A little 34 17.62%
A lot 14 7.25%
Nope 66 34.20%
Quit being a pussy 68 35.23%
TRUMP!! 11 5.70%
Voters: 193. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Did the Pats performance deflate you?
Prison Bitch 12:42 PM 09-09-2019
We won comfortably and Pat is, well, Pat. Seeing the NE game deflated me tho. We have to travel there and if we lose they’ll hold the tiebreaker - and their schedule is almost criminal. Hard to see us winning there in January. Thomas and Brown didn’t even play and it shows they don’t even need decent WR.

Am I being defeatist, anyone else feel that way?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:55 PM 09-09-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Except Mahomes hasn’t beaten Brady. Large part is defense however
Spags is the Brady Killer.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:55 PM 09-09-2019
The 2013 Broncos lost to the Colts and had to stage a 14 point comeback to beat the Chiefs at Arrowhead even though they came out of the gate butt fucking the Ravens on national TV to start the year.
[Reply]
MeaTy The Pimp 12:57 PM 09-09-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Not really...they did the same shit they always do and Pittsburgh made ZERO adjustments to it.

Also Pittsburgh was lifeless on offense...Roethlisberger looked like a corpse and that he could not care less.

I think that was more down to Pitt....NE will be good no doubt but I'm not any more afraid of them than any other year.

Any given Sunday.

If I recall correctly, we walked into their house a couple of years ago, and laid an ass-whooping on them, with us having Smith under center. Granted our defense was marginally better...

But all in all, The Pats performance yesterday against a checked-out Squealers team was nothing to be frightened of. (At least they appeared to be checked out)
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 12:59 PM 09-09-2019
No... It's week 1... Lets not forget Pats went 16-0, set all types of records then lost in the Super Bowl..

It is a long season, anything can happen.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:59 PM 09-09-2019
Actually, BIG PICTURE. . . it invigorated me.

Taking a long view, even my brightest optimism about Patrick and the future of the Chiefs was tempered by the prospect of people looking back 10-15 years from now and making excuses for his dominance in a diminished league.

Supposing Pat and the Chiefs have a handful of SB appearances and some SB wins in a decade, if Brady fell apart first, along with the rule changes and the dip in football purist fervor, he would still be like one of the minor emperors ruling after the collapse of the Roman empire.

As tough as it might be, I'd like for us to defeat the Pats at the top of their game for all the marbles once before they fall apart. No excuses, no caveats.

And if we can't do it, we have to accept that like men as well.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 01:00 PM 09-09-2019
Nope...they got nowhere to go but down!
[Reply]
patteeu 01:00 PM 09-09-2019
It's too early to overreact. The Steelers offense and defense both looked terrible so if anyone is deflated this morning, it should be Steeler fans.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:00 PM 09-09-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
No... It's week 1... Lets not forget Pats went 16-0, set all types of records then lost in the Super Bowl..

It is a long season, anything can happen.
Sure, but after being in the last 8 AFC Title games isn’t it realistic to assume they’ll be there at the end?
[Reply]
dirk digler 01:00 PM 09-09-2019
I was already a little deflated with them signing AB so it just reinforced that they are the best team in the NFL. It sucks...
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:00 PM 09-09-2019
No. Our defensive performance did a bit, though
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:03 PM 09-09-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Spags is the Brady Killer.
Link?

P. S. I'm liking the way this poll is tending
[Reply]
dirk digler 01:06 PM 09-09-2019
Also like you mention PB, what pisses just as equally as them signing AB is they have the easiest schedule ever. That whole division has been shit since Rex Ryan left the Jets so they have very little to non existent competition in the division.
[Reply]
Frazod 01:09 PM 09-09-2019
"Quit being a pussy" should be an option in all your polls.
[Reply]
el borracho 01:16 PM 09-09-2019
Getting to, and winning, the Super Bowl is supposed to be challenging. There is no meaning if all the other teams suck.

Patriots looked strong. So did the Chiefs and the Ravens. So what?! All of those teams are expected to be strong this year. The bigger takeaways this week were how weak the Steelers, Browns and Colts looked. It’s week 1; a lot can happen.

Have courage!
[Reply]
dirk digler 01:19 PM 09-09-2019
Originally Posted by el borracho:
Getting to, and winning, the Super Bowl is supposed to be challenging. There is no meaning if all the other teams suck.

Patriots looked strong. So did the Chiefs and the Ravens. So what?! All of those teams are expected to be strong this year. The bigger takeaways this week were how weak the Steelers, Browns and Colts looked. It’s week 1; a lot can happen.

Have courage!

I didn't think the Colts looked weak they should have beaten the Chargers but Vinatieri missed 2 FG's and an XP.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up