Reply]
Otter 07:54 AM 09-13-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I'm traveling to an NFC city this week, which pretty much guarantees that there won't be an interesting game to watch in my hotel room. But at least it's not the Patriots.
Dan Fouts announcing and the Patriots may cause suicidal thoughts.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 08:25 AM 09-13-2019
PSA to all you out of towners:

Reddit NFL Streams.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:25 AM 09-13-2019
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
PSA to all you out of towners:

Reddit NFL Streams.
and KYNT Yankton, SD for radio feed....faster than KCFX somehow.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:27 AM 09-13-2019
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
and KYNT Yankton, SD for radio feed....faster than KCFX somehow.

A lot faster.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 11:50 AM 09-13-2019
Hmmm what a dilemma. I can either watch NE - fins or stream the Chiefs. What ever will I do?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:55 AM 09-13-2019
Meanwhile in continuing frustrating TV sports news, DirectTV and AT&T Uverse are about to drop all ESPN and Disney owned networks in a carriage dispute?
[Reply]
ct 01:31 PM 09-13-2019
freakin cowboys in wichita area
[Reply]
ct 01:31 PM 09-13-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Meanwhile in continuing frustrating TV sports news, DirectTV and AT&T Uverse are about to drop all ESPN and Disney owned networks in a carriage dispute?
we just dumped uverse when they dropped nfl network, F em
[Reply]
KentuckyChief 02:00 PM 09-13-2019
I’m sooooo confused..... I live in Louisville, last week CBS advertised the Chiefs as the only game at 4, but the map doesn’t show coverage in our area. Also confused by the coverage map. It looks to me like they’re combining 1 o’clock games with the 4 o’clock.
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 02:45 PM 09-13-2019
Good to go in Montucky
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:45 PM 09-13-2019
Originally Posted by KentuckyChief:
I’m sooooo confused..... I live in Louisville, last week CBS advertised the Chiefs as the only game at 4, but the map doesn’t show coverage in our area. Also confused by the coverage map. It looks to me like they’re combining 1 o’clock games with the 4 o’clock.
Chiefs are the only late CBS game
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up