ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 10
« First < 45678 910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>KCTV5 continues to not get it
Hammock Parties 03:45 PM 08-25-2019
Step 1: Make a huge mistake

Step 2: Don't apologize

Step 3: Fling vitriol at criticism of your mistake

Same pattern repeated from the Tyreek Hill drama they created it.

I’ve met some pretty cool people out at the Chiefs game today, but these guys take the cake.

Their story tonight on @KCTV5 at 10! pic.twitter.com/N2tg656j8r

— Abby Dodge (@AbbyKCTV5) August 24, 2019

Imaging going after a reporter simply doing her job at a tailgate because you have a bone to pick! yikes! https://t.co/T1O0010Uhn

— Morgan Cormack (@morgancormack) August 25, 2019

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:33 AM 09-17-2019
I'm not claiming credit for anything, burt.

Hence the "we."

Now please kill yourself. Preferably in a murder-suicide with Angie Ricono.
[Reply]
burt 08:37 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I'm not claiming credit for anything, burt.

Hence the "we."
We definition: I and the rest of a group that includes me

Now please kill yourself.
No need. My cardiologist said that suicide would only shave of a little time and no need to waste a bullet.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:41 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by burt:
We definition: I and the rest of a group that includes me
Yes, public pressure for displeasure with KCTV and support of Tyreek forced the Chiefs hand in this issue.

Thank you for your contributions. We are one big happy Chiefs Kingdom.
[Reply]
Judy Jayhawk 08:54 AM 09-17-2019
I reread it. It says they will air all preseason, regular season and post season games that air on NBC starting next year.
[Reply]
burt 08:57 AM 09-17-2019
Yes, public pressure for displeasure with KCTV and support of Tyreek forced the Chiefs hand in this issue.
Okie dokie. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the Chiefs just said "F" channel 5.... public pressure had nothing to do with it.

We are one big happy Chiefs Kingdom.
Okay...I can get on board this statement. Regardless of weather the Chiefs felt public pressure, I am glad that you spotlighted and continued the spotlight on tv5's hypocrisy. So, thank YOU for that!

And as for killing myself, I have decided to do all in my power to avoid bypass surgery and/or major heart issues. I am just not ready to leave our big happy Chiefs Kingdom... yet.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:00 AM 09-17-2019
Is that why Danny Welaniak is no longer the side line reporter? I've noticed BJ Kissell has been doing the reporting
[Reply]
In58men 09:03 AM 09-17-2019
Tyreek Hill with a savage retweet

[Reply]
neech 09:07 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by jaa1025:
Lol KCTV5 is out.

https://www.kshb.com/homeofthechiefs...mpression=true

Sorry on phone cant embed.
They are shown the door, goodbye and good riddance. I would guess there would be a few heads rolled over there.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:37 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Judy Jayhawk:
I reread it. It says they will air all preseason, regular season and post season games that air on NBC starting next year.
Yes, only the games that normally would air on NBC. i.e. Sunday Night Football and Thursday Night Football.
[Reply]
redfan 11:30 AM 09-17-2019
I'll bet they just now got it.
[Reply]
Monkey God 03:32 PM 09-17-2019

Thank you for your contributions. We are one big happy Chiefs Kingdom.
NO!!! The fact the contract was up forced the issue.
[Reply]
oldman 03:56 PM 09-17-2019
I don't believe anything "forced the issue". KCTV5 was on the short shitlist at 1 Arrowhead. I'll bet they put in a serious bid to continue carrying both the preseason games as well as the other Chiefs content. No, they burned a bridge with Clark and crowd and this was a way they could slap Meredith Corp.
[Reply]
Monkey God 04:01 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by oldman:
I don't believe anything "forced the issue". KCTV5 was on the short shitlist at 1 Arrowhead. I'll bet they put in a serious bid to continue carrying both the preseason games as well as the other Chiefs content. No, they burned a bridge with Clark and crowd and this was a way they could slap Meredith Corp.
KCTV didn't submit a bid for the new preseason deal.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 04:02 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Monkey God:
NO!!! The fact the contract was up forced the issue.
Sure. Could be that the contract was up, KCTV5 knew they were not going to get it, so they were dicks about Reek. Totally possible.

Also, could be that the contract was up, Chiefs were like "Well we're done with you fuckers after this Reek mess, so kiss our collective asses".

I don't care. They got spanked.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 04:03 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Monkey God:
KCTV didn't submit a bid for the new preseason deal.
Hmmm, I wonder why...
[Reply]
Page 8 of 10
« First < 45678 910 >
Up