Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
pr_capone 04:54 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon:
Anychance if there is extra letters left that FBHO can be added to the end?
Posted via Mobile Device
I'm already 2 char over limit. :-)
[Reply]
clyde05 04:55 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by Guru:
It's too bad that Clark and Scott will think one single guy fronted teh money for that rather than a bunch of fans
Exactly what I was thinking
[Reply]
SPATCH 04:57 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by billay:
Fescoe is saying this will do nothing the only way to send a message is an empty stadium.
A large portion of the crowd at the games are "truefans". They are not on the same page as many of us. However, it feels like a lot of truefans are finally starting to come around to the idea that Cassel/Pioli/Crennel are horseshit, and ideas like this banner will only help to keep our current momentum going.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:58 PM 10-01-2012
Everyone should link this thread to media on Twitter. Get Phobia to send out a press release. People are def. interested in this.
[Reply]
AustinChief 04:59 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by clyde05:
Exactly what I was thinking
That's why you have to get the full story out to the media.. if it gets enough press, Clark will know it wasn't just one guy.
[Reply]
In58men 04:59 PM 10-01-2012
I'll throw in $20 for a billboard
[Reply]
pr_capone 04:59 PM 10-01-2012
Everyone should link this thread to media on Twitter. Get Phobia to send out a press release. People are def. interested in this.
I just put it on twitter and reddit. This should go on tumblr as well but I don't have an account.

I will work on a press release tonight when I get home from work.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:00 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by teedubya:
In for $50.
Dude, we need your top notch social media, marketing skills so this hits not just the local media but ESPN.
!
[Reply]
pr_capone 05:00 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by Inmem58:
I'll throw in $20 for a billboard
This isn't a thread for a fucking billboard. Banner is what is going up. Billboard might come later but for now its gonna be a banner being flown over arrowhead. I've alredy paid for it so there is no use in pushing for the billboard.
[Reply]
Scorp 05:02 PM 10-01-2012
I'll throw in $50 for coffee mugs. I love me some coffee!
[Reply]
Raiderhater58 05:02 PM 10-01-2012
Put me down down for 20
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:03 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
I just put it on twitter and reddit. This should go on tumblr as well but I don't have an account.

I will work on a press release tonight when I get home from work.
The reason the media will lap this story up will be it was a true grass roots effort. Passionate fans chip in $5, $10, $20 whatever the could spare to make our voices heard at one aroowhead drive. That has power in the media.
[Reply]
Dr. Johnny Fever 05:03 PM 10-01-2012
:-)

Nice work guys. Somtimes this place really kicks ass. I wish I could donate but I'm tapped out at the moment... maybe later down the line if you all keep doing it. I'll be watching for it at any rate and cheering it on.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:05 PM 10-01-2012
Fescoe is saying this will do nothing the only way to send a message is an empty stadium.
You can hope and dream for it to happen, but it won't. By now we'd have more success getting the crowd to chant "Fire Pioli!" like Detroit fans did at every game before Millen ran off.
[Reply]
Phobia 05:07 PM 10-01-2012
I got $50 for a steak and crab legs dinner.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 603
« First < 71314151617 181920212767117517 > Last »
Up