A little 34 17.62%
A lot 14 7.25%
Nope 66 34.20%
Quit being a pussy 68 35.23%
TRUMP!! 11 5.70%
Voters: 193. You may not vote on this poll
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Did the Pats performance deflate you?
Prison Bitch 12:42 PM 09-09-2019
We won comfortably and Pat is, well, Pat. Seeing the NE game deflated me tho. We have to travel there and if we lose they’ll hold the tiebreaker - and their schedule is almost criminal. Hard to see us winning there in January. Thomas and Brown didn’t even play and it shows they don’t even need decent WR.

Am I being defeatist, anyone else feel that way?
[Reply]
Bugeater 11:23 PM 09-09-2019
They deflated me years ago.
[Reply]
Direckshun 11:35 PM 09-09-2019
Yup.

The Chiefs still don't look like they can stop the run, and they certainly don't look like they can cover.

Brady now has the best receiving corps in the NFL, and that team will still be able to run it down our throat.

Anything is possible with Mahomes, and it's going to need to be. Because the Pats somehow now have the league's best offense, teamed with a competent enough defense.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 11:38 PM 09-09-2019
:-)
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:56 PM 09-09-2019
Originally Posted by Iconic:
He beat Brady once in three games. We don't have any Brady killer outside of Mahomes potentially becoming one.
Take a look at the last 5 games Reid played NE. We blew them out twice and our losses were by one score.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:24 AM 09-10-2019
Let’s not forget that the Chiefs annihilated New England 5 years ago in Arrowhead, before watching them win the SB while we sat at home with a 9-7 record.

Doesn’t mean much.

However, even if NE was weaker than last year, they could probably sleepwalk to a 13-3 record with that schedule.
[Reply]
ptlyon 06:33 AM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets:
"Flawless"? They scored 33 at home on an average defense.

The Chiefs scored 40 on the road against a top-5 defense.
Logic. Don't use it here please.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:35 AM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Iconic:
He beat Brady once in three games. We don't have any Brady killer outside of Mahomes potentially becoming one.
You need to look at the defensive performance in all three games, not the final score.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 06:40 AM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
You need to look at the defensive performance in all three games, not the final score.
Did Spags bring one of the best DL's in NFL history with him?

Because he's been below average unless he has that.

Spags didn't make that D great. It's ridiculous that people believe this. It's about the Jimmy's and Joe's, not the X's and O's.
[Reply]
synthesis2 06:48 AM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Except Mahomes hasn’t beaten Brady. Large part is defense however
Actually he DID beat Brady , Dee Ford lost to Brady.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:50 AM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Did Spags bring one of the best DL's in NFL history with him?

Because he's been below average unless he has that.

Spags didn't make that D great. It's ridiculous that people believe this. It's about the Jimmy's and Joe's, not the X's and O's.
People give Andy Reid all kinds of credit for our offense.

You can give Spags a little for those defensive performances.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 06:53 AM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
People give Andy Reid all kinds of credit for our offense.

You can give Spags a little for those defensive performances.
Spags had nothing to do, at all, with acquiring that talent.

Andy Reid had a LOT to do with building this offense.

Apples and oranges.

All he has to do is get them in the top 20 and I'll eat my words. Will you eat yours if he doesn't? He doesn't have a LOT to work with here.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:57 AM 09-10-2019
DeflateGate
[Reply]
Danguardace 07:20 AM 09-10-2019
The Antonio Brown AIDS has yet to set in.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 03:31 PM 09-17-2019
Hypocrisy alert:

Some of you who voted “no” or “quit being a pussy” are now over on the Jalen Ramsey trade thread running around like chicken littles that we can’t beat New England w/o him (or another CB addition)
[Reply]
Jerm 03:49 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Hypocrisy alert:

Some of you who voted “no” or “quit being a pussy” are now over on the Jalen Ramsey trade thread running around like chicken littles that we can’t beat New England w/o him (or another CB addition)
Right this was before seeing AB actually integrated into the offense and realizing that he's going to work there and no trouble is bringing him down...

Call me a hypocrite, don't care.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Up