ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 26
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Fucked Up
Buck 01:35 AM 11-01-2008
OMG I just spilled my guts to my mom....Im so fucked up ritght now. Like 20 Drinks 2night... I went to a gay bar.

My girls stormed off like she was pissed off...I didn't even do anything to her. I dont know whats going on. Late, Matt
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:37 PM 11-01-2008
Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding:
Going Back to January you've started like 600 Threads, wtf is wrong with you?

It wont let me go further back.
I happen to be awesome. The thread was in July/August so it's there. I believe it's "River Falls Reports" or something.
[Reply]
luv 08:38 PM 11-01-2008
Originally Posted by Claythan:
I don't really understand people who get drunk and do dumb things. I've been drunk a few times. Never did anything especially dumb. I also retained spelling powers. I must have a sweet brain or something.
You weren't drunk enough.
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:52 PM 11-01-2008
Its funny that you think you know me.

My cock has nothing on Ron Jeremy.
I'm not the one dressing like Jesse Ventura(1970's vintage), getting "call my mother crying" drunk in Gay bars, and working so hard to make the membership believe you're pimp enough to pull off a 3way.

You haven't even borrowed vulture's bicycle.
[Reply]
Buck 08:53 PM 11-01-2008
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I'm not the one dressing like Jesse Ventura(1970's vintage), getting "call my mother crying" drunk in Gay bars, and working so hard to make the membership believe you're pimp enough to pull off a 3way.

You haven't even borrowed vulture's bicycle.
whats with the hate?
[Reply]
2112 08:53 PM 11-01-2008
Oh man, that's old school keyboard of doom coming out tonight!
[Reply]
luv 08:54 PM 11-01-2008
whats with the hate?
Because you're letting him.
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:58 PM 11-01-2008
whats with the hate?

Its not hate.

Think of it more as calling things as they are. I'm the friend that will tell you things others only talk about when you leave the room.
[Reply]
Frankie 09:06 PM 11-01-2008
Originally Posted by Mr Flopnuts:
:-) Were you hitting on guys Buck?
Originally Posted by FAX:
If you're home now, stay there. It's for the best.

FAX
O wise Mr. FAX, this thread and Mr Flopnuts' post makes me think of a question that is a bit off topic but of utmost need of a wise resolution:

When a guy pleasures himself, is he not "hitting on a guy?"... If so, is he not gay?

I humbly pray thee to resolve this enigma for the sake of humanity.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 09:12 PM 11-01-2008
Its not hate.

Think of it more as calling things as they are. I'm the friend that will tell you things others only talk about when you leave the room.

:-):-)
[Reply]
Buck 10:02 PM 11-01-2008
Its not hate.

Well, whatever you say boss.

I'm just a chargers fan n00b invading your space anyways...I used to be used to all the hate I got...not anymore, I've tried to become friendly with any and all posters on the CP.

You make it sound like I think I'm some kind of Chiefs Planet celebrity, and I clearly don't think that. I know my place.

I was drunk, and didn't have my inhibitions about me last night, and I posted this stupid thread, you can't really blame me.

Today I had to come on and clear things up.

In no way was anything in here posted about me being better than you, or anybody else who posts here.

Like I said before I used to be a dick to some people on here, but then I realized whats the point? Its the internet. Name calling doesn't really affect anybody on the internet. I just come here because its a cool place to come when you want to laugh.

If you think I'm a douche bag, and don't like my posting style, you can go ahead and ignore me from now on, because I'm not going to change the way I do things.

Matt
[Reply]
El Pendejo 11:06 PM 11-01-2008
Hey BuckinKaeding...I also live in San Diego. While I don't care about the gay bars you frequent...I was curious...what was the "straight" bar you went to...when you almost scored with two chicks? Live Wire?
[Reply]
Buck 11:09 PM 11-01-2008
Originally Posted by El Pendejo:
Hey BuckinKaeding...I also live in San Diego. While I don't care about the gay bars you frequent...I was curious...what was the "straight" bar you went to...when you almost scored with two chicks? Live Wire?
I was on my way to the Air Conditioned Lounge...never made it.

I was on University Avenue when that happened.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 11:14 PM 11-01-2008
Buc at the bar

[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 11:17 PM 11-01-2008
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Buc at the bar
HAHA that was quick
[Reply]
Coach 11:19 PM 11-01-2008
Or this one.

[Reply]