Episode 3: Fire Up
Episode 4: Stay Hungry
Episode 5: Back Again

Season 1: The 2019-20 Super Bowl Championship Season
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bob Dole 08:20 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
Where is episode 3? Shouldn't there be an episode 3? I want episode 3 and I want it now.

FAX
A bit disappointing that 3 weeks in they can't meet the deadline.
[Reply]
Nickhead 01:14 AM 06-25-2019
it's every two weeks they put a new vid....smh

even i know this and i live 7000 miles away :-)
[Reply]
Bob Dole 03:59 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
it's every two weeks they put a new vid....smh

even i know this and i live 7000 miles away :-)
Oh.

Hope you don't get dizzy shaking your head.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 04:51 PM 06-26-2019

[Reply]
Shoes 05:30 PM 06-26-2019
Biggest takeaway I had early in this episode is how Khalil Mackenzie seems to be relishing the opportunity to get better at his craft. Seems like a well-spoken individual- I'll be rooting for him this season.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:49 PM 06-26-2019
Originally Posted by Shoes:
Biggest takeaway I had early in this episode is how Khalil Mackenzie seems to be relishing the opportunity to get better at his craft. Seems like a well-spoken individual- I'll be rooting for him this season.
Yeah that segment was pretty cool.....Showing the new DT and ET stuff was good with a Frank Clark sighting. Holthus seems like he is probably a pretty good motivational speaker.

I hope Clay doesn't watch this episode! I might have to agree with him being critical. I am going to watch it again later but come on with something a little more current than the first day of OTAs. I mean they are showing and talking about Bowe, Johnson, Charles retirement stuff they need to release at least one a week to get caught up. At this rate we will be playing in the SB before they are showing stuff from the week 10 game.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:53 PM 06-26-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Yeah that segment was pretty cool.....Showing the new DT and ET stuff was good with a Frank Clark sighting. Holthus seems like he is probably a pretty good motivational speaker.

I hope Clay doesn't watch this episode! I might have to agree with him being critical. I am going to watch it again later but come on with something a little more current than the first day of OTAs. I mean they are showing and talking about Bowe, Johnson, Charles retirement stuff they need to release at least one a week to get caught up. At this rate we will be playing in the SB before they are showing stuff from the week 10 game.
There’s absolutely nothing going on until TC. They will catch up before then.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 09:49 PM 06-26-2019
The voice over guy you mean you couldn't get rudd,sedekis,stonestreet to do voice over?
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:59 PM 06-26-2019
Khali McKenzie potential gives me a chub. He looks like an absolute beast.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:20 PM 06-27-2019
Best episode yet, by far

Clark has the correct cut to his jib, I’m sensing big things from him

Spags sounds like Vinny from the east coast block... “hey Juan Thornhill how ya doin’, yeah I took care adat thing for ya”

The Thornhill and Saunders highlight plays were eye poppers, it REALLY feels like young Veach killed this draft

Could hardly contain my joy at seeing Shields coaching up McKenzie, that certainly wasn’t a one off photo-op, you could see the rapport they’ve developed... intensive, one on one instruction from Yoda

You gotta love it

McKenzies anime, lol... grow up son!

Will looks so much skinnier now, its amazing how much weight NFL linemen can pack on

Resigning Bowe, DJ and JC were all well deserved, total class moves and ... loved it back when it happened, and love it even more now

This show has really caught me by surprise, sooo much better than what I was expecting... HBO quality
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:48 PM 06-27-2019
Frank Clark looks kinda skinny...Thomas room segment was fantastic.

Khalen Saunders is gonna be a huge project, looked like he was playing at a high school field.

Khal McDrogo is a fucking unit...one of the least fat OL I've ever seen

Really nice to see Will Shields doing well, not only in business but physically. Very interesting to watch him teaching technique.

Khal is a fucking nerd :-)

Much better episode.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:49 PM 06-27-2019
D-Bowe looks fat :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 07:07 PM 06-27-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Frank Clark looks kinda skinny...Thomas room segment was fantastic.

Khalen Saunders is gonna be a huge project, looked like he was playing at a high school field.

Khal McDrogo is a fucking unit...one of the least fat OL I've ever seen

Really nice to see Will Shields doing well, not only in business but physically. Very interesting to watch him teaching technique.

Khal is a fucking nerd :-)

Much better episode.
Khalen was owning some of the best OG’s in the draft at the Senior Bowl. Do some homework bruh.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:11 PM 06-27-2019
That may be so but I bet the first time a real NFL OL lays hands on him he's going down like a sack of wet mice.

Project.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:12 PM 06-27-2019
DT was great, but Will Shields was a better talent than him, he just doesn’t get the recognition because he’s a fatty.

Shields is one of the most underrated players to ever play. He was really good at everything and he never missed a game.

Brett Favre blah blah bullshit. He’s a fucking QB. The fact that Shields was constantly in the trenches and never missed a game in 14 years is incredible and might not be replicated again.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 40
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up