ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 30
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Caught my woman cheating.
Iconic 10:42 PM 02-13-2016
Use this as leverage. You will rise from this like a phoenix from the ashes.

One of the keys to getting over a breakup smoothly is to avoid all contact- it needs to be a CLEAN cut. Embrace the change, you'll grow so much from this man, I ****ing believe in you.

Also remember to keep your self-value high during this process, if you let it go down, that's when it becomes really really tough. The more your self value goes down, the weaker you become. The weaker you become, the more you need the girl back. Focus on bettering yourself and your daughter- in fact make that your sole purpose from here on out- that alone will turn you into a ****ing beast in no time.

Goodluck my man my thoughts are with you.
[Reply]
Hamwallet 10:42 PM 02-13-2016
Shoot the motherfucker.
[Reply]
TribalElder 10:47 PM 02-13-2016
Originally Posted by Hamwallet:
Shoot the mother****er.
No, make her pay you child support

Long haul bro long haul
[Reply]
Hamwallet 10:48 PM 02-13-2016
Maybe you should not post this stuff on a message board... Your girl went crazy, you are probably drunk. Delete this account and lawyer up. Just my drunken advice.
[Reply]
eDave 10:51 PM 02-13-2016
Maybe you should not post this stuff on a message board... Your girl went crazy, you are probably drunk. Delete this account and lawyer up. Just my drunken advice.
Bullshit. This is a great outlet. I did the same when I lost my job and it was a big help.

No one would give a shit if you posted something like this though so I get your dickness.
[Reply]
Hamwallet 10:53 PM 02-13-2016
Originally Posted by eDave:
Bullshit. This is a great outlet. I did the same when I lost my job and it was a big help.

No one would give a shit if you posted something like this though so I get your dickness.
Not being a dick. This is a paper trail.
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:59 PM 02-13-2016
Of a guy venting his emotions on a message board? Hardly incriminating.
[Reply]
eDave 11:01 PM 02-13-2016
Which, as pointed out earlier, is very helpful. My apologies for the dick comment. Just don't belittle the man's situation please.

One thing men don't handle as well as women, IMO, is breakups. And this one sucks big time for a man. He's mad in love dude.
[Reply]
Hamwallet 10:55 PM 02-13-2016
He might have to kill a person.
[Reply]
Saccopoo 11:17 PM 02-13-2016
He might have to kill a person.
For what?

Cheating?

Yeah, like that never happens to anyone.

Chances are, if you are in a relationship, you've been cheated on or have been the cheater.

Like this is some shocking fucking thing or something.

Kill a person for cheating...the whole planet would basically be dead if this was the solution.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:00 PM 02-13-2016
Sorry to hear about this, but it's an opportunity for you. Move on, live well, and find someone better. It's a big world and there'll always be someone better.
[Reply]
OldSchool 11:02 PM 02-13-2016
Cut her ass off. Only thing that really sucks is that you had a kid with the bitch.
[Reply]
Hamwallet 11:02 PM 02-13-2016
Did she swallow? Are you sure that the kid is yours? Did this whore blow the entire front line of the Chiefs?
[Reply]
Saccopoo 11:18 PM 02-13-2016
Did she swallow? Are you sure that the kid is yours? Did this whore blow the entire front line of the Chiefs?
You might want to step back from this thread and take a breather.

You aren't helping.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 11:32 PM 02-13-2016

[Reply]
Page 5 of 30
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up