ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 40
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Media Center>If you're not watching Supernatural...
keg in kc 03:08 AM 01-23-2009
...you should be.

Last night's episode, entitled "Criss Angel is a Douche Bag" (seriously) was awesome (other notable titles this season included "Are You There God? It's Me, Dean Winchester", "It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester" and "I Know What You Did Last Summer" which was one of the best eps of the series).

The entire season has been terrific. No bullshit, the show is delivering week after week after week, it's really hitting for me like the X-Files did during it's mid-run peak. It's not like anything else on television, much less anything on the CW. It delivers drama, it delivers emotion, it delivers horror, it delivers subtle comedy. I'm not sure it isn't one of the 2 or 3 best shows on all of television right now. Seriously. It's that good. Give it a look sometime if you haven't already.
[Reply]
Frosty 12:27 PM 12-05-2011
So, do people think that Cass is gone for good?
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:47 PM 12-05-2011
I wouldn't think so. But that's just a hunch.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:02 PM 12-05-2011
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Yeah, 'cause he's never done that before.
Exactly. And got his legs back in the deal.
How many times can you get bailed out by a cross-road demon?
[Reply]
vailpass 01:03 PM 12-05-2011
Originally Posted by Frosty:
So, do people think that Cass is gone for good?
Hell. No. He is almost as big as Sam & Dean. Misha Collins' name is still listed in the opening credits.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:36 PM 12-05-2011
Originally Posted by Frosty:
I was thinking the ghost angle, too. I think it would suck though.
That WOULD suck. I think he almost has to be dead now, or else it will just be seen as some hokie storyline twist.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:21 PM 12-05-2011
Originally Posted by Bowser:
That WOULD suck. I think he almost has to be dead now, or else it will just be seen as some hokie storyline twist.
A hokey story line twist like dying and going to hell then getting pulled out of the pit by God? Then, having your brother die and go to hell while battling Satan only to also get pulled out of the pit, this time by Death? Then, shortly thereafter, your adopted uncle enters the land of the dead only to have his life, and his legs, restored by a crossroads demon?
Thant kind of hokey?:-)
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:23 AM 12-06-2011
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Exactly. And got his legs back in the deal.
How many times can you get bailed out by a cross-road demon?
I was actually referring to when Castiel brought Bobby back at the end of that season.

Speaking of Cas, it looks like he's back for episode 17, and then twice more before the end of the season. Or at least Misha Collins is.
[Reply]
vailpass 11:44 AM 12-06-2011
I was actually referring to when Castiel brought Bobby back at the end of that season.

Speaking of Cas, it looks like he's back for episode 17, and then twice more before the end of the season. Or at least Misha Collins is.
Oh, sorry. Got my "bring Bobby or one of the boys back to life" episodes mixed up.
Yeah no way Cas is gone, he's the goods though he was best at first when he was still innocent.
Virgin Cass in the whorehouse was good stuff.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:23 PM 12-06-2011
Originally Posted by vailpass:
A hokey story line twist like dying and going to hell then getting pulled out of the pit by God? Then, having your brother die and go to hell while battling Satan only to also get pulled out of the pit, this time by Death? Then, shortly thereafter, your adopted uncle enters the land of the dead only to have his life, and his legs, restored by a crossroads demon?
Thant kind of hokey?:-)
Yes, that kind. As in, it's been done over and over.

Wonder if this is the season we'll get to see the elusive "God"?
[Reply]
Valiant 01:33 PM 12-06-2011
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Yes, that kind. As in, it's been done over and over.

Wonder if this is the season we'll get to see the elusive "God"?
Its bobby.
Doubt if we do. But better not be alannis morsissette.

Maybe jewell
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:35 PM 12-06-2011
It's definitely going to change the dynamic in a major way. Assuming he's actually dead and not a vegetable. Well, I guess either way they won't be calling Bobby for help with research or to cover for them with the local police as their "FBI boss".

I actually think the leads are strong enough to carry the show on their own, and losing figures like that is a keystone of the show, but they're going to have to start introducing new people to kill off later at some point.

Oh hey, what about Bobby's budding relationship with the sheriff lady? Damn it, Bobby just has no luck.
[Reply]
Frosty 01:41 PM 12-06-2011
It's definitely going to change the dynamic in a major way. Assuming he's actually dead and not a vegetable. Well, I guess either way they won't be calling Bobby for help with research or to cover for them with the local police as their "FBI boss".

I actually think the leads are strong enough to carry the show on their own, and losing figures like that is a keystone of the show, but they're going to have to start introducing new people to kill off later at some point.

Oh hey, what about Bobby's budding relationship with the sheriff lady? Damn it, Bobby just has no luck.
I don't know. Bobby has become such a big part of the show, I just can't believe that they'll kill him off.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:44 PM 12-06-2011
Spoiler!

[Reply]
keg in kc 01:44 PM 12-06-2011
Maybe he'll be in a coma, but be the new Castiel. Or a vessel for another angel. That's almost crazy enough to work.

I had thought at the end of the penultimate episode that Bobby wasn't actually bobby when they left the warehouse, but I think Dick shooting him and then the events of the ensuing episode shot that idea down.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:44 PM 12-06-2011
Originally Posted by Valiant:
Its bobby.
Doubt if we do. But better not be alannis morsissette.

Maybe jewell
Heh, well played.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 40
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up