ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 55 of 354
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965105155 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:57 PM 05-18-2015
Originally Posted by Cunning Linguist:
If her coot was infected with those organisms in the background, would you still?
Yes, the breast milk would save me.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:04 PM 05-18-2015
I may have missed it but this SNL skit was made for this thread.

[Reply]
Bowser 08:06 PM 05-18-2015
Originally Posted by Cunning Linguist:
If her coot was infected with those organisms in the background, would you still?

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:45 PM 05-18-2015
So how many of these chicks are CP teacher wives?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:21 AM 05-19-2015
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
I no longer have a microscope!
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 06:23 AM 05-19-2015
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
In CP terms, everyone has a wife that looks like one of these hot teachers. In reality, the wives are most likely on the same level as the lunch lady.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:07 AM 05-19-2015
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
In CP terms, everyone has a wife that looks like one of these hot teachers. In reality, the wives are most likely on the same level as the lunch lady.
This?

or?

or?

or?

or?

????????????????????
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 07:15 AM 05-19-2015
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
This?

or?

or?

or?

or?

????????????????????
Maybe, yes, yes, yes, yes, no, hell yes.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:28 AM 05-19-2015
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Maybe, yes, yes, yes, yes, no, hell yes.
"Door B" (2:01), or 2:35 for the part I was thinking of...

[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 07:34 AM 05-19-2015
"Door B" (2:01), or 2:35 for the part I was thinking of...

[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 07:38 AM 05-19-2015
That picture made me LOL. I miss Chris Farley.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:43 AM 05-19-2015
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
The there's the wife cat...

[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:43 AM 05-19-2015
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
That picture made me LOL. I miss Chris Farley.
Indeed, he was awesome!
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:23 PM 05-21-2015
Are her toes even in her shoes?
The bitch has toes and shoes?
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:01 AM 05-22-2015
Huh. I missed this whole discussion about stay at home moms.

A few things:

I'd love to make enough money for the wife to stay at home. Unfortunately I do not.

Even if I did, I don't think my wife would want to. We discussed it briefly and she didn't even seem like she wanted to try. She doesn't have some mind blowing career either. She's a teacher (NOT one that is diddling the student body). Different strokes I guess.

As far as taking away spots of legit candidates, is that a thing? Does a woman really go to college knowing she wants to be a stay at home mom? WTF? I didn't know what I wanted to do when I got to college (other than bang chicks), but you're telling me a measurable portion of the college student body has this shit figured out? And then has the means to get it done? I don't see it. But I may be blind.

As far as hiring a person that may dump you to stay at home, it depends on the job of course, but every place I've ever been, I've wanted the best folks available. There is enough attrition everywhere that it really isn't an issue. If she's the best candidate, she's on. Fact is that people change jobs far more frequently than they used to. Accordingly, I worry about everyone leaving, not just those that may want to be a homemaker. In fact we spent significant time, energy, and most importantly money trying to keep this key man happy. His wife said he should quit, so he did, promptly moved to town and got divorced. It really left us in a bind because naturally, it was right when wheels needed to roll. Bottom line though, nobody is immune to leaving, and discriminating against a woman who may want to leave the workforce, I just don't see.

From the other side, a buddy of mine hired a gal recently who was freaked out because she thought she would be fired for getting pregnant shortly after she started. He let her know that firing her for getting pregnant is blatantly illegal, and she'd own the place if he did.

Just my perspective.
[Reply]
Page 55 of 354
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965105155 > Last »
Up