ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 53
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What's up with Mecole Hardman?
carcosa 06:00 PM 10-19-2020
Pringle was getting all the snaps down the stretch. Is he in the doghouse? (I'm only partially asking because I started him in fantasy thinking he'd get some looks with Watkins out)

Seems like he's regressed a lot this season, unfortunately...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:07 PM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
You are right. You are manufacturing an argument. Cause that's the exact opposite of what I said. Kelce and Hill can still have theirs and Hardman can still have his. When Hill and Kelce are doubled, you don't think having someone who can punish the defense for that decision consistently would be useful?
Sammy or Robinson have PMIIs confidence more than Hardman at this point. Hardman dropped a 90 yard TD on Sunday. Wide the fuck open.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:08 PM 12-01-2020
You are right. You are manufacturing an argument. Cause that's the exact opposite of what I said. Kelce and Hill can still have theirs and Hardman can still have his. When Hill and Kelce are doubled, you don't think having someone who can punish the defense for that decision consistently would be useful?
Why do you keep ignoring the fact that Hardman has been extremely productive/efficient with the targets he’s gotten in his first 2 years? What more can he do?

You’re either fucking retarded or just so fucking desperate to bitch about somebody other than Clark since you’ve gotten all that out that you’ve now turned your attention back to Hardman.

Good fucking grief.
[Reply]
O.city 08:09 PM 12-01-2020
So basically Hardman will always be a #3 receiver?
He’ll always be the guy they ask to run essentially what Hill does. They aren’t gonna ask him to run those strong side inside routes that they ask Watson and the ones they asked Maclin to do.

That’s just not what he’s gonna be very good at.

Now if you wanna make the argument that they should or could have drafted someone else instead, fine. I wasn’t the biggest hardman fan.

But all things considered, he’s been a success thus far
[Reply]
staylor26 08:10 PM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Sammy or Robinson have PMIIs confidence more than Hardman at this point. Hardman dropped a 90 yard TD on Sunday. Wide the fuck open.
Yea except for the fact that Mahomes threw a bullet that was behind him. If Mahomes doesn’t throw an awful ball there, it’s an easy 6. Anybody putting that on Hardman is fucking clueless.
[Reply]
O.city 08:10 PM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Sammy or Robinson have PMIIs confidence more than Hardman at this point. Hardman dropped a 90 yard TD on Sunday. Wide the **** open.
With the throw being where it was, I dunno that he outruns everyone if he catches it with how he had to contort himself.

It was a bad throw
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:10 PM 12-01-2020
No he should get open more so that Andy rewards him by putting him in the offense more.
Soooo, Hardman should've seen this coming back when he was 16 and begun working on his craft as a WR? He should've made himself bigger? What are we asking him to do now? Go back in time is it?
[Reply]
-King- 08:10 PM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
Yeah. We do and they have.

How many targets do you feel he should get per game?
5-10 per game. He for sure shouldn't be getting less than or as many targets as Demarcus Robinson. So yeah some of the targets that go to Robinson should be going to Hardman. And yet...
[Reply]
staylor26 08:11 PM 12-01-2020
He’ll always be the guy they ask to run essentially what Hill does. They aren’t gonna ask him to run those strong side inside routes that they ask Watson and the ones they asked Maclin to do.

Now if you wanna make the argument that they should or could have drafted someone else instead, fine. I wasn’t the biggest hardman fan.

He will eventually get more targets and should continue to be a very productive/efficient player when he does.

Also, at the time that drafted Hardman they had absolutely no fucking clue what was going to happen with Hill.
[Reply]
-King- 08:11 PM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Soooo, Hardman should've seen this coming back when he was 16 and begun working on his craft as a WR? He should've made himself bigger? What are we asking him to do now? Go back in time is it?
I...I....

Wut?
[Reply]
O.city 08:12 PM 12-01-2020
5-10 per game. He for sure shouldn't be getting less than or as many targets as Demarcus Robinson. So yeah some of the targets that go to Robinson should be going to Hardman. And yet...
So play that out.

Of the 40 throws we make per game, he should get 25% of them?
[Reply]
-King- 08:15 PM 12-01-2020

What? He runs nowhere near the routes hill does. Hill runs every single route in the tree and then routes they draw up in the dirt. Hardman is still pretty limited in his routes (I did see him run routes I never saw him run a few games ago though so that was good to see)
[Reply]
O.city 08:16 PM 12-01-2020
Actually going thru the game logs, when he’s gotten targets he’s really productive. He just happens to be behind hill and Kelce

So they probably should force those other throws to him other than robinson that I agree with
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:16 PM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
And the plays with the #1 and #2 receiving yardage leaders in the NFL, and the #1 and #10 receiving TD leaders in the NFL.

Herp. Derp. Why hasn't Hardman caught 10 TD passes and have 1000 yards? What a wasted draft pick. Herp. Derp.

Seriously people. WTF

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
I didn’t say Hardman was a wasted pick. Said he won’t ever be as good as DK. And that’s fine. Not every player can be spectacular. Solid player is ok too.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:16 PM 12-01-2020
Other than this week which as I said should’ve been a 100 yard game with a TD, Hardman has been VERY productive every game he’s had 5+ targets.

His worst game (other than the Bucs) with 5 or more targets was last year when he had 61 yards and a TD on 6 targets.

When he gets those targets, he’s productive/efficient.

What you need to be saying is Hardman needs more targets. That’s it. Trying to blame Hardman for that is fucking moronic.
[Reply]
O.city 08:17 PM 12-01-2020
What? He runs nowhere near the routes hill does. Hill runs every single route in the tree and then routes they draw up in the dirt. Hardman is still pretty limited in his routes (I did see him run routes I never saw him run a few games ago though so that was good to see)
Hill runs the posts and corners and go’s and out and up stuff.

The same they would ask Hardman to run if they didn’t have....Hill
[Reply]
Page 20 of 53
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Up