A little 34 17.62%
A lot 14 7.25%
Nope 66 34.20%
Quit being a pussy 68 35.23%
TRUMP!! 11 5.70%
Voters: 193. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 10
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Did the Pats performance deflate you?
Prison Bitch 12:42 PM 09-09-2019
We won comfortably and Pat is, well, Pat. Seeing the NE game deflated me tho. We have to travel there and if we lose they’ll hold the tiebreaker - and their schedule is almost criminal. Hard to see us winning there in January. Thomas and Brown didn’t even play and it shows they don’t even need decent WR.

Am I being defeatist, anyone else feel that way?
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:42 PM 09-09-2019
You listened to too much Collinsworth I see.

You'll get over it.
[Reply]
Third Eye 12:43 PM 09-09-2019
I’m guessing your performance has been deflated for years.
[Reply]
Jerm 12:43 PM 09-09-2019
Not really...they did the same shit they always do and Pittsburgh made ZERO adjustments to it.

Also Pittsburgh was lifeless on offense...Roethlisberger looked like a corpse and that he could not care less.

I think that was more down to Pitt....NE will be good no doubt but I'm not any more afraid of them than any other year.
[Reply]
ljmhawk 12:43 PM 09-09-2019
why are we worried about a game that’s months away?
[Reply]
O.city 12:44 PM 09-09-2019
Little bit.

Don't see how you couldn't be a little like "ah fuck" after watching.

If that's the Tom Brady that plays all year and they add Brown, yeah, it'll take a pretty herculean effort to go in there and beat them. I don't know that the Chiefs defense as constructed can do it.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:44 PM 09-09-2019
If people are this worried after they played an old, gutted team in the Steelers- they will be on suicide watch when the Pats get to play 6 games in their shitty division.

We will stomp those cheaters twice this year.
[Reply]
O.city 12:45 PM 09-09-2019
The Steelers are definitely in transition so they theoretically should be better late than they are now, so that's something to look at.
[Reply]
Pablo 12:46 PM 09-09-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Not really...they did the same shit they always do and Pittsburgh made ZERO adjustments to it.

Also Pittsburgh was lifeless on offense...Roethlisberger looked like a corpse and that he could not care less.

I think that was more down to Pitt....NE will be good no doubt but I'm not any more afraid of them than any other year.
This is correct. Big Ben looked checked out, he was just floating trash in his WR's general direction. It was pretty awful and speaks volumes about the "leadership" of Tomlin and Rapist more than anything NE did.
[Reply]
CervezaChill 12:47 PM 09-09-2019
We still have the best QB in football so we have a good chance to beat any team on any given Sunday.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:48 PM 09-09-2019
Originally Posted by Pablo:
This is correct. Big Ben looked checked out, he was just floating trash in his WR's general direction. It was pretty awful and speaks volumes about the "leadership" of Tomlin and Rapist more than anything NE did.
Right, but it was moreso the Patsies offense that bothered me. Looked pretty flawless. Hopefully AB blows up that locker room.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:49 PM 09-09-2019
The Pats have done that to tons of teams over the years.

Some way better than the corpse of the Big Ben era Steelers.

Not impressed. We have the Brady Killer.

We got this.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 12:51 PM 09-09-2019
We don't play them until December... a lot can change. I'm not going to let the Patriots ruin a great thing we have... fuck them
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 12:53 PM 09-09-2019
They will be hyped all year long by the media ballwashers as they cakewalk through their weak schedule. But they are, no doubt, a very good team.

I will just find it that much more satisfying when we beat them. To be the best you have to beat the best. You want respect? Beat that team.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:54 PM 09-09-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The Pats have done that to tons of teams over the years.

Some way better than the corpse of the Big Ben era Steelers.

Not impressed. We have the Brady Killer.

We got this.
Except Mahomes hasn’t beaten Brady. Large part is defense however
[Reply]
Page 1 of 10
1 2345 > Last »
Up