Nzoner's Game Room>NFL Week Two View Map
eDave 09:32 PM 09-11-2019
https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2019&wk=2

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:07 AM 09-12-2019
Bunch of shitty games man
[Reply]
jettio 01:11 PM 09-12-2019
So I guess they figure Josh Allen is turning Wyoming into Bills country.

I think both Fox time slots were close calls for KC. I thought we might get Cowboys-Redskins and Bears-Broncos, but I prefer the two they went with.
[Reply]
notorious 01:29 PM 09-12-2019
That’s the most ****ed up map I’ve ever seen. NW Oklahoma is nothing but Cowboy, Donk, and Chiefs fans. Elkhart sure as **** doesn’t give a flying **** about Houston.

NW Texas adore Mahomes. JFC

Denver and the rest of Colorado cares about the Chiefs, just like we did back when they were good.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:33 PM 09-12-2019
Colorado gets the Chargers game instead of Chiefs vs Raiders. Interesting.

Texas Tech doesn’t have a fan base in Amarillo?
[Reply]
RedRaider56 01:33 PM 09-12-2019
Looks I'll be dependent on streaming the game. Only the Houston game available for my area :-)
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:36 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Colorado gets the Chargers game instead of Chiefs vs Raiders. Interesting.

Texas Tech doesn’t have a fan base in Amarillo?
I'm sure so they can show another AFCW team that doesn't compete with the Denver game which is late like the Chiefs are
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:14 PM 09-12-2019
That map really doesnt make a lick of sense, like the little tri-state area of Indiana, Ohio and Kentucky getting our game... then another little slice of DC, Pennsylvania and Maryland getting our game

Goddamn I hate what the NFL is becoming... they want your money for preseason games with NFL gamepass, they want more money for thursday games with NFLN, they force people in areas of the nation that CLEARLY want certain games to either roll the dice on streaming... or even better in their minds, BUY NFLN!

They're number one in sports by a fucking MILE, raking in the jack hand over fist... yet all they do is conspire to fleece your sorry ass even more
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:15 PM 09-12-2019
Looks like another Reddit Sunday.
[Reply]
ILChief 05:43 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
That map really doesnt make a lick of sense, like the little tri-state area of Indiana, Ohio and Kentucky getting our game... then another little slice of DC, Pennsylvania and Maryland getting our game

Goddamn I hate what the NFL is becoming... they want your money for preseason games with NFL gamepass, they want more money for thursday games with NFLN, they force people in areas of the nation that CLEARLY want certain games to either roll the dice on streaming... or even better in their minds, BUY NFLN!

They're number one in sports by a fucking MILE, raking in the jack hand over fist... yet all they do is conspire to fleece your sorry ass even more
The Western Kentucky area that is getting the KC game has KFVS in cape girardeau, MO as their CBS affiliate. Almost always get KC games
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:26 PM 09-12-2019

They're number one in sports by a ****ing MILE, raking in the jack hand over fist... yet all they do is conspire to fleece your sorry ass even more
Always wonder who makes the decisions...Does the local have any say???

the NBC station in Des Moines used to let people vote on the game the wanted to see.

Is corporate ownership behind some of this?
[Reply]
tyecopeland 07:31 PM 09-12-2019

They've made it really easy to get all the primetime games for free. Mobile only but free. As far as coverage on sundays I thought that was determined more by station than by nfl. Could be wrong tho, that was just how I thought it was done.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:12 PM 09-12-2019
Doesn't make a damn bit of sense that the majority of Arkansas is being forced to watch the Pats vs Dolphins game.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 08:17 PM 09-12-2019
Does Wyoming always get stuck with the Bills games now just because of Josh Allen? Seems very strange.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:19 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Does Wyoming always get stuck with the Bills games now just because of Josh Allen? Seems very strange.
That would be the only explanation. No one should have to watch bills games by choice.
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 08:20 PM 09-12-2019
I am so sad we don't get the superior insight of Dan Fouts this week.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up