ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Hall of Classics>Tickets for sale by ChiefsPlanet members:
Phobia 04:49 AM 10-16-2001
Post your ticket needs in this thread that stays on the top until the tix are sold:

dtebbes tix are sold.

Anyone interested e-mail me!
vromanr@sf.k12.sd.us

2 tickets. They are Sec 317, Row 40, but there isn't a bad seat at Arrowhead, right?

Face value plus postage and handling only; not looking to make money...
[Reply]
stevieray 06:52 AM 10-18-2001
Ken, does being an ******* come naturally for you, or have you had to work at it?
[Reply]
Dartgod 08:15 AM 10-18-2001
Ken it is you that are the blithering idiot here. Mark M. clearly stated the he paid $40 for the (now read closely here) PAIR of tickets. You can take all your media guides and shove them up you’re a$$ for all I care.

You post ad nauseum about how the Chiefs fans will be “abandoning the team in droves” since they can no longer put a winning product on the field. Yet, you fail to address my earlier post about how many fans stuck around until the end of the Pittsburgh game…for a 1-4 team! Your only support of this “abandonment” is one game last year on a bitter cold day, and what happened nearly 15 years ago.

I have yet to use the ignore feature here, but your blatent lies have me so #@$%$#@% p!ssed off, I’m considering it now. I probably will. :-) :-) :-) :-) !!!!!
[Reply]
Mark M 08:37 AM 10-18-2001
Originally Posted by :
Your full of sht once again. Packer tickets didnt cost $40 in 1989. In fact, they were as low as $35 two years ago. I doubt the team has LOWERED their prices since you allegedly went to the game.
I paid $40 for the PAIR of tickets, you ignorant, can't read-worth-a-sh!t f*ckstick.

Originally Posted by :
I would like to show you a media guide so you can see how insane that comment is.
Is that your only source of information? Sure, the game may have been sold out, but there were a ton of empty "seats", just like Arrowhead

Originally Posted by :
We both know you werent there.
Yes I was, dipsh!t. Why in the hell would I lie about it? If I still had the stub I'd scan it in and shove it your cyber f*cking ***. Were you there? Did you scan the crowd and fail to see me? Did your precious media guide not show me as being in attendance? I've been to Arrowhead, Lambeau, Soldier Field, TWA Dome and the Metrodome. Would've been to the old RFK Stadium in DC had I been able to get tickets. You have no f*cking idea what I've done or where I've been.

You know, I've put up with a lot of your bullsh!t, but this is the FINAL straw. The fact that you are trying to call me a liar is un-f*cking acceptable and I demand an apology from you for accusing me of lying. Otherwise, I'll do what I can to get your troll a$$ banned from this site.

MM
~~Insulted beyone belief.
[Reply]
Dartgod 08:48 AM 10-18-2001
Rave on brother, rave on!
[Reply]
Mark M 09:09 AM 10-18-2001
Dart--
Nothing pisses me off more than when someone unjustly calls me a liar, especially when I haven't lied about anything. If I was just pulling stuff out of my a$$, then I wouldn't even respond.

I was there ... don't remember much of the game due to the amount of beer I drank (having a fake ID at 18 was sweet ... too bad the cop I was pulled over by at 19 didn't feel that way. :-) At least I didn't go to jail!). But here is what I do remember:

It was cold ... real cold. The game was in November (don't remember who they were playing, but I want to say it was an AFC Central team. I could be wrong—I was more interested in not passing out than watching the game!) The stadium is kinda cool—it's all one level. We sat in section 30 something ... it was in the endzone is all I remember. We left in the fourth quarter because the guy I was with started to puke up the peppermint schnapps that was being passed around.

My big comlaint would be the seats ... metal bleachers ... and when you're as thin as I am, your a$$ gets real, real cold real, real quick on those things!

I really wish I still had the stub and guide I got. I could rub Ken's nose in it.

MM
~~Doesn't lie
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:28 AM 10-18-2001
I hear ya Mark. Lying sucks! :-)

The thing that kills me about PackBOT is that he keeps saying that the Chiefs fans are abandoning the team in droves and his only proof to that is ONE game last year when it was damn cold out. That and the support the team got during the ugly 80’s. I was surprised by the number of fans in the stands at the end of the Steeler game. It seems to me if he were right, those fans wouldn’t have stuck around for a 1-3 (going on 1-4) team. He will either ignore this or tell us how stupid we are for supporting them in the first place.

I was wondering, since you live here in KC, do you ever made it out to any games?
[Reply]
Mark M 09:41 AM 10-18-2001
Dart--
I go to some. The parentals pay for the tickets, so I just get the ones that they can't go to. Went to the Raiders game (duh ... you knew that! :-) ), and the Giants so far this year. Not sure which others I'll be attending, but I've got a feeling I'll get a call from my dad asking me to go to the rescheduled Colts game.

Where are your seats? Ours are in 118. We need to hook up sometime and tailgate (even though my dad's not big into tailgating, I can con him into it!).

MM
~~Loves going to Arrowhead ... win or lose
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:54 AM 10-18-2001
We're in section 104. Tailgating is a ritual for us. Let me know next time you are going and maybe you can at least come by for a beer, before or after the game.
[Reply]
Mark M 10:10 AM 10-18-2001
Dart--
You can count on it!! I think I got your number somewhere in all of the 37 Forever stuff.

MM
~~Looking forward to that beer
[Reply]
Mi_chief_fan 11:45 AM 10-18-2001
Hey Packfool,

You still haven't explained:

1) Why a team on it's second straight losing season is collecting a "bandwagon", and:

2) If we're all unknowledgable, bandwagon fans, why are you here?

Can't wait to see you dance around this one..........
[Reply]
Hoover 12:19 PM 10-18-2001
Up! :-)
[Reply]
Warrior5 12:59 PM 10-18-2001
Did you read what Dartgod said?

"Lyin' sucks".
[Reply]
Hoover 01:15 PM 10-18-2001
Cool

Everything Sucks
[Reply]
Packfan 02:23 PM 10-19-2001
Mark,

Boy, get me banned from the site, that will teach me not to call out someone when they blatantly lie!

Calm down you fcking idiot! You claim you were at the game, but were two drunk to remember anything. Somehow, I can see that (based the maturity you show on this board). You remember virtually nothing about the game except metal benches and empty seats. Dont remember who the Packers were playing, who won, any players, any details. Nope. Only metal benches and no shows and being drunk.

Boy, what compelling evidence! I am sold now. I am sure you were at the game!

Does anyone else think this guy is a moron?
[Reply]
Iowanian 02:28 PM 10-19-2001
"does anyone else think this guy is a moron?"

If you are pointing at yourself in the mirror.....YES.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up